Heroes Chat

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion about Heroes NBC

2 posters

S4 Question

Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Location : In the Livery Inn, at the heart of the Westside Alliance

S4 Question Empty S4 Question

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 22 Feb 2012 - 13:35

With the seals, do you think the order of breaking really mattered? Like, for example, if one of the middle ones got broken before Dean or someone else broke in Hell, would that make a difference and stop the apocalypse? Or if Lilith got killed before she could get to all the seals, would another demon have been able to continue her work?
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

S4 Question Empty Re: S4 Question

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sat 25 Feb 2012 - 14:13

I'm pretty sure that the order didn't matter except the first had to be a righteous man in hell and the last had to be killing Lilith. It wouldn't make a difference in one of the seals got broken before the first one, because Dean had to start it - but there were like 600 seals and apart from the first two, it could have been any of them Razz

I don't know what would have happened if Lilith had died earlier, I guess her work would have just been continued by someone else?
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sat 25 Feb 2012 - 18:13

Would it have mattered if there weren't 33 (or however number needed breaking) left before Dean broke? That's kinda what I meant, but I'd forgotten that there were more seals than neccessary. And if the last one HAD to be Lilith's death, wouldn't it not work if she died/that one broke, before 33 had broken?
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sat 25 Feb 2012 - 22:15

66* I think it was a reference to the 666 thing Wink I don't think it would have counted, I don't know why, I just got that impression from whichever character - probably Cas - explained it. And actually, yeah - if they'd managed to kill Lilith before she got through 66 seals, then all would have been well Nod
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sat 25 Feb 2012 - 22:19

Repo Man just made me think of the idea, cause it reminded me of how they were trying to catch and kill Lilith in S3 before Dean's time ran out Nod
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sun 26 Feb 2012 - 14:51

Yeah, I just checked the last seal had to be the death of the first demon, aka Lilith Smile
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 26 Feb 2012 - 18:08

It'd have been really funny if they'd succeeded then Razz Just trying to save Dean, and ending up stopping the apocalypse and the SL for the next 2 seasons. Speaking of Repo Man, did you see it? What was your reaction? I don't think you ever said.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 4 Aug 2013 - 20:42

Just thought of another question.

Somewhere in S3 or in the flashback in W4, either they or just Sammy trap a crossroads demon and try to make another deal to get Dean out of his by threatening to shoot her otherwise. It doesn't work. Even on pain of death, the demon claims that she can't undo the contract because Lilith holds it - Lilith holds all contacts.

Yet in Crossroad Blues, they got Evan out of a deal in a similar way. Trapped the demon in a devil's trap and let her go in exchange for releasing Evan. Shouldn't that have been impossible? Shouldn't Lilith have held that contract too?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 3 May 2024 - 1:37