Heroes Chat

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion about Heroes NBC

2 posters

A Creature/Race/whatever thread for World 9

Neodraconis
    Neodraconis

A Creature/Race/whatever thread for World 9 Empty A Creature/Race/whatever thread for World 9

Post by Neodraconis Tue 17 Apr 2012 - 19:25

I was also wondering if we could start a thread that is like my "My abilities, opinons?" thread but for creatures/races so that you could write ideas of creatures/races you have, somewhere on the forum. I know you should do it when you create your char, but sometimes creativity/inspiration hits me even thoguh I don't have an char idea. If you think it is okay, I have a question about the thread. Where should it be placed?
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Location : In the Livery Inn, at the heart of the Westside Alliance

A Creature/Race/whatever thread for World 9 Empty Re: A Creature/Race/whatever thread for World 9

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 17 Apr 2012 - 20:18

I've posted one new species idea on a thread in this RP Discussion before, so if you'd want you could just add more on the same thread. Or you could begin a new one here.
    Neodraconis
    Neodraconis

A Creature/Race/whatever thread for World 9 Empty Re: A Creature/Race/whatever thread for World 9

Post by Neodraconis Tue 17 Apr 2012 - 20:18

okay, great.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 17 Apr 2012 - 20:18

Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 18 Apr 2012 - 16:47

In World 10, I was planning on making a male nymph, but I've just noticed that on the nymph wiki page, it says that the nymph gene would make any child be female. Can you think of a creature the boy could also be half of - so half nymph and half this - which would have stopped the gender control? It'd have to be a species which could have pretended to be human, too.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

A Creature/Race/whatever thread for World 9 Empty Wolfbrothers

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 19 Apr 2012 - 16:45

These are humanlike creatures which have a psychic connection with wolves. They can communicate with wolves both mentally and within dreams. They can also enter a sort of dream world where reality is flexible, but doing so is hard and flexible. The wolfbrothers look human apart from that their eyes turn golden when they become wolfbrothers, which usually happens during late teens or early twenties. All known wolfbrothers are male, and they are extremely rare. Their original is unknown. They also tend to exhibit wolflike behaviour, such as eating a lot of meat, and being very feral when fighting. They tend to be really focused. They have enhanced senses, and can accurately smell people's emotions.

These characteristics are only for original wolfbrothers. The sons and daughters of wolfbrothers can also be wolfbrothers themselves, termed wolfsons and wolfdaughters. These have the characteristics and links from birth, but they are weak until they get the golden eyes, at around the same age as a normal wolfbrother.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024 - 19:08