Heroes Chat

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion about Heroes NBC

+4
Wayward Daughter
Superheroesfanatic-IR
Neodraconis
anonymousidentity20k
8 posters

Heroes RP World 2 - Reflections

Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Location : In the Livery Inn, at the heart of the Westside Alliance

Heroes RP World 2 - Reflections - Page 22 Empty Re: Heroes RP World 2 - Reflections

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 16 Jun 2013 - 20:25

Dani painted all day. Then she said goodbye to both her parents, collected Alec - who waved to his grandparents and laughed - and she teleported back home.
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Heroes RP World 2 - Reflections - Page 22 Empty Re: Heroes RP World 2 - Reflections

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Sun 16 Jun 2013 - 20:57

A few hours after Jack went to pick up the kids, he was silent most of the journey and then arrived back home to his wife. Tracy had prepared everyone's meals and made everyone sit around the table to eat, including Jack who had lost his appetite for the whole day.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 16 Jun 2013 - 22:09

Through most of the day, the empty feeling had been numb and silent inside her, but now it came crashing home. She couldn't help the tears from spilling. Looking at them in confusion, Alec moved to try to brush them away. She had to smile. He didn't understand. She prayed that he didn't understand.
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Sun 16 Jun 2013 - 22:17

The kids had been surprisingly good the whole day which was a surprising feat in the Calwin household. Jack had put them all to bed and read them all a story. He did wonder why they were all so well behaved or maybe they just knew, knew that their cousin and aunt were dead and were too upset to play around.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 16 Jun 2013 - 22:22

She just about managed to keep herself together until after she'd put him to bed. Then, she tried to question her instincts again. The mocking silence of an answer was too much for her. Silence, emptiness. Nothingness. No answer, no solution. No way to save them. No way of saving Nathan.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 18 Jun 2013 - 12:23

Wiping her eyes, she headed into the main bedroom. She changed and fell into bed, hoping she'd get some respite in her sleep. No such luck. Her dreams haunted her.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Tue 18 Jun 2013 - 20:54

Heroes RP World 2 - Reflections - Page 22 183313 Heroes RP World 2 - Reflections - Page 22 183313 Heroes RP World 2 - Reflections - Page 22 183313 that's just all I've got to say Heroes RP World 2 - Reflections - Page 22 183313
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 18 Jun 2013 - 21:02

(In W2.5, Darrien's telling Emma Nathan's back alive, btw)
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 18 Jun 2013 - 21:37

Over and over, her dreams would wake her gasping, with painful tears slipping down her cheeks. She'd dream that she tried to save Nathan, to travel back to warn him. But she'd always fail. Sometimes, it was even her presence which was the cause, distracting him at a vital moment, making him lose his guard. Those were the worse dreams. Other dreams, she'd see him returning by some miracle, or even dreams where his death had been a nightmare. Those dreams only hurt when she woke.
    Lewis
    Lewis

Post by Lewis Sat 22 Jun 2013 - 10:58

(Know I said I was going but I just couldn't :'( not yet )

Kenny, Georgia, Kai, Sam, Luke; all stood around a memorial shrine that was placed in memory of me. This was taking place on top of a cliff so that th could then throw a reef into the ocean, the same ocean Ihad thrown   myself into after jumping off this very cliff as I exploded and died. Luke and Sam tried to not show much emotion but both had tears filling up in their eyes that were hidden away behind their sunglasses. Georgia and Kai wept none stop all day and Kenny... Well Kenny was silent, feeling guilt that it was him that was the cause of my death, if Kenny had not needed the energy to skip through his lifespan and not needed the energy to fight that mysterious man then I would still be alive...
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sat 22 Jun 2013 - 13:39

(Yeah, I thought you were gone Wink hug Hi. Poor Kenny)
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Sun 23 Jun 2013 - 15:25

The days had passed and nothing had changed. Jack had thought that something miraculous may have happened and that he would find out that his sister-in-law and nephew were back alive. 
    This was not the case.
    Jack had buried himself in his work so much so that he was becoming a hermit. It had been a whole single day, 24 hours, since Tracy had even seen him, yet he stayed in his office coming up with strategies and mission assignments to help and catch other evolved humans. He had the feeling that doing something good will counter the guilt he felt inside, but no matter how much good he did, the guilt stayed.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 23 Jun 2013 - 15:29

(You've reappeared Wink )

Another day had passed before Dani forced herself to return to work, burying herself in teaching the younger children. She could make herself smile, for them. It was a distraction, anyway. Lucia was in one of her classes, and from her youngest sister in law she'd learned that Hayley was busy persuading all of her remaining siblings to drop any questions of where their mammy was. She always did that. She could sense people's pain at the reminder.
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Sun 23 Jun 2013 - 15:53

Most people at the Organisation was sent out on assignments, missions, inquiries whilst the rest stayed back working from the offices on tactical and logistics operations. Jack was working alongside them helping to guide the mission with Miller (Head of Tactical Operation) and Turner (the behaviour psychologist). The mission was running smoothly but he was called to the side by Turner telling him of a spike on the radar system that had came up. All other agents were out so Jack agreed to go.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 23 Jun 2013 - 16:00

(You've actually made up job titles for them Very Happy )
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Sun 23 Jun 2013 - 16:02

(Nod i guessed we needed some people with job titles Razz)
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 23 Jun 2013 - 16:07

(It's just weird, we never do that Laughing Razz )

Every day, she'd keep checking her instincts, trying to ask them for a new way. She hoped that somewhere, out of a blue, a way of saving them would appear. She knew that was hopeless. But she couldn't help it. A few more days passed, and all of this became a habit, some kind of rut. Keeping on pretending, and keeping on asking, silently.
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Sun 23 Jun 2013 - 16:20

Jack had reached the destination given to him. He was outside the outskirts of New York City in a quaint area full of shops on a high street. He continued to walk down the street where not a single person could be seen. The place seemed somewhat abandoned but the look of all the shops said otherwise. Each store was full to the brim of fancy new things, a candle shop decorated with all sorts of candles from purple to silver, some from the size of teapot to the height of a teenager. Some were even shaped as different animals but the one that stood out the most was the miniature size version of a pterodactyl hanging from the ceiling of the window int the shop. Above was a gleaming sign, each letter in the shape of candles called Celia's Candle Chamber. The shop next door was a book shop called Boris's Book. This shop looked dull and grey, the one next to it was full of fancy cakes and the one after that sold flowers, the next one sold interior fabrics and the one after that was a cafe. He walked passed all these shops, passed the candle shop at the end to dins a dark passage to the side where more smaller shops lay. This passage way had hardly any light, blocked by the mountain tall tree's in front of the shops. Hidden beneath the leaves and branches Jack saw what he was looking for. "Deliah's Antiques and Collectibles."
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 23 Jun 2013 - 16:24

( Smile )
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Sun 23 Jun 2013 - 16:38

Jack approached the shop in caution. He faced the front door and looked at the sign that dangled at the side of the shop of a metal chain. In golden scratched letters had 'Deliah's Antiques and Collectibles'. Jack opened the door, a light dingle rang through the small but lengthy shop. The place was full of odd rusty items, oaky smells, solid wooden furniture and a mixture of ornaments and household items. In front of him was the desk with a small bell. He pressed it at once and looked around the place in fascination. A collection of swords stood behind the desk on the wall, a pile of book were lay to his right from the floor to the ceiling and just as Jack's face turned to see what was on his right a woman's face appeared right in front of him, the pair nearly nose to nose. 
    The woman was clearly tall having stretched herself over the desk to stare Jack right in the face. She had small beetle-sized smokey eyes covered by her pair of extremely thick glasses that were attached to a lace of colourful beads worn around her neck, a long pointed crooked nose, pursed plump violet lips and wildly curly thick grey hair tied in a bun with some sort of stick in the middle of it.
    "How may I help you, sir?" She asked, her back now straight. The woman clearly towered over Jack.
    "Are you Deliah?" Jack asked nervously. He had never expected this woman to appear and was in a state of shock from the wild appearance of her. He didn't know what he expected but it certainly wan't this.
    "Certainly. Name above the shop belongs to me, all that you desire can be found in here." Her voice was stern. "What do you desire?" She asked inquisitively.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 23 Jun 2013 - 16:44

( Surprised Question )
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Sun 23 Jun 2013 - 17:02

Jack swallowed and gulped, trying to clear his throat. "I called about an hour ago, looking for a spyglass and telescope." He said remembering his duties.

"Oh Certainly, Mr. Knowles. Rightio- over here." Before Jack could say a word he was following the strangely dressed woman who was wearing a colourless floral dress and a thick green woolen cardigan. The place was warm, he could only imagine how hot Delilah was feeling. Deliliah led Jack to the back of the shop where a bunch of Atlas's were crammed together on a book shelf, a small collection of globes and on a tables seven different spyglasses.
    "The collection is small but each will do the job and more. Beautiful aren't they?" Delilah looked at Jack.
    "Oh yes, Extremely." said Jack trying to look interested at the spyglasses. He picked up the gold plated one. "This will do."
    "Very well, perfect choice, a personal favourite of mine. It came in to my possession from an elderly gentleman six years ago who was selling it to put some money away in some investment banking of some sorts. Codswallop in my opinion. The lot of it. But I didn't deny his taste, clearly not as I wouldn't of purchased it myself." Deliliah let out a high-pitched giggle.
    "Now, here we are." She stepped towards the telescopes. "Which one of these are to you're fancy. Are you buying for yourself?" She asked, adjusting he glasses.
    Jack smiled. "Oh no, a gift for a friend of mine." He lied.
    "Must be a dear friend."
    Jack nodded and picked the most nice looking telescope he saw. It had gold rims and a thick lens and was also the most expensive.
    "Immaculate taste Mr. Knowles." She said, picking up the spyglass as Jack picked up the telescope, the pair walked towards the front desk as Jack began to start in general chit chat.
    "Busy day?"
    "No, never. She said sharply.
    "Oh. Sorry to heard that."
    She gave Jack the total amount which he paid on card for. He looked around the store once more.
    "Anything more I can help you with Sir?"
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 23 Jun 2013 - 17:12

(Now I'm confused, and just thinking of His Dark Materials Laughing )
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Sun 23 Jun 2013 - 17:29

"Erm yes. I was wondering if you have had any problems with your power lately. I work for the electricity board in the area and we noticed a few spikes on our radar." Jack said, keeping to his cover.

"No. Perfectly normal here." She said looking Jack in the eye. Delilah looked at Jack as though she knew something more about him than he knew about her. "Now can I help you Jack?" she asked again.

Jack shook his head and head towards the door with his two new belongings. "How did you know my name?" Jack asked turning around.

"You told me Mr. Knowles." She said smiling.

"No I didn't." Jack protested.

The woman looked infuriated having been told that she was practically a liar. She swiftly moved to the front of her shop and opened the door. "I will not put up with this foolishness."

"Or else what?" Jack said, adding to her anger.

Deliliah looked so angry that it wouldn't of been surprising if she burst into flames however the most unusual thing was that Jack just found himself outside the shop left in a daze. He blinked numerously wondering what had just happened to him. One moment he was inside the shop and next he couldn't remember a thing, he was outside with two parcels in his hand. He turned around to face the shop but instead it appeared to be a different shop altogether, a different sign, a different size even. Deliliah Antiques and Collectibles was no longer in sight.
    Lewis
    Lewis

Post by Lewis Sun 23 Jun 2013 - 20:05

Kenny arrived home, tired from work and still upset over my memorial he fell onto the couch in the living room. Today hadn't been veryy good, he had to fly out to Atlanta on the jet for a meeting about a new contract but the company didn't win, another rival company won the contract and this was going to put Kenny's profit for the company down by 3.2 million dollars. He sighed

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024 - 7:48