Heroes Chat

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion about Heroes NBC

+4
Wayward Daughter
Superheroesfanatic-IR
Neodraconis
anonymousidentity20k
8 posters

Heroes RP World 2 - Reflections

Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Location : In the Livery Inn, at the heart of the Westside Alliance

Heroes RP World 2 - Reflections - Page 40 Empty Re: Heroes RP World 2 - Reflections

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 21 Jan 2015 - 20:45

Bye then.

A moment after Jack exited, my own buzzed. A squad had just returned from a difficult mission and several members needed healing. I headed towards the hospital section of the base.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Heroes RP World 2 - Reflections - Page 40 Empty Re: Heroes RP World 2 - Reflections

Post by Wayward Daughter Mon 8 Jun 2015 - 17:23

A few more weeks passed. By that time, an ecstatic Dani had broken the news of her second pregnancy. It'd be a girl this time, she guessed. Maybe the same daughter she'd met briefly when time travelling to the future, years ago.
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Thu 13 Aug 2015 - 17:22

(Smile)
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 30 Aug 2015 - 18:45

(You returning to RP here, then?)
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 6 Dec 2015 - 11:43

Slowly though, Dani's happiness over both her pregnancy and getting Nathan back began to fade. It was duller than usual, but she was beginning to feel that she was picking up the creeping dread linked with negative instincts. Something was coming. She didn't know what it was, not yet, but something was definitely coming.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 13 Jan 2016 - 19:26

The months passed and that nagging feeling didn't change. It didn't fade but it didn't grow stronger either, or clearer. Dani didn't know what it was. An instant, she was sure of that, but she didn't know what she could be sensing. She'd randomly keep asking every precognitive she knew, both within the family and through work, but no one else had ever sensed anything. She asked Daphne if her drawings showed any hint but the answer was negative.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 13 Jan 2016 - 20:13

Soon nine months had passed, and Dani was once more at the hospital, giving birth to her second child. She already had a name picked out - Dara. Her instincts weren't being so vague on this subject, and they had already confirmed for her both the baby's gender and the fact that this would be the same girl she'd met and been helped by in one visit to the future years ago.
    Lewis
    Lewis

Post by Lewis Fri 24 Mar 2017 - 19:42

As Dani lay in hospital, holding her newly born child.

The door knocked.

I (Lewis) walked in to greet her holding some congratulation flowers.

I placed them on the bedside table

Hi Dani, I know we havnt met before, well you never met me... but i was wondering if we could have a chat

I Smiled
    Lewis
    Lewis

Post by Lewis Fri 24 Mar 2017 - 20:10

I sat on the chair next to her bed.

She's beautiful. It's okay. I am a friend, an old friend of people that you are connected too. I need to get in contact with them, a threat is coming.You were the only person i managed to track down. Please when you see someone, tell them I am back and looking to be contacted.

I placed a card next to the table that read "Leo Weaponry Lewis Johnson CEO" with a number under it.

I then stood up and left the hospital.

I walked outside and got into my dark grey Lamborghini and sped off away from the hospital...
    Lewis
    Lewis

Post by Lewis Fri 24 Mar 2017 - 20:30

The next day, I walked into my office on the top floor of Leo Weaponry.

Georgia walked in looking very formal and put a load of paperwork on my desk.

I stood looking out the window as my head slightly turned to see her.

Did you get the file?

Georgia then took a file from on top of the paperwork and handed it to Lewis

It was a file with Dani's information on it.

I opened it, had a brief look then handed it back to Georgia.

Make sure this is disposed of with the rest of them. I do not want anything leading back to her or any of the others.

Ofcourse.

She then put file on my desk and came behind me, wrapping her arms around my midsection and resting her head on my back.

Lewis, I know all of this has came at the wrong time, if you want to postpone the wedding...

I turned to face her. Holding her hand and looking at the diamond ring placed on her left ring finger.

Not a chance. I have waited long enough to make sure that you are mine forever, I'm not waiting any longer

I then gave her a kiss.

She left the room with the file on Dani.

I then looked over at the paperwork on my desk, sat at my chair then clicked my pen.

Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Mon 27 Mar 2017 - 18:04

(Hi Stranger Wink hug )

Dani frowned. She didn't know why Lewis - they'd met several times, years ago, but she still remembered him - didn't recognise her. Her instincts didn't have anything to say on the matter. Before she could point this out, or ask what was going on, though, he'd left. She put baby Dara back in her crib on the other side of the bed, and leaned over to pick up the card Lewis had left.
    Lewis
    Lewis

Post by Lewis Sun 2 Apr 2017 - 22:14

( hi5 hug )

In a forrest not far from the main city of NY, a man in a dark trench coat stood over as a few men carried a box out of the ground that they had just dug up.

He opened up the box and grinned.

Meanwhile back in NY.

Lewis left the office with Georgia, as they were getting into the car Georgia was shot in the shoulder.

Lewis seen her drop to the floor and ran round the car to see her.

He couldn't risk using his powers so he got her in the car and quickly drove to the nearest hospital.

By this point she had started to lose consciousness as Lewis pulled her out the car and ran into the hospital.

Nurses and doctors ran over and put her on a bed and rushed her straight into hospital.

He stood in the hallway as they took her away and looked around in disbelief as to what was going on.

Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Mon 3 Apr 2017 - 17:27

(Want me to come heal her or something?)
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Mon 3 Apr 2017 - 17:38

Dani glanced at the card, noting that Lewis' business name had changed from the last time she'd spoken with him. But that'd been years ago, she mused. Nearly a decade. She put down the card again as baby Dara began squirming, stealing her mother's attention away.
    Lewis
    Lewis

Post by Lewis Mon 3 Apr 2017 - 23:16

(If you could please that would be helpful haha)

I sat in the corridor of the hallway, knowing that i could just take her to the organisation, but, could i?

Would they be so willing to help after all this time?

Would Lowri even recognize me?

As these thoughts ran through my head a doctor came out of the surgery room with a blank look on his face.

We managed to extract the bullet but there was a lot of internal bleeding. We have managed to keep her stable for now. Just let her rest overnight and we will monitor her vitals to make sure she is okay.

I thanked the doctor as he walked away.

I went into the recovery room and sat next to her bed, holding her hand, rest my head against the side of the bed.

The amount of abilities I had discovered through the power of controlling the elements yet none of them allowed me to heal her.

I then had a thought, I left the room and went towards the front reception. I seen the doctor that had operated on Georgia handing over a bag to a local police officer.

I concentrated my powers, controlling the air around the bag to get an idea of what was in side it.

It was the bullet.

I waited for him to walk to his car, i stood near the entrance of the hospital, watching him.

Knowing i had to time this right as i hadnt used my powers in so long then it would require a lot of concentration to use the power of air to super speed myself into the car, grab the bag, and get back in the hospital within the short space of time it would take him to get in the car.

I waited... the door opened... he sat in the seat and put the bag down on the passenger seat, he then reached to the door to close it.

NOW!

I did it.

I sped into an empty hallway and stopped, holding myself up against the wall out of breath.

I then found a cupboard and locked myself in it.

I opened the bag to exam the bullet.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 4 Apr 2017 - 18:48

Shortly after I'd arrived into work, I received a report from one of the local hospitals. It stated that Lewis had been spotted there, bringing Georgia in after a shooting incident. I immediately flew over, landed inconspicuously, then walked in and greeted my old friend.

How is she? I asked. Do you want me to help?
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 4 Apr 2017 - 18:54

Lewis readily agreed to the offer. I walked into Georgia's room, which was empty apart from myself and her unconscious form. I stepped towards the bed. Placing my hand on her nearest arm, I was quickly drawn into my ability's trance. I began healing her body, restoring the damage caused by the bullet, encouraging her to replicate the blood lost.
    Lewis
    Lewis

Post by Lewis Tue 4 Apr 2017 - 22:28

I hugged Lowri, both with thankfulness and happiness at seeing my old friend.

Lowri, thank you so much! I didnt know whether to come to you first or not, I wasn't sure on whether you would want to help, I know i havnt really been in contact a lot lately, and i am sorry for that.

I then took the bullet out of my pocket and handed it to Lowri.

This was taken from her body, would you be able to get someone to look at it and see where it came from and who the shooter was. If i am correct its a man who goes by the name of Slater,
    he hunts down Evolved Humans, and i recently found out he was targeting me and Georgia.

Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 5 Apr 2017 - 17:31

You know me, I smirked. Always obsessively ready to heal absolutely anyone, let alone an old friend.

As I spoke, I remembered the last time Lewis had asked me to heal Georgia. She'd been caught up in an explosion, one which had nearly killed her. She'd been luckier this time.

I stepped away. I'd finished the healing work, but she was still resting. I took the bullet, and agreed that I'd get some clairsentients to have a look at it, confirm whether or not this Slater Lewis suspected was the real culprit.
    Lewis
    Lewis

Post by Lewis Fri 7 Apr 2017 - 18:50

I thanked Lowri, as i turned my head i looked in the doorway. I heard gun shots down the corridor, I ran out into the hallway and on both ends of the hallway were very rough looking men, all holding machine guns towards us. I noticed the biggest one had a tattoo of a military star on his left cheek.

I tried to summon some sort of power to my hands, lighting slightly flashed in my palms before disapearing, i then dropped to my knee's holding my heads.

Then gun shots started going off so i quickly got myself back into the room with Lowri and Georgia and shut the door, panting.

You might have to handle these yourself Lowri, i cant access any of my abilities

Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Fri 7 Apr 2017 - 21:51

I bit back the urge to ask Lewis how that'd happened - again. Instead, I activated my induced unnoticeability, causing myself to vanish from view. I exited Georgia's private room and threw myself, undetected, against the nearest of the shooters. When I got a firm grip on his weaker arm, I deactivated the ability in order to begin manipulating his body.
    Lewis
    Lewis

Post by Lewis Sat 8 Apr 2017 - 0:49

I managed to stand up, i looked at my right hand and slowly brought a flame to it. I ran out into the hallway and threw a ball of fire at the men but it didnt have much effect.

I looked at the man with the tattoo on his face as he turned and ran, i ran past a few of the men that Lowri was currently taking care of and chased this tatto'd man through the hospital.

He turned back and seen me on his tail and then turned back, he ran straight into a wall and phased through it, i ran up to the wall and stopped.

I yelled in annoyance and hit my hands against the wall.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sat 8 Apr 2017 - 12:00

I managed to down the first man with little effort, but to my annoyance and irritation, my ability didn't work on the next. He seemed to have some sort of immunity. Only to my Human Manipulation though - he'd shown no knowledge of my existence previously when I was hidden. Frustrated, I abandoned trying to manipulate his body, and began exchanging punches instead.
    Lewis
    Lewis

Post by Lewis Sat 8 Apr 2017 - 23:40

I ran back into the hallway to see Lowri kicking these goons ass'. I stopped in a moment of awe as seeing this brought back all the memories i had of when i was younger, watching Lowri fight and lead us all against B26, how much i was inspired by her.

I shook my head to remind myself of where i was. I raised my right hand up and used the air pulling all of the guns out of their hands and had them all land at my feet.

All of the men stopped and turned to see me, they then all turned around and ran off.

I ran up to Lowri,my right arm was slightly vibrating but i chose to ignore it.

Stupid question here but are you okay?
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 9 Apr 2017 - 20:54

I nodded, and asked the same question of Lewis. I couldn't see any visible injuries on him. And I too didn't notice the subtle vibration of his arm.

Why did they all run off like that? I asked.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 7 May 2024 - 5:28