Heroes Chat

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion about Heroes NBC

3 posters

Season 8 Episode 6: Southern Comfort

Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Season 8 Episode 6: Southern Comfort Empty Season 8 Episode 6: Southern Comfort

Post by Mrs P Sylar Wed 7 Nov 2012 - 21:59

GARTH
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Location : In the Livery Inn, at the heart of the Westside Alliance

Season 8 Episode 6: Southern Comfort Empty Re: Season 8 Episode 6: Southern Comfort

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 7 Nov 2012 - 22:28

Awesome Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Looking forwards loads then.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Season 8 Episode 6: Southern Comfort Empty Re: Season 8 Episode 6: Southern Comfort

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 8 Nov 2012 - 12:13

It was good Smile The idea of the penny was pretty cool, kinda the opposite of the usual good luck superstition. And pretty scary thinking how something like that could have passed hands so easily - it'd have been even worse if it'd been more recent money. Really it was funny how no one noticed it was an old coin with a hole in it and refused to accept it as change Razz

Seeing Dean aiming a gun at Sam was horrible though Sad Sad Sad Really nasty. And saying that he'd been betraying him pretty much their whole lives Sad But at least they had a shout-out about it all, so maybe it'll be gone, or at least faded in future. It was kinda sweet after how Garth could hold the coin without being affected Razz I pretty much guessed it'd be like that, after the flashback montage did show some people handling the coin without being affected earlier.

Not sure what I think of Garth becoming Bobby. He's right, someone had to step in, and I know I'm guilty of using idjits in the wrong tone of voice myself - it makes me smile cause it makes me think of Bobby Smile But then trying to be Bobby to them Sad :no: He doesn't know them anywhere near enough to do that, and it was a bit stupid of him not to realise it. Even though Dean's "we're fine" in response really made him and Sam sound like a couple Wink

Sam and Amelia flashbacks again shrug It's getting a bit more understandable, given that they shared losing people, but still not fond of it or her. And it also depressed me cause to her, he's basically vanished like her husband did, going off to fight and eventually get killed.
    Abner

Post by Abner Thu 31 Oct 2013 - 17:28

Here are really nice and most interesting post. I am totally agree with you. I would like to say thanks to you that you share this post here with us.

Last edited by Abner on Mon 20 Oct 2014 - 14:17; edited 2 times in total
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 31 Oct 2013 - 19:06

You're welcome Laughing Now I'm amused that someone's randomly dug one of these up.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 3 May 2024 - 3:25