Heroes Chat

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion about Heroes NBC

2 posters

The Day Of The Doctor

Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Location : In the Livery Inn, at the heart of the Westside Alliance

The Day Of The Doctor Empty The Day Of The Doctor

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 24 Nov 2013 - 20:41

Just watched it, absolutely loved it!! I liked all the nostalgia, like having the original titles and having Clara's new job be teaching at the same school the first companions taught at. And having all the Doctors cameoing, obviously Very Happy Even the future new one Very Happy I expected him to regenerate in the episode - hasn't Matt Smith already quit? I guess maybe they'd just show him glowing and reforming to his new appearance though.

Also really loved the idea of saving Gallifrey. It's tying in to earlier revelations, because I'm sure they've mentioned its destruction for real before but in the last Master episodes it was revealed they'd been frozen. Kinda glad that's now explained. And I like the idea of trying to find it, but I'm expecting it'll take ages. It'd be weird if that happened too quickly/easily. Possibly a finale if the series ever ends?
    anonymousidentity20k
    anonymousidentity20k
    Mystery Man
    Mystery Man

The Day Of The Doctor Empty Re: The Day Of The Doctor

Post by anonymousidentity20k Tue 10 Dec 2013 - 14:51

The Tom Baker cameo  yatta 
    That episode was absolutely brilliant it also explains how Skaro isn't gone since the Doctor visits that in Asylum of the Daleks but so many great nods to the last 50 years and John Hurt was awesome as I expected an absolutely brilliant episode and now not only can I not wait for the Christmas episode I cannot wait to see what Peter Capaldi will bring to the role (his cameo was brilliant as well)  XD 

Current date/time is Fri 17 May 2024 - 12:55