Heroes Chat

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion about Heroes NBC

+12
Rokstarr
Superheroesfanatic-IR
MATTYGUY
Flying Man!
ItsAGibbo
Rosie <3
A Returning Charlotte
The Lost Boy PJ
blazingphoenix
Chris
Wayward Daughter
Dark_Sky
16 posters

What's on your copy paste button, right now???

Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Location : In the Livery Inn, at the heart of the Westside Alliance

What's on your copy paste button, right now??? - Page 28 Empty Re: What's on your copy paste button, right now???

Post by Wayward Daughter Mon 13 Aug 2012 - 11:54

Beautiful Smile )

James and Eve aren't even in the country, remember? Lola reminded her. They've gone off to Rome. So there's no us....

I'll still come over. Just let me say goodbye to people and I'll start running.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

What's on your copy paste button, right now??? - Page 28 Empty Re: What's on your copy paste button, right now???

Post by Mrs P Sylar Mon 13 Aug 2012 - 11:55

Very Happy
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Mon 13 Aug 2012 - 15:14

Wayward Daughter wrote:(Well reacted Wink )

I just couldn't tell you before, he added, looking embarrassed now. Robert just nodded.

This.... this means she'll be ok, right? Eventually? If this is the same timeline as you came from....

Tavis just remained silent.

I'm sorry, Dad, he repeated himself again, before quickly leaving the room. He made sure afterwards that he'd be hard to find. Once his father moved on to telling people what had happened and what he'd revealed, he was expecting that everyone would now have a million questions for him, questions he couldn't risk answering. He couldn't interfere. He'd set that rule for himself, severely, before he'd even travelled to this time. Or rather, he could only interfere in the ways he already knew that his past self had done.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Mon 13 Aug 2012 - 23:19

mialovesjbeiber
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 14 Aug 2012 - 9:12

(mianeedstastebtw)

Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Tue 14 Aug 2012 - 9:37

yeah she does lol!
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 14 Aug 2012 - 10:09

What's on your copy paste button, right now??? - Page 28 Bangel12
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 14 Aug 2012 - 11:31

A year afterwards, Robert proposed to [[Sienna Best|Sienna]], but she refused, fearful of the idea of joining the ruling family. She then fled, sensing how much she'd hurt him. Before she could return, she was captured and abducted by an enemy coven. The next day, Tavis admitted that he'd known this had happened, since he actually came from the currently ongoing future and not a different one as he'd let people assume, but that he couldn't warn anyone of any future events because he feared changing things for the worst. He would only alter events which his past self had already changed.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Tue 14 Aug 2012 - 14:07

mialovesjbeiber
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 14 Aug 2012 - 14:23

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQWZShy_ZUo&feature=player_embedded
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Tue 14 Aug 2012 - 14:54

I love that video so much
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 14 Aug 2012 - 14:56

The design's awesome Nod

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQWZShy_ZUo&feature=player_embedded again
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Tue 14 Aug 2012 - 14:57

Still mialovesjbeiber
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 14 Aug 2012 - 16:21

What's on your copy paste button, right now??? - Page 28 Lovedy10
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 14 Aug 2012 - 20:41

What's on your copy paste button, right now??? - Page 28 Red-hi10
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 23 Aug 2012 - 17:39

Mason is a French name which means "bricklayer or stoneworker", and also has English meaning "to make".
    Flaming Star
    Flaming Star
    **Admin of Twilight**
    **Admin of Twilight**

Post by Flaming Star Thu 23 Aug 2012 - 19:00

Quick hi,

Me and Karen are ordering Chinese, and I'm here for a while so I will see you all tomorrow.

Xx
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Fri 24 Aug 2012 - 20:26

When they first appeared, all three were thoroughly disorientated, but Mark was with it enough to catch Greg as he flopped to the ground. He lowered the body closer to the pavement and rested it against him. Lily! Go find a doctor or Dani! Someone who can help.

Lily nodded, and since the three appeared in a dirt track with only one noticeable direction, she headed for the high and imposing gates. There she saw a guard, who she approached immediately. No time for shyness. Can we get inside? My friend's hurt! He needs a doctor! She pointed a blood stained hand in the direction she had just walked from.

Take me to your friend, he commanded and Lily didn't protest, walking back in the direction she had come. Can you identify?

She paused for a second. Me? I'm Lily Walker, that's my boyfriend Mark Young and our friend Greg Lewin- Greg Baxendale.

Lewin? Relation to Danielle Lewin? he inquired, immediately. Lily nodded. When they finally reached the body, after what seemed like hours to Mark, the guard lifted up Greg with ease, holding him protectively in his arms and walked purposefully back to the gates. Once there, they swung open for him with assistance and all four entered.

He turned back to them.
    I will take the patient to a physician. If you wish to see Miss Lewin, I believe she and her friends are at the library.

Which is..? asked Mark. The guard gave instructions carefully. Mark turned to Lily, slowly. He brushed her hair away from her face and tucked it behind her ear. I'll find Dani. You need to go with Greg.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sat 25 Aug 2012 - 9:50

When her brother, [[Greg Baxendale]], returned fatally injured after gaining a weapon which could kill the [[Ainsprid]], Daniel recalled that [[Sky Ashford|Sky]] possessed the power to heal people. Dani teleported to get [[Sky Ashford|Sky]] and [[Nick Harvard|Nick]], but they arrived too late, and [[Greg Baxendale|Greg]] had already died.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sat 25 Aug 2012 - 11:26

réalisateur
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sat 25 Aug 2012 - 16:40

When her brother, [[Greg Baxendale]], returned fatally injured after gaining a weapon which could kill the [[Ainsprid]], Daniel recalled that [[Sky Ashford|Sky]] possessed the power to heal people. Dani teleported to get [[Sky Ashford|Sky]] and [[Nick Harvard|Nick]], but they arrived too late, and [[Greg Baxendale|Greg]] had already died.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 26 Aug 2012 - 11:15

What's on your copy paste button, right now??? - Page 28 Itsbuf10
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sun 26 Aug 2012 - 15:30

FABERRY
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 26 Aug 2012 - 22:16

http://chataboutheroesrp.wikia.com/wiki/Peter_Petrelli_World_11
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sun 26 Aug 2012 - 22:23

"But baby we're in Sweden, how did you get to Sweden?"
    "I followed you Daddy, you told me that you weren't leaving. You lied to me Dad, and now you made Mommy sad. And I bought you this coin, it says 'Number One Dad. That's all I wanted, I just want to give you this coin, I get the point - fine, me and Mommy are going"
    "But baby wait!"
    "it's too late Dad, you made your choice, now go out there and show them that you love them more than us"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024 - 7:55