Heroes Chat

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion about Heroes NBC

+12
Rokstarr
Superheroesfanatic-IR
MATTYGUY
Flying Man!
ItsAGibbo
Rosie <3
A Returning Charlotte
The Lost Boy PJ
blazingphoenix
Chris
Wayward Daughter
Dark_Sky
16 posters

What's on your copy paste button, right now???

Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Location : In the Livery Inn, at the heart of the Westside Alliance

What's on your copy paste button, right now??? - Page 29 Empty Re: What's on your copy paste button, right now???

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 28 Aug 2012 - 11:07

A few months afterwards, Lola one day noticed a strange man who acted as if he suspected her of something. Her first instinct was that he somehow knew that she had abilities, which was the truth. That night, he attacked her using oneiric reality manipulation, and would have succeeded in killing her if Mark hadn't used his metallokinesis to give her a protective metallic armour. The attacks continued over the passing weeks, and the pair asked their friends for help. Elan used her telepathy to overcome the [[Mental Blocking|mental blocks]] preventing Lola from identifying the man, which then let her locate him. The three confronted him and [[Elan Vaughan-Reist-Greene-Maxxted|Elan]] killed him.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

What's on your copy paste button, right now??? - Page 29 Empty Re: What's on your copy paste button, right now???

Post by Mrs P Sylar Tue 28 Aug 2012 - 11:08

i don't know, it keeps making an odd beepy sound
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 28 Aug 2012 - 11:10

Laughing

A few months afterwards, Lola one day noticed a strange man who acted as if he suspected her of something. Her first instinct was that he somehow knew that she had abilities, which was the truth. That night, he attacked her using oneiric reality manipulation, and would have succeeded in killing her if Mark hadn't used his metallokinesis to give her a protective metallic armour. The attacks continued over the passing weeks, and the pair asked their friends for help. Elan used her telepathy to overcome the [[Mental Blocking|mental blocks]] preventing Lola from identifying the man, which then let her locate him. The three confronted him and [[Elan Vaughan-Reist-Greene-Maxxted|Elan]] killed him. Again
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Tue 28 Aug 2012 - 11:27

Noah was still holding his breathe when he appeared. He held back for a second, but the moment Abbie saw her father bustling through the kitchen, she smiled broadly and ran towards him. If you ask me who I am, I don't know what I'll do, she remarked

(I was pressing command c instead of v)
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 28 Aug 2012 - 11:31

A few months afterwards, Lola one day noticed a strange man who acted as if he suspected her of something. Her first instinct was that he somehow knew that she had abilities, which was the truth. That night, he attacked her using oneiric reality manipulation, and would have succeeded in killing her if Mark hadn't used his metallokinesis to give her a protective metallic armour. The attacks continued over the passing weeks, and the pair asked their friends for help. Elan used her telepathy to overcome the [[Mental Blocking|mental blocks]] preventing Lola from identifying the man, which then let her locate him. The three confronted him and [[Elan Vaughan-Reist-Greene-Maxxted|Elan]] killed him.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Tue 28 Aug 2012 - 11:37

Noah was still holding his breathe when he appeared. He held back for a second, but the moment Abbie saw her father bustling through the kitchen, she smiled broadly and ran towards him. If you ask me who I am, I don't know what I'll do, she remarked again
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 28 Aug 2012 - 23:43

What's on your copy paste button, right now??? - Page 29 Rising10
    Flaming Star
    Flaming Star
    **Admin of Twilight**
    **Admin of Twilight**

Post by Flaming Star Tue 28 Aug 2012 - 23:47

Woah Low thats really pretty
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Wed 29 Aug 2012 - 0:33

I agree Smile

Jactitation
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 30 Aug 2012 - 19:04

Mrs P Sylar wrote:Faith's beating him was great Razz Actually was trying to work into an SL someway that could work since I read it in a book ages ago Wink

The brooding, as well Razz Whenever they say that's genetic I smile Wink

You didn't like Kennedy? Didn't think she was the best, but there have been worse characters *cough* Riley *cough*

Just going against willow is a line crossed Nod

ANGEL'S HAIR. ANGEL'S FUCKING HAIR. By the way, he spends close enough to one and a half centuries with the same hair, moves to America and thinks "I need a hair cut" AND THEN GROWS IT OUT SO IT LOOKS EVEN WORSE Very Happy

It was an awesome method Very Happy What book? I've never heard it.

shrug Not dislike really, I just didn't like her with Willow. It really felt like they were stuffing in another love interest for her to stop her from being alone at the end. And the pairing was crap in comparison with Oz and Tara.

Willow is the uberwitch. All must accept and worship this fact.

lol! LMAO at that hair comment.

Mrs P Sylar wrote:faith betting against angelus on his own memories lol!

lol! Well said
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 30 Aug 2012 - 22:54

What's on your copy paste button, right now??? - Page 29 Buffy-22
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sat 1 Sep 2012 - 17:49

What's on your copy paste button, right now??? - Page 29 Buffy-31
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sat 1 Sep 2012 - 21:58

It was in some Morganville Vampire books or something, from ages ago - they poisoned the bad guy by all three of them ingesting the blood that made you insane - it made more sense in the story Wink
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sat 1 Sep 2012 - 22:00

http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photos/29900000/Buffy-Angel-bangel-29956549-245-245.gif
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sat 1 Sep 2012 - 22:02

It was in some Morganville Vampire books or something, from ages ago - they poisoned the bad guy by all three of them ingesting the blood that made you insane - it made more sense in the story Wink again
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sat 1 Sep 2012 - 22:06

http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photos/29900000/Buffy-Angel-bangel-29956549-245-245.gif again Wink And I still can't post gifs Sad It's annoying me now. I thought I'd worked it out.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sat 1 Sep 2012 - 22:54

You can't just post that with a [img] around it? confused
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sat 1 Sep 2012 - 23:02

I'll try Laughing

Testing: What's on your copy paste button, right now??? - Page 29 Buffy-Angel-bangel-29421458-500-218
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sat 1 Sep 2012 - 23:22

They work for a little while then vanish!! Sad
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sat 1 Sep 2012 - 23:23

I compared with what you did in my sig, and you seem to get some additional number at the end, somehow....
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sat 1 Sep 2012 - 23:31

I have no idea Razz

This is me with the link you posted earlier What's on your copy paste button, right now??? - Page 29 Buffy-Angel-bangel-29956549-245-245
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sat 1 Sep 2012 - 23:32

It'll be better tomorrow and I'll probably be on a bit more (although school on monday means a rapid decrease in my hours, especially considering the "I need to work more" thing this year)

I've got to copy all of my posts again cos the wifi thinks it's being funny when it just deletes posts Sad
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sat 1 Sep 2012 - 23:35

Stupid wiki Rolling Eyes and that one didn't show either... some do and some don't, it's weird

http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photos/29300000/bangel-bangel-29326073-245-307.gif
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sat 1 Sep 2012 - 23:36

I really don't know what the hell this is Rolling Eyes
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sat 1 Sep 2012 - 23:37

Nor me

http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photos/29300000/bangel-bangel-29326073-245-307.gif again

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024 - 11:55