Heroes Chat

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion about Heroes NBC

+2
MATTYGUY
Killuminati
6 posters

Arc Angel - The assassins story

Killuminati
    Killuminati
    Company Man
    Company Man

Arc Angel - The assassins story - Page 3 Empty Re: Arc Angel - The assassins story

Post by Killuminati Wed 10 Mar 2010 - 22:18

Chapter 5- part 2

What a wonderful ending this would be for a movie. After numerous scenes of playing mind games and cat & mouse; the lead characters final confront each other in a duel that's sure to end with one of their lives. But which one will it be? Me or my captor? You could say he has the advantage, what with me being tied to a chair with a bag over my head, but I always have a plan. In fact this has worked out as well as I thought it would. I've presented my stalker with an opportunity and he's done what any hunter would have. He's taken the initiative and pounced on his prey. If I could, I'd give him a gold medal for that.

My surroundings are currently unknown. With this black bag over my head I can't see anything around me and with the silence in this room, you'd think there's nothing in here. But I know there is. My friend is just being a little quiet at the moment. Not quiet enough though. I can hear his shallow breaths every once and a while, giving me a clue as to what part of the room he's standing in and at what distance. Around 6 feet to my right.

Seems like he's waiting on something. He knows that I'm awake, I've been moving around to show him, but he still hasn't done anything. Probably another mind game on his part. Doesn't bother me in the slightest. I've got all the time in the world and I'm not going anywhere so I can wait it out with him. And even though I've got over dozen questions to ask him, I feel comfortable enough in this quietness.

Oops, spoke a little too soon. He's just jumped off something, possibly an object he was sitting on. His footsteps seem to echo throughout the entire room as he walks to the front of me. A rolling sound can be heard followed by clicking. The next sound I can identify as a video being put into a vhs player. Nice time to watch a movie, huh?

The static of the television can be heard crackling as the footsteps get closer to me. The person walks behind me and snatches the bag off my head, cause me to squint as I try to adjust to the light. Once I get used to it, I take a look around the room.

Looks like a storeroom. There's boxes piled up to my right, possibly where my stalker was sitting. In front of me sits a television with a vcr sitting on top of it. Nothing's playing at the moment but there is something inside it. My friend seems to be standing behind me but I can't turn to take a look at him.

"Give mommy a big birthday hug,"A voice says from the television.

That voice. It's my mother.

"Aww,"She coos as she hugs me tightly," C'mon let's go open your presents!"

Wow, my memories really don't do her any justice. She's far more beautiful than I ever thought. Far more loving than I can remember too.

"Huh! What's this?" She says as she holds a present in front of me.

My tiny little hands reach out and try to grab it. She tears it open for me as I look on in what could be seen as confusion and excitement. When finished, she pulls out a big teddy bear much to my younger selfs happiness. She smiles on as I happily fiddle about with my new toy.

"Look what else is here,"She beamed as she pointed down to a stack of gifts.

I'm not even aware of anything right now. All of my focus and attention is being drawn towards this video. Even with killer lurking behind me, I can't take my eyes of this. It's absolutely fascinating.

"Now I've got to get your cake so you be a good boy for your uncle James, okay?" She says cheerily as she walks off into the near by kitchen.

"He's always a good boy,"An unfamiliar voices chirps from behind the camera,"Ain't you Mikey?"

The cameraman sets the camera down on the table and sits himself down beside me as I play happily with my toys. He looks like a decent fellow, very clean looking. Not sure if I should be suspicious about that.

"He's not really your uncle you know,"A soft, sultry voice says from behind me.

My stalker is a woman. Wow, didn't know I was that popular with the opposite sex.

"I figured that much,"I tell her back as I watch the video,"A boyfriend of my mothers I take it?"

"Yeah,"She says bitterly,"Didn't last very long."

"Why not?"I ask her.

"He just disappeared one day,"She told me,"She never saw him again."

"Let me guess, you killed him?"I replied boldly.

"Ha ha, no,"She chuckled,"But given the chance I probably would have. I never liked him very much."

"Yeah, the guy seems very attentive,"I tell her as I watch on at the screen,"Couldn't have that in my life."

"Me neither,"She said.

For a few minutes, we watch the video in silence before I decide to talk to her again.

"I'm guessing you knew my mother then?" I say to keep up some small talk.

"You know I did,"She responds as she puts her hand on my shoulder,"So why ask?"

"Just keeping up small talk."

"Why, so you can try to wriggle free while I'm talking to you?" She falsely presumes.

"No,"I tell her as I look down at the hand on my shoulder,"In fact I never even thought about it. I was thinking more along the lines of getting to know you, that's all."

"You'll get to know me soon enough,"She whispered in my ear.

"Can't wait," I really can't.

"I bet you can't,"She whispered again,"You know, seeing as I've been on your mind so much lately."

"Don't flatter yourself,"I tell her slyly,"I thought you were a guy."

"You do know that the worlds top assassins are mostly women, right?" She explains to me like I never heard it before.

"I have heard that. But there is a problem with that theory,"I explain to her as her other hand comes down on my other shoulder.

"Which is?"

"Females are known to be more in touch with a emotions and feelings,"I tell her gladly,"Therefore an emotional attachment could occur between a woman her target. That would make killing the target a harder feat for her which would then in turn cause a dozen mistakes to occur as she wrestles with her judgement."

"Hmph that's well thought out,if not a bit sexist,"She responds,"And why wouldn't it be the same for men?"

"As a woman I'm pretty sure that you've been with men who would rather play around than committ to anything serious,"I gladly respond again,"Why do they not want to commit to anything serious? Because most of them don't like all the emotional baggage that comes along with it. So in turn, if they have a target that's a really attractive woman, or man, they'll not have any other attachment than that of lust. Where as a woman would see it as more than lust."

"And what if the female assassin happened to be just like you?" She whispered to me.

"Define me,"I whisper back.

"A lone wolf,"She whispers.

"Then that female would be the exception, wouldn't she?"

"She would be,"She whispered before moving away from me,"This is the part you really should watch."

My eyes return to the screen as I see my mother walking back into the room with a birthday cake in her hands. There were 3 unlit candles on top.

"Look what mommys got,"James says as she sets down the cake on the table.

He lifts the camera up again and points it at my mother whos lighting the candles.

"Mom! Mom!"A little girl can be heard shouting from somewhere else in the house.

"In here Ashleigh,"My mother calls.

"I didn't miss it did I?" She panics as she comes running into the room.

"No, you're just in time,"My mother laughs as she sets me down on her lap,"Couldn't have your big sister miss your birthday now could we!"

Big sister?

"I had a sister..."

"You still do,"The woman whispered to me,"Little brother."
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Location : In the Livery Inn, at the heart of the Westside Alliance

Arc Angel - The assassins story - Page 3 Empty Re: Arc Angel - The assassins story

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 10 Mar 2010 - 22:24

Great!! Really didn't guess that!
    MATTYGUY
    MATTYGUY
    Lord of Random
    Lord of Random

Post by MATTYGUY Wed 10 Mar 2010 - 22:25

Shocked
    Killuminati
    Killuminati
    Company Man
    Company Man

Post by Killuminati Wed 10 Mar 2010 - 22:36

I was actually kind of stuck on which way to go with this part lol
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 10 Mar 2010 - 22:40

What was the other option?
    ItsAGibbo
    ItsAGibbo
    HOLLY

Post by ItsAGibbo Thu 11 Mar 2010 - 10:21

OMFG!
    Love the ending of that chapter!
    Well done!
    Killuminati
    Killuminati
    Company Man
    Company Man

Post by Killuminati Thu 11 Mar 2010 - 18:04

Flickerflame wrote:What was the other option?

Brother, father or his mothers killer lol

Last edited by Jason on Thu 11 Mar 2010 - 18:05; edited 1 time in total
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 11 Mar 2010 - 18:05

I was guessing the murderer earlier
    Killuminati
    Killuminati
    Company Man
    Company Man

Post by Killuminati Mon 15 Mar 2010 - 18:29

Chapter 6

Sorry if my pic might be covering some of this, I'll try to fix it lol

"So you went through all this trouble just so you could have a nice little family reunion?" I say to her as I try to grasp the idea of having another sister.

She takes her hands of my shoulders and walks out in front of me, finally showing me what she really looks like. Her face looks very similar to that of my mothers but her hair is shoulder length and black compared to my mothers long blonde hair.

"You could say that,"She said with a smile spreading across her pale face.

"Seems like a lot of effort,"I laugh,"You could have just knocked on my door and saved yourself the hassle."

"Maybe,"She shrugged,"But then I wouldn't have had a chance to play with my little bro again, now would I?"

"Ha, you don't seem like the type of person who would care about trivial games,"I state to her,"If you really were related to me then you'd get things done immediately without thinking otherwise."

"Like what you did to Senator Bryson?"She asked as she brushed away the hair that was hanging down her face.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Well you played around with him before killing him."

"I did but even if that plan to humiliate him were to fall through, I still would have killed him,"I tell her as I covertly fiddle with the rope that binds my hands,"As it seems, you don't share the same initiative as me so whatever it is that you're planning, I doubt it will amount to much."

"Want to bet?"She said coldly.

In a bid to provoke her, I nod my head. As quick as a flash, she pulls out a knife from her waistline and lunges at me, all the while keeping a cool and calm expression. With the blade just an inch away from my throat, she lets out a maniacle chuckle.

"Didn't you realise that it was always going to end this way?"She whispered to me as she softly brushed my neck with the knife.

"No,"I say to her as I await the obvious outcome,"I never did. Because you're not going to be the one to kill me Ashleigh."

"What makes you so sure?"She asks in another whisper.

"The emotional attachment that I spoke of," Like me being her little brother for instance. I'm sure that would be it.

"You think that I won't kill you because you're my brother?"She laughs,"News flash; I don't care. I've done this to plenty of people before. So if you think genetics is going to make a difference then you're sorely mistaken."

"What about that? Does that make a difference?" I ask as I point my head to the television.

Ashleigh turns around to see her younger self with a huge smile across her face as she holds her baby brother in her arms. Looking up at her, I can see the emotion in her face. This isn't what she wants. Killing me isn't what she wants. Maybe I can play on that.

"Ashleigh,"I say to her as she watches the video with sadness in her eyes,"You know you can't do this. This isn't you. That right there is you. This isn't."

"What do you know?!"She snapped back.

"I know that this isn't what our mother would want,"It's true, I doubt she would want this.

She glared at me for a moment with a confused look before shaking her head and laughing. The expression on her face soon turned to anger and the laughter became more sinister.

"How do you know what she'd want?!! You can't even remember her, let alone what you did,"She growled at me as she waved the blade in my face,"Because of you I lay in a pool of my own mothers blood for days before anyone came to help. You did this Michael. You did this!"

What is she talking about? How could be responsible for something like that when I was so young? It's almost impossible.

"How can you blame me for that?" I ask her as she paces back and forth in front of me.

"Because it was your Dad that killed her!"She shouted back at me.

My Dad... My dad killed my mother?!

"It was your dad that used to beat her senseless,"She tells me as I struggle to listen to it,"It was your dad that used to stub cigarettes out on my arms. It was your dad that made us go into witness protection and it was your dad that beat my mother to death with a hand axe!"

Wow, what an amazingly morbid family I have. My mother: dead, killed by my father. My sister and I kill people for a living and my sister thinks she's going to kill me too. Seems like I'm surrounded by death.

"So you finally reveal the big picture huh?"I say as she looks at me with what can only be described as pure hatred,"About time, I was beginning to wonder if you'd ever do it!"

"Don't you dare make a joke out of this, you cunt!" She yells at me.

"It's you that's making a joke out of this Ashleigh,"I tell her as the rope around my hands start to loosen," You're blaming me for something that I had absolutely no control over. You are blaming a 5 year old for a murder that that wasn't his fault. Do you know how stupid that sounds?!"

"Not as stupid as Mom deciding to keep you!"She shouts angrily," If she hadn't have kept you then he wouldn't have been in our lives and she'd still be here! Face it, it's all your fault Michael!"

"He's the one to blame! Not me! In fact as much as I hate to say it, why don't you blame mom too?"

"Don't you dare,"She warned me as she put her angry face a few inches away from mine.

"She's the one that 'kept me' isn't she,"I tell her unhappily,"She's the one that met him and had a child-"

"Say another fucking word,"She scowled as she held her blade to my neck.

"Another fucking word,"I spit back at her.

"Hmph you really are confident aren't you,"She laughed as her mood instantly changed,"We'll see where confidence gets you in a few moments."

"If you're refering to 'a few moments' as the time of my death, then you're going to have to be more specific. You see there's a lot of people waiting on me arriving and I'd hate to disappoint them if I was late."

"Keep talking,"She said as she set her knife on the table before turning her back to switch of the television.

"Sorry but I'm done talking,"I said as the Rope finally slides of my wrists.

Quickly I snatch the knife off the table and cut the ropes that tied my legs to the chair. Before Ashleigh could even turn around, I had her pinned up against the wall with her own blade stuck to her throat.

"Play times over Sis."
    Flying Man!
    Flying Man!
    Company Chairman Josh

Post by Flying Man! Mon 15 Mar 2010 - 18:32

Shocked Excellent Jason! Very Happy
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Mon 15 Mar 2010 - 18:32

Amazing Surprised
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Mon 15 Mar 2010 - 18:35

Shocked Shocked Shocked Awesome, Jason.

I resized your picture, for you, sorry. Wink
    MATTYGUY
    MATTYGUY
    Lord of Random
    Lord of Random

Post by MATTYGUY Mon 15 Mar 2010 - 18:36

brilliant Shocked alright
    Killuminati
    Killuminati
    Company Man
    Company Man

Post by Killuminati Mon 15 Mar 2010 - 18:38

Thanks guys, the final part is in the works Very Happy

It's okay Pip, no worries Wink
    Killuminati
    Killuminati
    Company Man
    Company Man

Post by Killuminati Sun 21 Mar 2010 - 20:00

Chapter 6- part 2

Those eyes of hers; they remind me of mine. Behind all the hatred and malice, there's an instantly recognisable emptiness that I know far too well. The abyss. From the day of my mothers death it has been an ever so present force in my life and now I find out that my sister too has been raised within it's demonic walls. I'm not sure if I should be proud or sad about that. On one hand I have a sister that I can relate to, on the other I have one that's suffered the same tragedies that I have thanks to this dark force.

Hmph who would know it? If anyone were to see her in the street they would probably think of her as no more than another pretty girl, going about her business. Never would they think that she was a killer. The same applies for me. No would expect a clerk working in a hardware store to be a trained assassin. It seems that we both have mastered the art of camouflage.

"Ironic isn't it,"Ashleigh panted as my forearm pressed her against the wall,"Your Dad killed my mom and now your going to kill me. Something definately has a wicked sense of humour for setting this up!"

"I'm just capitalising on an error of judgement,"He told her as she struggled,"There's no otherworldly reason behind that. Just your mistakes."

"Yeah,yeah,"She moaned,"So I turned my back and gave you a chance. Big deal."

"Not just that. You also captured me."

"What?!!" She asked with shock.

"You honestly thought that I would let you get to me so easy?"I proudly told her as her eyes widened,"I was waiting on you Ashleigh."

"You fucker!"She spat at me.

"C'mon for weeks you had me on my toes, you were bound to notice that right?"I said with a nod as her answer,"And then, POOF, magically I drop my guard and go about my business without a care in the world. You have to be completely dense not to have noticed that sister."

She continued to struggle, not bothering to respond to me.

"My theory about female assassins is apparently true,"I said to her bemused look,"Your emotional attachment to me has blinded you in some very crucial areas. Fatal mistake."

"You're right,"She confessed,"I let my emotions blind me and now I'm going to pay for it right? So just hurry up and do this."

This isn't what I expected. Quite honourable of her. I'll have to make it quick and painless, she is my sister after all.

I nod my head before I pull back the knife and lunge it at her throat. But before it even touches her skin; I stop. Something inside is keeping me from doing this. But why?

"Do it,"She moaned.

I try again but still the same outcome. This isn't the time for stammering, I have to do this quickly or I'll pay for it. I give it one more shot but it's no good, my hand keeps stopping. What is happening to me?

"What's wrong?"She asked, clearly confused.

I don't know. This is all new to me.

"Michael?"

"I can't do it,"I say disappointingly.

"Why not?"She asked, still confused.

"I don't know,"I mumble as I let go of her.

She falls to the ground with a thump while I stagger back to the chair I was tied to.

Why can't I do this? Is there something wrong with me? I've never showed mercy to anyone in my life, never. Yet the one time my life is even remotely in danger; I can't do my job. Why is it?

"Your emotions have got you to huh?"Ashleigh said as she sat on the floor with her back against the wall.

My emotions? Could that be it?

"I don't have any,"I tell her with all honesty.

"Sure you don't,"She replied sarcastically as she rubbed the area of her throat that my arm was pressed against.

Is that what this is? Has coming face to face with my long lost sister reignited some form of compassion within me?

"You could have killed me but you didn't,"She reminded me,"Seems like a no brainer to me."

"I'm not sure,"I sigh as I grab hold of the chair.

"So what now?"She asked hopefully as I sat in silence.

"Not sure,"I say quietly to myself as I hold on to the chairs back rest.

"Hmph, big mistake,"Ashleigh remarks as I quickly turn to her.

She pulls out a gun that was strapped to her lower leg. She fires off a shot that smashes into my right leg, sending me to the ground instantly. Before I land though, I throw the knife that was in my hand and hit her in the shoulder. She screams and drops the gun, firing off another shot accidently, one that misses my head by inches.

"Fuck, fuck!"She screams as she makes a run for the door.

Pulling myself up, I try to pursue her as best I can, which is a mere hop at this point. The gun she had shot me with was laying on the ground so I picked it up as I went after her.

I leave the room to see that I'm in an old warehouse and that my sister is making a run for the stairs at the far end. Why is she going up? She could easily out run me and get away scot free. This must be a trap of some sort.

"Ashleigh,"I call in pain as I see her running up the stairs,"I was going to let you go you stupid bitch!"

"I'm not letting you go,"She yelled back in pain.

Have it your way. This time I won't hesitate. Your dead.

Aiming the gun up at her, I fire a shot that hits a crate behind her and ricochets off in the opposite direction. Damn it, I missed her.

Whenever I get to the stairs I can barely pull myself up without a sharp pain tearing through my leg. But that's not going to stop me. I have to do this. So with great trouble, I force myself up with haste, only taking one break to notice the warm trail of blood that followed me from the storeroom to my current location.

I get to the top of the stairs but my leg gives way immediately. As if on instinct, I rip of a large part of my shirt and begin wrapping it around my thigh. The white instantly turns red as the fabric absorbs the blood leaking from the bullet hole. I tighten it really hard against my leg, to keep the pressure on but it's still bleeding regardless.

With a stern grip on the handrail, I pull myself up again and continue the chase after my sister. Her footsteps seemed to be going upward, most likely to the roof. A dangerous place for either one of us in our current conditions.

After what seemed like a long and hard fought journey, I finally reach the steps that I assume Ashleigh took in her plan of attack. Another fight with the great challenge known as 'the stairs' and I eventually get to the door that leads out onto the roof.

The fresh air of the early morning hits me as I open the door to an almost dark and unknown world with only one known danger lurking in the shadows. And in the shadows she was.

Just as soon as I stepped out the door, she pounced from out of nowhere like a crazed animal. I aimed the gun at her but she kicked it out of the way and threw a punch with her good arm, which I dodged quickly with a painful sidestep. But as I done this she kicked me my injured leg and sent me down on one knee. This act was quickly followed with a left foot being driven into my face.

"Aww little brother,"She says as she lifts my chin with her cold hand,"You look so helpless right now. Kind of pathetic if you ask me."

Her cold hand raises and comes crashes down with a huge slap across my now bloodied face.

"I didn't ask you,"I coughed back before tackling her to the ground.

Her back smashed against the hard floor and she let out a huge gasp, signalling that she may be winded. I tried to grab a hold of her neck but she was struggling far too much so I decided in all kindness, seeing as she's my sister, that I would grind my hand into her shoulder wound. Her screams were extremely pleasent to hear at first but then that same feeling that stopped me from killing her before began to set in again and suddenly I let go of her.

"I can't hurt you," I tell her in complete surprise as to why these words were coming out of my mouth.

She gets off the ground and walks toward me with a scowl on her face. Once again she slaps me across the face. I just take it without any reaction. She does the same once more. I still don't give her a reaction. I just can't do it..

"Why aren't you fighting back?!"She screamed while punched and slapped my face.

I have to accept this; no more lying to myself. The reason I can't kill her is because.. is because she's my sister. Even if I only found out that she existed. Even if she's trying to kill me. I don't want to hurt her because I care about her.

"Answer me!"She yelled again as she punched me once more.

"I care about you that's why,"I say to her as she froze in surprise,"You're my sister Ashleigh. I don't want to see you hurt."

"Fuck you,"She snarled back as she continued to pound on me, although she had moved away from my face, focusing on my chest,"I hate you..."

Reaching for the back of her jeans, she pulls out the knife that I threw at her arm earlier. With a swift movement, she sticks the blade right into my shoulder. I let out a painful roar as she watches on in horror.

For several minutes after stabbing me, she punched and pummelled my chest continuously without break but eventually she stopped and I looked down to see tears streaming down her cheeks.

"Ashleigh?"I asked in pain as she tried desperately to wipe her tears away.

She looked up at me with eyes that no longer showed hate or contempt. They were eyes filled with conflict and confusion. Just from looking at them I can tell that something inside of her is wrestling over what to do with me.

"I'm so sorry Michael,"She quivered before breaking down and crying into my chest.

I'm guessing that this is the real her. She's not some lonewolf assassin like she makes out. She's just a scared little girl. Is that what I am? Am I just a scared little boy hiding behind a cloak of darkness that I think will protect me? Is being who I am really just a front to hide what really lies inside of me?

"It's okay,"I tell her as I hold her head.

"It's not,"She sobbed uncontrollably,"It's not okay! I tried to kill you.. my only brother and I tried to kill you! What kind of a person am I?!!"

"The same kind of person as me,"I answer but not to her, to myself.

"No, I'm worse,"She said as she looked up at me in guilt,"You're a killer with a code. I'm just a monster, I can't control myself."

She kills innocents... if anyone else had told me that, I would end them here and now.

"I thought that killing you would stop me from being what I am. I made the excuse that because your dad killed mom, you were guilty too. I was wrong and I am so sorry Michael, I really am!"

"I know you are,"I smile as the pain from my wounds pulsate intensely,"I can see it in your eyes. And I'm sorry too."

"What for?" She sniffled.

"For what I said about mom,"I reminded her,"She wasn't to blame for anything. I shouldn't have said it."

She nodded in silence as her face brightened up with the rising sun.

"To be honest,"Ashleigh explained as she looked around the roof,"It's that darkness that's to blame."

"The darkness?" I've never spoke about this out loud before.

"It started with her death,"She sighed,"And what I've done to you, what I've done to other people. It's because of it. Hmph, I couldn't even raise a fucking child thanks to this thing."

"I know how you feel,"I assure her,"I've been a slave to this thing too."

"But you can control it,"She told me with her head down,"I can just about manage sometimes. I.. I nearly killed my own son because of it!"

"Your son?" Quite a day of secrets, isn't it?

"Yeah, Tyler,"She smiled with pride at the mere mention of him,"He looks a lot like you. And I just lost it because of that. I didn't mean to but it happen because-"

"Because of the darkness,"I finished for her.

She nodded in agreement.

"You know you look just like Mom you know that?"

She smiled half heartedly as I struggled to stand. A silence feel between the two of us as we watched the sun rise gloriously into the sky.

"I want to see her again,"She confessed.

"Me too,"I replied as the memory of her face came to mind, making me smile.

"No you stay,"She smiled back in a dazed look,"I'm the first born. Only natural that I go first right?"

"What are you talking about?"I quizzed suspiciously as she hugged me.

"It might not seem like it but I do love you,"She whispered to me as I stood in a confused trance.

She pulled away from me and started to walk toward the edge of the roof.

"Ashleigh what are you doing?!"I asked with worry.

She turned to me and smiled as I tried to catch up to her. What does she think she's doing?

"Ashleigh if you're going to do what I think you are then-"

"It's the only way to stop this darkness,"She replied solemnly as she looked down at the ground below,"It's the only way to see her again."

"Please don't do this,"I plead to her.

"Don't you see? It's the only way."

"What about your son? Don't you think he needs you?"

"He hates me Michael,"She sighed as I limped closer to her,"He's better off."

"What about me? I don't hate you,"I tell her in a bid to get her down.

My hearts thumping right now. I don't know what this is... could it be fear? Fear of losing my sister?

"I know,"She smiled before poking her tongue out,"I can see it in your eyes!"

Calmly she walked herself of the edge. Frantically I took a dive for her but I only managed to grasp an empty space; she was already gone. The sound of her body hitting the ground below solidified that fact: she was gone.

"Ashleigh,"I whimper as the tears rolling down my cheek sparkle in the early morning sunshine.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 21 Mar 2010 - 20:06

Surprised Amazing!!!
    MATTYGUY
    MATTYGUY
    Lord of Random
    Lord of Random

Post by MATTYGUY Sun 21 Mar 2010 - 20:06

Sad , but great
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sun 21 Mar 2010 - 20:10

Sad and Surprised but fab!!!!!!!!!!
    Killuminati
    Killuminati
    Company Man
    Company Man

Post by Killuminati Sun 21 Mar 2010 - 20:11

Thanks

I feel kind of sorry for Michael, everything about him is death ain't it? Sad

Last edited by Jason on Sun 21 Mar 2010 - 20:11; edited 1 time in total
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 21 Mar 2010 - 20:11

Really touching Nod
    Killuminati
    Killuminati
    Company Man
    Company Man

Post by Killuminati Sun 21 Mar 2010 - 20:14

ANyway I'm not sure if I should do another part.. what you guys think??
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 21 Mar 2010 - 20:16

Depends if you have more shrug
    Killuminati
    Killuminati
    Company Man
    Company Man

Post by Killuminati Sun 21 Mar 2010 - 20:20

shrug I'll see if I can cook up anything lol
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 21 Mar 2010 - 20:22

That could be an ending. So it really depends if you can think of more, or a better finish
    Killuminati
    Killuminati
    Company Man
    Company Man

Post by Killuminati Sun 21 Mar 2010 - 20:24

I'm thinkning like a different saga to the whole thing, you know like a few months later or something

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024 - 8:20