Heroes Chat

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion about Heroes NBC

4 posters

World 4 - Vampires and Wolves - RP

Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

World 4 - Vampires and Wolves - RP - Page 21 Empty Re: World 4 - Vampires and Wolves - RP

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Wed 12 May 2010 - 18:11

(Sad that baby is still cutem ana amazing though, right? Smile)
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Location : In the Livery Inn, at the heart of the Westside Alliance

World 4 - Vampires and Wolves - RP - Page 21 Empty Re: World 4 - Vampires and Wolves - RP

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 12 May 2010 - 18:15

(True Razz )

Her life was leaking away. Pouring out through every hole her body had punched in itself, without any strength to cling on. Her eyes were glazing over, gazing out vacantly, seeing nothing but death.
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Wed 12 May 2010 - 18:17

(is she still locked up wherever she was left? Sad)
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 12 May 2010 - 18:21

(No, Tomas released her. She ran off to be away from everyone in case she hurts them)
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Wed 12 May 2010 - 18:27

(Sad)
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Wed 12 May 2010 - 18:28

Phillippe watched, pitifully, as the human Poppy, the weak one.. the true one stumbled over to him.

Why don't you look like the others? she asked.

You've forgotten again,
    stated Phillippe. He drifted away from Poppy. He needed a break.. a few minutes piece, and then he could see her again. He stepped deep into the dark trees.

I was beginning to think you'd never come back.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 12 May 2010 - 18:30

And so Tannith Firelock-Reddan died, alone, abandoned, surrounded by ghosts. Only her on a lonely Japanese beach, without any of those she loved, without those she'd sacrificed herself to spare. Her life leaching into the sand, staining it deep crimson.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Wed 12 May 2010 - 18:49

Sad

Phillippe whurled around, seeing instantly, the dark skinned mirror image. His mirror image. His Dark side.

Opening his mouth to reply didn't get him far, as a fist came out of no where, and threw itself into Phillippe's gut. He doubled over, the pain stinging, as the elbow crashed down over his head. He was thrown backwards, landing against a tree. Being human meant that the tree didn't snap in two.... but Phillippe damn near did. The Other drew a dagger out of no where, and threw it, really fast, at Phillippe. He hit him right between the eyes, ending his life. Instantly.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 12 May 2010 - 18:51

Emptily, her body fell backwards, vacant eyes gazing upwards to the stars. She did not stir. Small flames rose, flickering, burning away, and when those had too died away, all that was left of Tannith was powdery ash which blew away in the breeze.
    Chris
    Chris
    Music Is Love

Post by Chris Wed 12 May 2010 - 18:53

That's like 5 deaths now :O
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Wed 12 May 2010 - 19:03

Nod
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Wed 12 May 2010 - 19:24

I still wanna know what's pissed Lola off. Razz
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Wed 12 May 2010 - 19:25

Poppy screamed. She saw the vicious murder. And she knew. She knew that no one was there to save Phillippe. No one was strong enough. Not one partt of her was... alone. But together? She knew she was capable. She knew what she had to do.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Wed 12 May 2010 - 19:32

Poppy ran back, at an unbelievably human pace, into the clearing. She found the centre, and smiled. She knew she was right. She could feel it. She reached out, both of her amrs straight in front of her, and all of the others in the clearing turned to stare.

My name is Poppy Haxford, she said, clearly. And I need myself back.

Every single form in the clearing smiled, broadly at her. She smiled back, and flung out her arms, as if she was signalling for a hug.

I need my Memories! she cried. Memories walked quickly over to her, and moved in to hug her. It worked, and Memories sank into her, disappearing.

I need my Strength! she shouted, and Strength smiled, running at a fast pace over to her, moving, for a hug herself. She, too, sank into Poppy. She could feel her strength return. She knew her own past. It was working.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 12 May 2010 - 20:29

( Smile )

Tomas felt Tannith's death the second it occured. Through the blood bond they shared, he felt it, an essential piece of his existence snapping away. The grief was agonising. He didn't know how to go on, he'd said as much to her in person before she'd left.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Wed 12 May 2010 - 23:04

I need my Hope! she declared, and a nine year old version of her, wearing a huge smile ran over, and embraced her. She disappeared to.

I need my Concentration! she shouted, and a serious version of her, with her hair pulled straight back walked over, and hugged her.

I need my Speed! I need my Love! I need my Future! I need my Past! I need my Goals! I need my Aims! I need my Vampire.... and I need myself!

Each person walked over to her, even the black hooded, typical, Bram Stoker's Dracula type vampire. A huge smile lit her face, as she turned to go, before she realised.

No.... I need my Power!
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Wed 12 May 2010 - 23:04

Crying or Very sad
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 12 May 2010 - 23:07

All he had going was the knowledge that their children needed him, that she needed him to continue. That she'd died alone to achieve that. It felt like he was broken into a thousand sharp-edged shards of glass, but he was determined to hold those shards together. He had to.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Wed 12 May 2010 - 23:17

The final person in the corner, wearing a long, flowing white gown walked over, slowly, touching Poppy's right shoulder, then her left. She tapped Poppy's forehead, and then her heart. Crossing her. Poppy didn't wait, turning and running, full speed, towards where she knew Phillippe had been.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 12 May 2010 - 23:20

However, that task seemed to grow more and more impossible as each second dragged past him. The pain didn't cease. It didn't fade. It was growing, overpowering him. All he wanted was Tannith, to find her again, to have her back with him, even though he knew that could not be. He just.....
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Wed 12 May 2010 - 23:30

Crying or Very sad

She reached the location, just as the other Phillippe prepared to go.

Go back, Broken One. Slaughters are not my type, he said, turning his back.

Poppy hissed.
    Well, I'm sorry, she said, leaping, and crashing the Other's body into the ground. But this is going to be a slaughter.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 12 May 2010 - 23:33

A part of him buried deep within his subconscious knew she was already gone, lost, and that there'd be nothing left, not even a body. However, he couldn't accept that. He needed to find her. Needed closure. Needed....he needed her. Simple, really.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Wed 12 May 2010 - 23:37

She held his neck in her hands, and twisted it, in a quick motion to the left. She heard it snap, and released it, thinking she was done... until she realised. He shook his head, and stood up, shifting it back into place.

How? asked Poppy, crouching defensivly.

Darkness never dies, retorted the Other, diving over, and throwing Poppy to the floor again.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 12 May 2010 - 23:40

He had to find her. What he'd do after he had, he didn't know; he just knew he had to find her. Somehow. He didn't have an idea where to even begin.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 13 May 2010 - 22:39

An idea struck him, and he went into the house looking for Jack.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 17 May 2024 - 10:10