Heroes Chat

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion about Heroes NBC

4 posters

World 4 - Vampires and Wolves - RP

Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Location : In the Livery Inn, at the heart of the Westside Alliance

World 4 - Vampires and Wolves - RP - Page 40 Empty Re: World 4 - Vampires and Wolves - RP

Post by Wayward Daughter Sat 26 Jun 2010 - 22:05

As soon as she'd questioned it, the answer slid into her mind. The room had become a Room of Requirement - it would give those inside it whatever they needed and desired. It now seemed to be questioning her, asking what it was that she sought.
    Chris
    Chris
    Music Is Love

World 4 - Vampires and Wolves - RP - Page 40 Empty Re: World 4 - Vampires and Wolves - RP

Post by Chris Sat 26 Jun 2010 - 22:05

have her go to bed then.
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Sat 26 Jun 2010 - 22:11

Lola began to look for Kirk, wondering where he was and what he was up to.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sat 26 Jun 2010 - 22:13

(She wants romance Razz )

At first, Tannith denied the question, thinking that there was nothing in particular she desired currently. But she was wrong. She did desire something, she desired answers. An explanation of what had happened to her and Lleucu, and more than that, a way to save her sister.
    Chris
    Chris
    Music Is Love

Post by Chris Sat 26 Jun 2010 - 22:15

I was in bed, with the sheets pooling over my naked body. Lola was looking for me, and when she found be she was in for a treat.
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Sat 26 Jun 2010 - 22:18

Lola opened the door, she noticed the flickering of the candles and glanced over to the bed. Kirk lay there, she smiled seeing him under the sheets.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sat 26 Jun 2010 - 22:26

As soon as she'd thought that, she had the answer. The knowledge appeared in her mind and she knew it instinctively to be accurate and true. The room also provided her with evidence, scrolls of lore and continuations of that earlier prophecy.

At first, Tannith digested the information eagerly, clinging to this immediate hope without even thinking of any consequence. But then she slowed. Then she stopped. She'd reached rock bottom, and the truth was leaping out undeniably at her. And she didn't know if she could.
    Chris
    Chris
    Music Is Love

Post by Chris Sat 26 Jun 2010 - 22:27

"I'll follow you and make a heaven out of hell, and I'll die by your hand which I love so well." Shakespeare knows how i feel about you Lola, and i want you too know too. Last night I looked up into the stars and matched each one with a reason why I love you. I was doing great until I ran out of stars. Let me show you the love i feel. Come and lie by my side.

I lifted the sheets to expose more of my naked body, also for Lola to hop in besides me.

(romantic enough?)
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Sat 26 Jun 2010 - 22:43

Lola smiled, melting in his arms as she went by his side. She kissed his chest, rising to his lips.
    Chris
    Chris
    Music Is Love

Post by Chris Sat 26 Jun 2010 - 22:47

Her touch was electrifying, sending pleasurable jolts across my skin. I let the happiness i felt cover her being, joining us emotionally. My hand traced along her soft thigh, running up to the most sensual place on her body.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sat 26 Jun 2010 - 22:50

She sighed, already knowing the answer. She had to.....she simply had to. There was no cost too high, nothing she wouldn't give, not to save Lleucu after her twin had given her life for hers. She couldn't do anything else. But it was still with heavy slow footfall that she turned and exited the room.
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Sat 26 Jun 2010 - 22:55

Lola began to unravel her top, her bottoms loosing from the touch of her love. She made sure no space was between her and Kirk, looking up at him to kiss him again. Ive missed this. She admitted.
    Chris
    Chris
    Music Is Love

Post by Chris Sat 26 Jun 2010 - 22:57

So have I.

I threw Lola's clothes to the floor, sure to have our naked bodies entwined.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sat 26 Jun 2010 - 23:03

The house seemed quiet to her as she climbed upstairs, her feet echoing on the stairs. Even the air was still. Sombre. She sighed, wiping her eyes, trying to ensure anyone who'd see her would have no idea.

First she crept into the nursery, finding all 5 of her toddlers fast asleep. She smiled. Now it struck her that she'd been afraid that they could have sensed that something was amiss. She didn't want that - she wanted them to stay happy and peaceful, for as long as possible, anyway.
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Sat 26 Jun 2010 - 23:07

Soon no clothes were eft upon her body, her breasts lay on his chest. Sharp and pointed with a coral rim, brushing along his chest as she moved up and down, entwining their love.
    Chris
    Chris
    Music Is Love

Post by Chris Sat 26 Jun 2010 - 23:09

I moaned with pleasure as our bodies touched. Foreplay would have to wait. I moved to get a better position, to make sure the angle was just right.

-------

https://chataboutheroes.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=1748

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 2 May 2024 - 20:15