Heroes Chat

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion about Heroes NBC

5 posters

World 4 - Vampires and Wolves - RP

Chris
    Chris
    Music Is Love

World 4 - Vampires and Wolves - RP - Page 40 Empty Re: World 4 - Vampires and Wolves - RP

Post by Chris Tue 20 Jul 2010 - 2:24

A vampire wrapped it's arms around my legs, crushing them. I hit the floor and Quinn speared him.

(sorry lowri Sad)
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

World 4 - Vampires and Wolves - RP - Page 40 Empty Re: World 4 - Vampires and Wolves - RP

Post by Mrs P Sylar Tue 20 Jul 2010 - 2:25

Phillippe began a fight with one that was bigger than all the rest. The human blood was vivid in his scary red eyes, and Phillippe breathed in a deep breathe, as the vampire reached down a strong fist, attempting to crush his head. Phillippe dodged, but not by much, and the beast swung around and aimed again.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Location : In the Livery Inn, at the heart of the Westside Alliance

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 20 Jul 2010 - 2:27

Lleucu was breathing heavily, as the vampire focused on her, crimson eyes brilliant and staring. She knew he was trying to use his ability, and even after what she'd done she couldn't really believe it'd worked. And how had she known.....? This was starting to frighten her.
    Chris
    Chris
    Music Is Love

Post by Chris Tue 20 Jul 2010 - 2:29

I got up and span through the air horizontally, locking my legs around a mans body. He couldn't move his arms so he an around wildly. I twisted his head off and let him drop before karate kicking another man in the nuts.
    Chris
    Chris
    Music Is Love

Post by Chris Tue 20 Jul 2010 - 2:30

I felt heat on my skin and started to scream. The pain was unbearable, i fell to the floor with my back arched.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 20 Jul 2010 - 2:34

Caught and distracted by her thoughts, she didn't notice the next group approaching. She didn't hear them as they lunged for her head, biting and snapping, tearing.

Luckily, Seth did.

Fear and old grief raced through him, giving him impossible strength. Even though he'd been on the opposite side of the battleground, he was there in time, Erin too drawn by the sheer terror she'd sensed from him. The newborn didn't reach the ground, 2 pairs of wolf jaws biting deeply into him midair and ripping him apart.
    Chris
    Chris
    Music Is Love

Post by Chris Tue 20 Jul 2010 - 2:43

The pain stopped and i turned to see what had happened. Two of the newborns had turned on their own army and were helping us. They helped me take out a large group as one of them could cause the illusion that you were standing on water. The group fell to the ground from dizziness and we crushed their heads.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Tue 20 Jul 2010 - 4:47

He felt his skin break, the ice cold, rock hair skin of a vampire cracked under the brute force of the newborn, who let out a sharp growl, before swinging another arm around, this time aiming going for his face, not his chest. Phillippe dropped to the ground, and rolled to the right, but the beast stood in his way, raising a foot above Phillippe's head, before dropping it down, preparing for it to crash through his skull.
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Tue 20 Jul 2010 - 8:48

Louise stood still, as 6 arrived in front of her, closing her eyes breathlessly she let out a surge of energy, thin airy air exerted out of her, forming the shape of a Smilodon. IT pounced leaping, tackling and scratching the 6 vampires in front of her, leaving them unconsciousness.

She let out a little smile, before jumping into the air and shifting into her form. She now saw the fear in the vampires red eyes infront of her. She pounced ripping her to shreds, leaving nothing behind.

Tracy was channeling her power into helping her. She started forming water from her body, splashing on the ground. The water sunk beneath the ground underneath the other vampires which surrounded her., With elegance she growled and hissed at them before the water trickled up, sneaking behind the vampires dragging them and sinking them in the ground. IT gave her a slight advantage, a few seconds early for her to attack, doing so she ripped their heads off.
    Chris
    Chris
    Music Is Love

Post by Chris Tue 20 Jul 2010 - 10:39

Quinn lifted a girl by the head, swung her around and smacked her against the floor. He took off her arms and legs.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 20 Jul 2010 - 11:43

( IT, Rajan? Razz )

Shakily, Lleucu mouthed a silent thank you to the 2 wolves, then forced her limbs to throw herself into the fray again. Again and again, dodging, darting, spinning, slashing, punching, kicking, biting. Speed of light. Ruthless, merciless. Blood flowed endlessly, staining the grass beneath their feet an eternal red. Ashes and fragments were crushed into the gore. Again, Lleucu managed to get herself separated from the others, encircled by enemies. She had by now fought and torn her way to the other side of the battleground. A steady pressure seemed to be rising deep in her head. Then it exploded out.
    Chris
    Chris
    Music Is Love

Post by Chris Tue 20 Jul 2010 - 11:44

Want my chars to react to that?
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 20 Jul 2010 - 11:49

(to mine? You need to know what she's done first, "exploded" was a metaphor Laughing )

She stared around in shock as she felt that energy radiating out. All around her, in a perfect circle, the newborns seemed to be frozen, dazed, mindless. Some had even collapsed, blood trickling slowly from some temples in the cases of the Type 2s.
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Tue 20 Jul 2010 - 11:51

(IT, was the psionic smilodon Smile)
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Tue 20 Jul 2010 - 11:52

Tracy seemed to be coping, there were a lot of them, too many in fact.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 20 Jul 2010 - 11:53

(I'd have said IT would be insulting shrug )

-------

https://chataboutheroes.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=1788

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 2 May 2024 - 17:45