Heroes Chat

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion about Heroes NBC

5 posters

World 4 - Vampires and Wolves - RP

Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

World 4 - Vampires and Wolves - RP Empty Re: World 4 - Vampires and Wolves - RP

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Sat 26 Jun 2010 - 23:12

Lolalay on the bed, legs parted as Kirk slipped into the perfect angle. She moaned in pleasure, not sure if he knew how rough he was being. However, she didn't care, enjoying the pain and using it to break away all of their bad times, all of the bad past.
    Chris
    Chris
    Music Is Love

Post by Chris Sat 26 Jun 2010 - 23:15

I realized i was being rough, but we were both vampires. I picked up pace, making sure maximum pleasure would be present. Through my nose i smelt the sweat scent of sex, it was sweet upon my tongue.
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Sat 26 Jun 2010 - 23:19

Lola touched his chest, the smooth edge of his nipples to were they hardened. The sweat dript off them both, steam forming if they went any faster. She closed her eyes, head back as she took it all in. Entering in and out. In and out. In and out. Again she groaned, reaching to an early orgasm.
    Chris
    Chris
    Music Is Love

Post by Chris Sat 26 Jun 2010 - 23:22

I bit into my wrist - me being a newborn, i still had blood in me - to let my remaining life drip into my lovers mouth. I pressed the wound to her parted lips as she had the first of many orgasms.
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Sat 26 Jun 2010 - 23:27

Lola groaned at the orgasm, noticing the red blood by her lips. No. She said, thinking that she may get too attatched to the taste of his blood.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Location : In the Livery Inn, at the heart of the Westside Alliance

Post by Wayward Daughter Sat 26 Jun 2010 - 23:35

She stood there silently watching them for a while, not even daring to breathe. Tears threatened to fill her eyes, and she blinked them away furiously. She couldn't bear to have them blind her now. She watched until she'd had her fill and then sorrowfully turned away.
    Chris
    Chris
    Music Is Love

Post by Chris Sat 26 Jun 2010 - 23:36

You can't kill me, I'm already dead.

I pressed the wound harder against her mouth. I wanted, no, needed, to satisfy her. She deserved it.
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Sat 26 Jun 2010 - 23:41

Lola paused, thinking about it again and accepting it. Her tongue sucked in the blood, licking it into her mouth, excepting the flavour and taste of her lover's blood. It was sexual in a way, something just between her and him. Another orgasm came her way, more sweat around her body as she was pleasured throughout the night.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sat 26 Jun 2010 - 23:45

She'd intended, originally, to walk straight out of the house, forsake the goodbyes - she thought that would be easiest on all. But as she'd passed their bedroom door, she'd sensed Tomas' presence within, and her feet had slowed of their own accord. She couldn't seem to tear her eyes away from the entrance, and once more they were filling with tears. Her breathing had become ragged and her heart was pounding, trapped up in her throat.
    Chris
    Chris
    Music Is Love

Post by Chris Sat 26 Jun 2010 - 23:49

When I finally climaxed I moaned loudly, whispering "Oh yes" a few times. I collapsed next to Lola and smiled ear-to-ear. I wasn't tired as such, just worn out. Cuddling up to my beloved other half, I closed my eyes.
    Chris
    Chris
    Music Is Love

Post by Chris Sat 26 Jun 2010 - 23:51

I hadn't realised it, but when I orgasmed, happiness snapped out further from my body, coating the house.
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Sat 26 Jun 2010 - 23:51

(Sad)
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Sat 26 Jun 2010 - 23:53

Lola smiled, taking the time to relax and recover which she did quickly. She felt so happy, so loved. She cuddled up to Kirk, kissing him a million times over. Carry on- big boy. She grinned, edging him to continue on in the senstious sex that she enjoyed and missed.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sat 26 Jun 2010 - 23:54

( Rolling Eyes Chris)
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Sat 26 Jun 2010 - 23:55

(Sad look like no more angst now Wink)
    Chris
    Chris
    Music Is Love

Post by Chris Sun 27 Jun 2010 - 0:02

Very Happy

As you wish.

I carried on, and on, and on.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 27 Jun 2010 - 0:04

The fraction of Lleucu within her automatically negated what Kirk had done, leaving Tannith with her original emotions. She sighed. It seemed to take far too much strength to push the door open and walk inside.

Tomas was standing by the window, looking outside and silluetted by the light. He didn't turn around as Tannith stepped towards him and put her arms around him, resting her head on his shoulder.

(do that again and I'll have Kirk die instead)
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Sun 27 Jun 2010 - 0:06

Lola bite onto his lip, slipping her tongue into his mouth to where she explored inside. Her hands rubbed across his skin, massaging its way around from the front of his chest to his back, pushing upward to where she followed around the neck and slipping back down.
    Chris
    Chris
    Music Is Love

Post by Chris Sun 27 Jun 2010 - 0:14

I'm going, night.

(sorry lowri xD)
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 27 Jun 2010 - 0:18

(Night xxx)

She pressed herself closer to him, almost smiling as she felt his arms twine around her. Almost. She sighed again, reaching up on her tiptoes and pressing her lips to his. She kissed him deeply, willing the moment to last an enternity, but of course it couldn't.

What's wrong? he asked, concerned, as he ran his hands through her hair like he knew usually reassured her.

She hesitated.

No....it's nothing... she lied.
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Sun 27 Jun 2010 - 0:19

(night chris)
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 27 Jun 2010 - 0:38

You wouldn't be crying if it was nothing, he remarked softly. He raised a hand to gently wipe the tears away, and she couldn't stop herself from trembling at the touch. One closer the last touch.....

She shook her head fiercely, and pressed her mouth to his again. An urgent kiss this time, fiery, passionate. Both of them realising.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sun 27 Jun 2010 - 10:04

Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 27 Jun 2010 - 10:51

She clung to him ferociously, their nails digging into the other's skin as they both attempted subconsciously to never let go, realising on some level the loss when they would. But they had to. She had to. Reluctantly she pulled away, her face now flushed and her lip swollen.

You can't save me, Tomas, she admitted, hating the pain and confusion which flashed into his expression. She flitted away before he could ask her to explain.
    Chris
    Chris
    Music Is Love

Post by Chris Sun 27 Jun 2010 - 11:30

Lowri, why do you keep killing your chars and then bringing them back? Are you trying to emotionally destroy everyone? Sad

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 2 May 2024 - 23:52