Heroes Chat

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion about Heroes NBC

+4
Mrs P Sylar
Superheroesfanatic-IR
Lewis
Wayward Daughter
8 posters

Heroes RP World 2 - Reflections

Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Heroes RP World 2 - Reflections - Page 38 Empty Re: Heroes RP World 2 - Reflections

Post by Mrs P Sylar Mon 9 Aug 2010 - 17:03

I'm sorry!!! Sad I tried to tell them to hurry up. Sad It took ten minutes to convince Luke to turn his fucking mac off, and the wifi is still taking the piss.,
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Heroes RP World 2 - Reflections - Page 38 Empty Re: Heroes RP World 2 - Reflections

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Mon 9 Aug 2010 - 17:05

Can you make me one?

cody signed, realising he probably didn't understand what he was saying.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Location : In the Livery Inn, at the heart of the Westside Alliance

Post by Wayward Daughter Mon 9 Aug 2010 - 17:06

Finally they arrived, teleporting in. Little Danielle danced up the makeshift aisle scattering white petals, leading her older self. Hayley and Amber followed. Dani smiled, glowing like a very sun, glowing more than she'd ever glowed before as she reached Nathan who couldn't tear his eyes from her, and placed her hand in his.
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Mon 9 Aug 2010 - 17:08

We all sat down, quietly. Ashleigh was waving at them.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Mon 9 Aug 2010 - 17:10

I could feel myself begin to cry, as I realised just how perfect they were for each other. Halves of a whole. They weren't real without each other, that much was obvious. They couldn't live without each other... I had watched both try. It had broken my heart everytime. I didn't care if she was only just becoming a member of the family, she already felt like it. She'd saved Lowri, she'd saved Nathan, countless times. She'd saved a lot of my family, and now she was becoming a member of it. It seemed fitting.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Mon 9 Aug 2010 - 17:13

Noah was grinning, broadly, as he watched the bride, grasping Fumie's hand, tightly, as if he never wanted to let go. Sitting on their own, Gabriella and Claude were watching the ceremony with interest, as if they were looking for things they did like, and things they didn't like. As if they were looking for ideas. The idea amused me, two nine year olds getting married. Next, my gaze shifted to the triplets, on my left. All three sat proudly in their pyjamas, pudgy hands together, staring at the beautiful woman walking down the aisle.
    Chris
    Chris
    Music Is Love

Post by Chris Mon 9 Aug 2010 - 17:19

I had given the boy a chair before we all sat down. I was watching, interested, this was my first wedding.[i]
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Mon 9 Aug 2010 - 17:21

(The boy is your nephew. Wink)
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Mon 9 Aug 2010 - 17:22

( cute, rose )
    (And I am welling up here)

Her voice was shaking, filled with emotion, as she began reciting her vows. But she wasn't hesitating, she knew she was meant to do this, it was a part of her. She'd known since she was 5 years old. Nathan Owain Petrelli was a part of her, and she loved him, and she always would.
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Mon 9 Aug 2010 - 17:23

Cody was smiling, as the two began to continue on with the ceremony. The waves in the background was truly magical. Nicole was bouncing on my lap, her eyes focused on the two. Kayleigh was sitting on her own next to Ashleigh, both of them enjoying the wedding.

I looked at Tracy, the ceremony reminded me of our wedding. The most perfect day. I turned to face her. I love you honey. I whispered and kissed her on the cheek. We continued to watch as my nephew was doing the best thing ever in his life.
    Chris
    Chris
    Music Is Love

Post by Chris Mon 9 Aug 2010 - 17:25

(he doesn't know that.)
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Mon 9 Aug 2010 - 17:26

She was beaming, glowing, as she listened to Nathan respond, reciting the same vows, promising himself to her and only her, for all eternity. It was the day she'd always dreamed off, and here. And it was perfect.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Mon 9 Aug 2010 - 17:28

(Oh, thought he did, sorry. Wink)

I felt more tears fall down my face, as Dani began her voice. They were beautiful, and I knew that she would follow everyone of them. She had always loved him, that much had been clear. And Nathan her. They were destined for each other. If anything was going to happen in their lives, it was this wedding. Right here. Right now.
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Mon 9 Aug 2010 - 17:28

I was proud of him- my nephew. he found someone, not only someone but the girl of his dreams. A nice girl who everyone loved and he loved her dearly. I knew that, everyone knew that and she had known that since she met him.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Mon 9 Aug 2010 - 17:29

Abbie looked away from the couple, turning around, and craning her neck. Mostly, she was scanning the crowds, looking for any duplicates. She expected a million different Danis to be standing at the back, tears in their eyes.
    Flying Man!
    Flying Man!
    Company Chairman Josh

Post by Flying Man! Mon 9 Aug 2010 - 17:30

I sat, young love. I began to choke up, I don't cry. Never. I never had seen anyone more perfect for each other.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Mon 9 Aug 2010 - 17:31

( Razz )

I watched my eldest son getting married, with tears of joy pouring down my cheeks, more happy for them than could ever be explained. I'd known, from the moment I first met Dani, that they were meant for each other. Made for each other. Perfect. There was no other word for it.
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Mon 9 Aug 2010 - 17:32

I passed down a box of tissues towards Pippy and Lowri.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Mon 9 Aug 2010 - 17:34

Seeing as I was surrounded by my own children, and Jack wasn't sitting near me, I didn't see him offer me any tissues Razz
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Mon 9 Aug 2010 - 17:34

Passed down Razz
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Mon 9 Aug 2010 - 17:35

I waved the tissues away. I'm melodramatic - I don't mind crying and wrecking all my eye makeup. But it looked like Daphne could use them, too.
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Mon 9 Aug 2010 - 17:35

The box of tissues headed towards Daphne.
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Mon 9 Aug 2010 - 17:36

We all watched, in the background some dolphins swam by, flipping in the air behind the lovely couple. It set off the wedding, making it more magical and special. We all waited for the "I do" parts. Smile
    Flying Man!
    Flying Man!
    Company Chairman Josh

Post by Flying Man! Mon 9 Aug 2010 - 17:38

I put my arm around Lydia and she rested her head onto my chest. I felt her stomach where our baby rested. (OMG I just worked out that ist's been 8 months in real life Surprised )
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Mon 9 Aug 2010 - 17:39

They finished their vows, Dani blinking furiously to stop herself crying with sheer joy. She looked beautiful beyond words. They exchanged rings, each one a perfect fit, just like each other.

Spoiler:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 17 May 2024 - 10:54