Heroes Chat

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion about Heroes NBC

Heroes World War II

Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Heroes World War II Empty Heroes World War II

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Sat 10 Oct 2009 - 13:41

Save Time, Save The World

Hiro Nakamura
    Bucket List

Heroes World War II Heroes38

Greeting! I am Hiro Nakamura, I have the ability to manipulate space and time. I and my friend Ando have sent you back in time. I am sorry to have done this but we are in desperate need of your help, the whole world needs your help, we need people like us, to help save the world, if this is not done, who knows what might happen. The world could split in half; New York will explode, and go ‘BOOM!’ We cannot let this happen, we need to stop this, or we will all turn to dust.
    Each one of you have abilities, these abilities are not known to humans, we have the power of Gods, we should respect this and honor God in return by saving his world he created, the world is calling you for help. We need to save the people and in return save ourselves. The world is in desperate need as we have came back in time, this is the time where it all begins, the time from where we need to help, the time for all of us to become HEROES and find out who we truly are!

We are back in time, to the time of which World War II has began, this is the time of devastation, lies, death and cruelty, but in this time, is the time of where it began, someone helped Hitler, not any human, but someone like us, I have gathered each one of you to help me on my mission to save the world and to stop this person, and also for each one of you to also Redemption. I had gathered most of what I have with my power and the help of my trustworthy friend Ando to send you back here, to do what is right on our mission, this is our last chance.

Hitler was part of the Nazi’s, and lead Germany to attack other countries, but I have gathered sources and information that he was not alone in all of this, a person with an ability, helped him, how else did he become the ruler of Germany, and got away with most of his doing? Hitler must be stopped along with his accomplice. His accomplice was hidden, but this is where we come in to reveal him, and stop this evil criminal.

As my father said to my close friend Ando

"For close to thirty years, I have seen my son as a disappointment. A dreamer who excelled at nothing. It was not until Hiro began this quest that I saw his strength, courage and wisdom. There is a legacy that I am meant to hand down to him. No, I will wait for Hiro to return. I am a man of patience."

My quest shall continue, and the legacy of our family will not be in bad memory, but I cannot do this alone, I will need your help. I am sadly dying, my time has come, and this is the only chance to prove to my father’s memory, that I can be a Hero, and bring honor and courage to the family name, and be a true Nakamura. This is the only time I have left, and I have to undo the wrongs in my life and time, I need to do this for me, my father for the Nakamura name. I shall not let the world down, it calls for help, then when it needs help we should be there.

Your assigned missions have been given to you, we are now in England, Birmingham, and you will have to read what your individual assignments are. Each person must complete their mission and meet back here, for all of you to regain the hope of getting to home, Arigato.

This is where you are now, and good luck!

Heroes World War II Hist-bungartz-fabr1

Last edited by Superheroesfanatic-IR on Sat 10 Oct 2009 - 13:50; edited 2 times in total
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Heroes World War II Empty Re: Heroes World War II

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Sat 10 Oct 2009 - 14:08

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024 - 5:11