Heroes Chat

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion about Heroes NBC

+3
Wayward Daughter
MATTYGUY
Enochian
7 posters

World 9 - Mythical Crossover

Enochian
    Enochian
    I Have Sinned
    I Have Sinned

World 9 - Mythical Crossover - Page 12 Empty Re: World 9 - Mythical Crossover

Post by Enochian Fri 28 Jan 2011 - 16:37

Aira looked around. She was in a room, one of the strangest rooms she had ever been in. It was perfectly circular, so was the the door, curving to fit the strange shape. She was lying on a bed with pure white sheets, whiter than anyone could bleach them. In fact, hte entire room was so white there was a distinct absence of colour.

Sunlight streamed through the open window, casting long shadows which were mutated by the shape of the walls. Clearly, it was quite late in the evening. Aira pulled herself up into a sitting position and slowly got out of the bed to avoid getting a light head.
    Enochian
    Enochian
    I Have Sinned
    I Have Sinned

Post by Enochian Fri 28 Jan 2011 - 16:47

She walked over to the window and looked out. She was in some sort of castle, high up in a circular tower. Beneath the window was a town, maybe it even was a city, it was hard to tell. It was sundown and the people were hurrying about, trying to finish their daily chores before the night came.

Aira at that point became aware of what she was wearing, it was strange she hadn't noticed it before. She had never worn something so beautiful. She wore a light flowing dress that fell gently down to her ankles. the material was so light, she feared she would tear it if she moved. Beads were lain in intricate patterns all over the dress, each sown with the utmost care. The dress was pure white.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Fri 28 Jan 2011 - 16:51

Question Smile

Bailey woke up the next day, how she hoped she would spend the rest of her mornings - entwined in Goru's arms, the sun shining in through the blinds. Her head rested on his solid chest, as he looked down at her, a hand subconciously playing with one of locks of blonde hair. She closed her eyes, again, for a second, trying to cement this moment in her mind, forever.
    Enochian
    Enochian
    I Have Sinned
    I Have Sinned

Post by Enochian Fri 28 Jan 2011 - 16:59

Aira couldn't stand the whiteness of everything, it was somehow overpowering. It was making her headache worse. Aira walked out of the room onto a spiral staircase. Aira put her hand on the wall to steady herself as she walked down the stairs, taking each one carefully.

Where was she? What had happened to her? She could remember the labyrinth, and the freaky apple tree and bird but... a castle? As far as Aira knew, there was no castle for hundreds of miles in any direction that she knew of. So where was she? Who had nursed her back to health and who had given her such a clearly expensive dress? She loved pretty things, anyone who knew her knew they could always make her happy by giving her pretty things. Who would have bought a dress like this a put in on someone like her, a peasant?

A startling thought came into Aira's mind, 'Someone must have undressed me to dress me! Someone saw me naked!. Aira let out a scream of terror and lost her footing, next thing she knew she was tumbling down the sprial staricase, round and round she went.
    Enochian
    Enochian
    I Have Sinned
    I Have Sinned

Post by Enochian Fri 28 Jan 2011 - 17:11

Aira rolled and rolled, breaking every bone in her body. The pain was unbearable. Until suddenly, it stopped. Aira opened her scrunched up eyes and looked into the eyes of the most drop dead gorgeous man she had ever seen. He had pearl drop blue eyes and short brown hair, he had a row of perectl white teeth that he flashed in a smirking smile. He had muscles than master cage fighters would be envious of and hands that looked so soft as if he were a temple dancer.

A bit clumsy are we?
    Enochian
    Enochian
    I Have Sinned
    I Have Sinned

Post by Enochian Fri 28 Jan 2011 - 17:22

Yeah...a bit... Aira was suspended in mid air, held up to eye level with the beautiful man, upside down. The man however, showed no inclination in letting her down.

You know when I usually rescue someone, I expext them not to get into trouble within at least a two to three week period. But you - you take four days, well, if you consider how long you were conscious for, a few minutes for I'm assuming. He smiled.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sat 29 Jan 2011 - 0:30

Smile
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Location : In the Livery Inn, at the heart of the Westside Alliance

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 30 Jan 2011 - 19:47

( lol! Sin)
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 30 Jan 2011 - 21:44

Wayward Daughter wrote:You could call it that, he smiled, an edge of a laugh to his tone. Honour, or duty.

Ever the bloodwitch, then, it seems, she commented. He nodded, being almost proud of the way he embraced his kindred. Those qualities were good ones, as he saw.

He didn't explain that though, finding the words impossible to voice. He couldn't explain the other reasons either; this method of embracing his grief over his father was far too personal for that. He'd only just met Hope. He didn't understand why he was considering this. And so he remained silent, finding himself staring into the flames, deep in thought. Beside him, Hope was doing exactly the same.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Mon 31 Jan 2011 - 22:09

She shifted a little, finding herself moving closer to him. He wrapped an arm around her shoulders without thought, and she found herself resting her head against him. It was strange, how comfortable she felt there. How much it fit.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Tue 1 Feb 2011 - 7:48

Very Happy cute, rose
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 2 Feb 2011 - 20:02

What will we do next? she asked quietly. He didn't question the "we". He didn't even think of doing so.

I.... I'm not certain yet. It's likely to be too difficult to fight through to the city.

She nodded.

Can't you get in by some witch method? I've heard of something...

Place-shifting. I can't do it, though. Few can.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Fri 4 Feb 2011 - 18:15

She smiled, telling him not to worry about that, that they'd find their own way. She wasn't blaming him or criticing him at all, or calling him weak. How could she? After all, she couldn't do that. She couldn't do a million things he'd find easy, either.
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Sat 5 Feb 2011 - 21:16

recap?
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sat 5 Feb 2011 - 21:55

(Dier and Hope talking shrug )
    Enochian
    Enochian
    I Have Sinned
    I Have Sinned

Post by Enochian Sun 6 Feb 2011 - 2:33

Enochian wrote:Yeah...a bit... Aira was suspended in mid air, held up to eye level with the beautiful man, upside down. The man however, showed no inclination in letting her down.

You know when I usually rescue someone, I expect them not to get into trouble within at least a two to three week period. But you - you take four days, well, if you consider how long you were conscious for, a few minutes I'm assuming. He smiled.

Aira didn't know what to say, so she decided to say all that she could think of, Do you think maybe you could let me down?
    The beautiful man replied, Depends.
    On what?
    Whether you agree to let me introduce you to someone.

You know when you get that feeling in the pit of your stomach, the one where you feel that what you're doing or about to do is really really bad? Well, Aira had that feeling right now and no matter how beautiful this man was, somewhere within herself she knew not to trust him. Though, this gut feeling was irrational surely! She had only meet the man and was condemning him as evil, sure didn't he say he rescued her from the labyrinth? He must have been very powerful to get past that tree and everything else there that was after her. He must care a great deal about her. Aira was willing to bet he came swooping in, sword in hand cutting down all foes before him and carried her gently out of that horrific place.

No, this man was no threat to her at all.

And that was how Aira came to say, Sure, why not?
    Enochian
    Enochian
    I Have Sinned
    I Have Sinned

Post by Enochian Sun 6 Feb 2011 - 3:01

The beautiful man gently lowered Aira to the ground, feet first. He smiled and held out his hand, Hello, my name's Sebastian, nice to finally get to speak with you. Aira took his hand and shook it, Aira, nice to meet you too.

Sebastian walked down the hall and Aira followed him close behind. She made sure not to get lost. There were so many twists and turns in the building that Aira was shocked to see that Sebastian seemed to know where he was going. What's more, everywhere still was white. It all looked the same, a right turn here a spiral staircase there. However, this lack of colour or maze-like building wasn't what was troubling Aira. Sebastian was just walking in silence, with no emotion on his face. He just kept and walking and walking. Aira felt awkward.

So...have you always lived here?
    The sudden noise seemed to wake him out of a some deep thought, Yeah, I grew up here with my family and then I got this job and now I'm walking an accident prone girl down this very hall. The conversation felt finished so Aira left it there.
    Enochian
    Enochian
    I Have Sinned
    I Have Sinned

Post by Enochian Sun 6 Feb 2011 - 4:13

Sebastian walked Aira into yet more halls and down yet more staircases until they came to two very big and very heavy looking doors. They were made of metal and were jet black, the first colour she had seen there. Sebastian walked up to the doors and said something under his breath, something Aira didn't quite catch. Immediately the doors swung outwards.

Aira's eyes widened in amazement.

On the other side of the doorway was a magnificent garden. In contrast, colour was everywhere here: red roses, blue bluebottles and tall yellow sunflowers. The sun was shining high in the sky making the place look like a glorious Heaven. Birds were singing in the trees, red squirrels were chasing each other in joyful play across the ground and the calming sound of a waterfall sounded throughout the garden.
    Enochian
    Enochian
    I Have Sinned
    I Have Sinned

Post by Enochian Sun 6 Feb 2011 - 5:18

Aira smiled widely, maybe this place wasn't so creepy. Sebastian led her into the centre of the garden, passing more flowers and shrubs as they went. As they approached, Aira noticed a man bent over some of the flowers, he appeared to be tending to them. Sebastian walked over to them and stood, straight backed and chin up to the man and said, She is here.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sun 6 Feb 2011 - 9:56

Question
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 6 Feb 2011 - 10:53

(Aira's falling for him, and I think he's the villain Sad )
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sun 6 Feb 2011 - 12:36

(I think he's working for the overload, who's just been introed Sad)
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 6 Feb 2011 - 12:37

( Nod )
    Enochian
    Enochian
    I Have Sinned
    I Have Sinned

Post by Enochian Sun 6 Feb 2011 - 14:09

(There's more to it than that Wink )
    Enochian
    Enochian
    I Have Sinned
    I Have Sinned

Post by Enochian Sun 6 Feb 2011 - 14:39

The man straightened up and slowly turned around to face Aira. He also was extremely handsome, though he looked 30 years Sebastian's senior. Then Aira found out why, Son, take yourself off to the training grounds, some of the men need to work on blocking long ranged attacks. Bowing, Sebastian said Yes father, and walked back through the doors and out of sight.

Hello, Aira is it? She nodded. I'm King Vension, King of this very city, Soloden. I have been charged, as has my ancestors with overseeing all diplomatic relations between our worlds of myth and magic and the normal mundane world. And as of late, some troubling things have been surfacing within these relations. He smiled.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024 - 5:11