Heroes Chat

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion about Heroes NBC

3 posters

Supernatural // Season 6 // Episode 18 // Frontierland

Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Location : In the Livery Inn, at the heart of the Westside Alliance

Supernatural // Season 6 // Episode 18 // Frontierland Empty Supernatural//Season 6//Episode 18//Frontierland

Post by Wayward Daughter Sat 23 Apr 2011 - 12:02

What did people think?

Loved the mock duel at the end Very Happy And Colt's a legend. Sending the ashes like that Razz Just when I was thinking they'd have to drag up some new weakness for Eve.
    Enochian
    Enochian
    I Have Sinned
    I Have Sinned

Supernatural // Season 6 // Episode 18 // Frontierland Empty Re: Supernatural // Season 6 // Episode 18 // Frontierland

Post by Enochian Sun 24 Apr 2011 - 2:50

I know! I was like 'THE ASHES! GO GET THE ASHES' then Sam's like 'maybe we should get the ashes' and I'm like 'YES!!!' So Dean ambled up to then and...doesn't get there in time. I was crazy but then Colt was cool and sent them from BEYOND THE GRAVE Woooooooooo OMG

And dean was all like Supernatural // Season 6 // Episode 18 // Frontierland Gun

And then Sam was all like Supernatural // Season 6 // Episode 18 // Frontierland 2gwb921
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Supernatural // Season 6 // Episode 18 // Frontierland Empty Supernatural // Season 6 // Episode 18 // Frontierland

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sun 24 Apr 2011 - 21:02

Oh my god!! Samuel Colt!! And cowboy Dean.. I'm sorry, but I've always loved cowboys, why are you doing this to me, Sera Gamble?! AND TED. THIS EPISODE WAS SO IMPLOSIVE! THE INTRO!! AHHH MY GOD!! Just Surprised Soup, you bookworm Wink Bobby, don't be an idjit. There are no myths in Supernatural, it's all just fact that you haven't discovered yet Laughing Phoenixs are awesome and real Wink SAMUEL COLT.. really, they need some more names. All the Sams, Sammys, Samuels, Soups.. it's getting confusing. DEAN, YOU'RE A GENIUS. You obviously just got back in time Wink And Star Trek references dance Time travel is an awesome plan Wink You've got Ted, just call Hiroo! Very Happy What's with the girl angel?! confused Cas has a secretary Wink And the bitch is kinda accurate.. Sad SUCK IT, BITCH, DON'T FUCK WITH CAS' HUMANS. Dean went shopppingg!! Very Happy OH MY GOD. COWBOY COSTUMES. OH MY GOD. I'M SERIOUS. OH MY GOD. I'M ACTUALLY SQUEALING. LUKE KEPT GIVING ME DODGY LOOKS. OH MY GOD, I LOVE DEAN'S OUTFIT. OH MY GOD. JUST.. OH MY GOD. IS IT COSTUMARY TO WEAR A BLANKET? What are you talking about, Sam? It's obviously not horse crap, it's authenticy.. TED'S BEING HUNG Surprised Burning references Wink I like the blanket. Sad MARSHALL EASTWOOD. CLINT EASTWOOD.Very Happy People still think they're gay 150 years ago lol! Dean's blatanly trying to get Sammy drunk.. HE'S BUILDING THE WORLD'S BIGGEST DEVIL'S TRAP Wink Ted just blew someone up.. This is just stealing Heroes' storylines Wink OH MY GOD. HE'S THE PHOENIX Surprised Phoenix in cowboy boats Very Happy Oh, Dean, you so cheeky Wink

SAVE A HORSE, RIDE A COWBOY.

What are these things you've been hearing, Rachel?! Is it that he's in love with Dean?!?! But how does that beat Raphael.. Although gay love has been known to pierce through the viel before.. Oh, I did love you Corbett Very Happy OH MY GOD. I KNEW YOU WERE A BITCH FROM THE SECOND YOU TRIED TO GET IN BETWEEN DEAN AND CAS Surprised Yes, lets have a Cas!hug Bobby Wink LOVING THE COAT, DEAN! And the hat lol! Oh, you do look good Wink DEAN JUST BECAME SHERRIF lol! He is good Wink It was the coat, trenchcoats are very powerful Wink OH MY GOD. THAT WAS AMAAZZINGG! SAMUEL COLT, YOU LEGEND. OH MY GOD. AND HE WAS COOL BACK WHEN HE JUST MADE THE GUN AND WORLD'S BIGGEST DEMON TRAP.. And Dean. Never. Change.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Supernatural // Season 6 // Episode 18 // Frontierland Empty Re: Supernatural // Season 6 // Episode 18 // Frontierland

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 24 Apr 2011 - 21:17

Why did you make another thread for this? Razz I made one on Saturday, I'm sure Wink

And now I'm thinking that making Ted the phoenix and making him make people explode was a little joke Razz

And also, were all the other Samuels named in honour of Colt? Sweet.

In general, brilliant and hilarious
    Enochian
    Enochian
    I Have Sinned
    I Have Sinned

Post by Enochian Sun 24 Apr 2011 - 21:38

That's a looooong post Pipy Shocked but I agree with all of it Nod

I loved the salon woman Razz that was one BIG cold sore Shocked
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 24 Apr 2011 - 21:43

I think she might have been writing it while she watched Razz That's why it's so long
    Enochian
    Enochian
    I Have Sinned
    I Have Sinned

Post by Enochian Sun 24 Apr 2011 - 21:44

AHHHHHHHHH I can see that now Laughing
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sun 24 Apr 2011 - 22:17

Yeah, I decided it would be easier to record all of my many thoughts, because as we all know, they're all exceptionally valuable Wink

And yeah, I think it was Very Happy and did you make a thread? Laughing Sorry, didn't see Sad it would make sense that you made one, I just didn't even think to look Sad

I've always been obsessed with cowboys - that's why woody was always my favourite in toy story Very Happy and Jensen's wanted to do a cowboy episode since the first season Wink
    Enochian
    Enochian
    I Have Sinned
    I Have Sinned

Post by Enochian Sun 24 Apr 2011 - 22:22

I loved Jared in his Stetson hat drool
    Enochian
    Enochian
    I Have Sinned
    I Have Sinned

Post by Enochian Sun 24 Apr 2011 - 22:26

Supernatural // Season 6 // Episode 18 // Frontierland Jared_10

I know it's not spn but drool
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 24 Apr 2011 - 22:29

drool drool drool

Also, what was with the poncho? lol!
    Enochian
    Enochian
    I Have Sinned
    I Have Sinned

Post by Enochian Sun 24 Apr 2011 - 22:35

To be fair, it was a nice poncho Nod but if Dean had been chewing a toothpick he would have suited it better Nod
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 24 Apr 2011 - 22:38

And if he had time travelled back to the Incas
    Enochian
    Enochian
    I Have Sinned
    I Have Sinned

Post by Enochian Sun 24 Apr 2011 - 22:43

agree
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sun 24 Apr 2011 - 23:01

Did you guys see the picture of Jared wearing a cowboy hat in the French mistake? Wink

The poncho was awesome, I want one Wink
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 24 Apr 2011 - 23:06

*throws a poncho at Pippy*
    Enochian
    Enochian
    I Have Sinned
    I Have Sinned

Post by Enochian Sun 24 Apr 2011 - 23:07

No Pippy but I would really really like to see them :3

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 9 May 2024 - 23:17