Heroes Chat

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion about Heroes NBC

2 posters

Supernatural // Season 6 // Episode 20 // The Man Who Could Be King

Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Supernatural // Season 6 // Episode 20 // The Man Who Could Be King Empty Supernatural // Season 6 // Episode 20 // The Man Who Could Be King

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sat 7 May 2011 - 0:57

What'd you think? Very Happy
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Supernatural // Season 6 // Episode 20 // The Man Who Could Be King Empty Re: Supernatural // Season 6 // Episode 20 // The Man Who Could Be King

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sat 7 May 2011 - 3:12

I loved it. And hated it. But I adored it. And I loathed it. Yes, I am very decisive.

I don't know, if I'm honest, I thought it was fantastic, really, like well written, and amazing, and I really don't know. Like when Cas was in the holy oil, and no one would listen to him, I felt really sorry for him, and just so you know THIS IS WHY LISA BRAEDEN IS EVIL. I'm just saying right now, it's all her fault. If she'd just backed the fuck off and been like 'You're balantly in love with your brother and guardian angel, I'm not going to annoy you or your fangirls anymore, so you can just go back and do some hunting!' Then we would all be fine, the world would probably be save, because knowing Team Free Will, well, yeah Wink

And I really don't know Neutral I'm gonna try and sleep because I'm not tried but I might be able to say something other than I don't know tomorrow shrug I don't know tho Wink
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Supernatural // Season 6 // Episode 20 // The Man Who Could Be King Empty Re: Supernatural // Season 6 // Episode 20 // The Man Who Could Be King

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sat 7 May 2011 - 12:45

So I rewatched it, so I could work out my feelings Laughing It didn't help too much, it was so amazing AND PAINFUL Sad But it was really good, so Nod Well done and stuff Wink Misha's acting was actually flawless, but there was like, no Sam Sad

Oh, and Cas - the master of all breakups. You're a human, I'm an angel. It's not me, it's you. Bitch, I AM FLAWLESS. (Except for that I just started working for the new devil.)

But Cas was really sweet and evil and sweet, but evil Sad And I could seriously do this all day Neutral But two week hiatus, then double finale!! Sad and Very Happy
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sat 7 May 2011 - 14:51

Okay, so I have some more thoughts to share, aren't you lucky? Very Happy I'm still confused as fuckk! But anyway. When Cas gave himself away by mentioning Superman, it was insane because he looked so pleased with himself for even understanding the reference, and then Dean just looked so brokenhearted, it made me want to die a little bit more Crying or Very sad

And Dean sure does get around his brothers, if Cas is his brother as well Razz Two boys, an old drunk and a fallen angel Very Happy That's really good summary of Team Free Will, but really?! When did Bobby become the old drunk? Sad From his behaviour in Season 5, I don't think he's in any position to judge Wink I REALLY HOPE THEY BRING CHUCK BACK. I WAS CONVINCED HE WAS GOING TO APPEAR, BUT HE DIDN'T Sad And hell.. Dear God, that sure looked like hell Wink
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Location : In the Livery Inn, at the heart of the Westside Alliance

Post by Wayward Daughter Sat 7 May 2011 - 18:13

Just Supernatural // Season 6 // Episode 20 // The Man Who Could Be King 183313 Supernatural // Season 6 // Episode 20 // The Man Who Could Be King 183313 Supernatural // Season 6 // Episode 20 // The Man Who Could Be King 183313 Supernatural // Season 6 // Episode 20 // The Man Who Could Be King 183313 Supernatural // Season 6 // Episode 20 // The Man Who Could Be King 183313

Poor Cas. Just poor, poor Cas. He didn't really have a choice, didn't he? But then working with demons always comes back to bite them in the ass, which is what the brothers are really trying to warn him about, they just don't want him making the mistake they've done too many times. So tragic Sad Even though they are eventually going to turn him, and come up with some crazy off-the-fly plan which will somehow work just cause of who they are. Just like last season Very Happy
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sat 7 May 2011 - 19:45

MMM. HE DESITSEVES SYMOTHATNY SEX D:d
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sat 7 May 2011 - 21:07

From Dean? Wink
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sat 7 May 2011 - 21:43

froim boht o fiu /;3
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 8 May 2011 - 16:51

Any sober comments? Razz
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sun 8 May 2011 - 17:07

He definitely deserves sympathy sex? Wink Erm.. it was really good Nod I felt so sorry for Cas, and I was actually screaming NOO! when he made the Superman reference Neutral But I was pissed at Smallville, anyway because Lois dumped Clark one episode before the finale because she decided he needed to save people instead of enjoying himself? Neutral So it's their fault Cas got caught Sad
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 8 May 2011 - 17:11

LMAO. Isn't it a good thing he got caught? He wouldn't end up regretting it otherwise, which means they wouldn't eventually fix everything
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sun 8 May 2011 - 21:47

I don't know, cos it made me hurt a lot more that he got caught, but I guess it was gonna happen anyway Sad TWO WEEKS!! Sad
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 8 May 2011 - 22:03

It was worse when he was lying to them Sad All those scenes when they were discussing it and he was just standing there invisible Sad
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sat 14 May 2011 - 12:02

I can't wait another two weeks Sad
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sat 14 May 2011 - 12:09

I thought it was next week Sad
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sat 14 May 2011 - 12:16

Nah, it's a two week gap shrug Probably just to piss off the fans, something the CW seem to be very good at Rolling Eyes
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sat 14 May 2011 - 14:11

May 20th?
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sat 14 May 2011 - 17:36

Yeah, wayy too long Sad
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sat 14 May 2011 - 17:47

That's in like a week, I'm sure. It's May 14 today.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sun 15 May 2011 - 10:37

Oh my god lol! You're right, I completly messed up the weeks lol!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed 8 May 2024 - 6:11