Heroes Chat

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion about Heroes NBC

2 posters

Season 7 - Episode 2; Hello, Cruel World

Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Season 7 - Episode 2; Hello, Cruel World Empty Season 7 - Episode 2; Hello, Cruel World

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sun 2 Oct 2011 - 13:06

Bobby!! OH MY FUCKING GOD! BOBBBBBY!! And they’re going to the evil hospital. Without Bobby. Because Bobby is dead?! They’re killing off Cas.. and Bobby?! I will murder you, Sara Gamble. My heart cannot take this much pressure.. OH MY GOD!! It was an alright episode, once again the ending was the best bit!! Surprised Season 7 - Episode 2; Hello, Cruel World 183313
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Location : In the Livery Inn, at the heart of the Westside Alliance

Season 7 - Episode 2; Hello, Cruel World Empty Re: Season 7 - Episode 2; Hello, Cruel World

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 2 Oct 2011 - 14:37

Just Surprised affraid Surprised affraid Surprised affraid Surprised affraid

Bobby can't be dead!!! He just can't be!! I refuse to believe it!! He had to have gotten out somehow, or not been there at the time, or something!! He can't be dead!!

And the ending affraid They're going back to the evil hospital, and Dean's the only one even half functioning, and him with a broken leg....... not good..... also his message for Bobby's number was just pure heartbreak.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Season 7 - Episode 2; Hello, Cruel World Empty Re: Season 7 - Episode 2; Hello, Cruel World

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sun 2 Oct 2011 - 16:42

It really was! I did cry.. Season 7 - Episode 2; Hello, Cruel World 183313 I just.. It's Bobby, Bobby can't be dead! Cas can't be dead! This season is going so horribly wrong in the first two episodes! Sad There won't be any characters left at the end of the season! Surprised

Although I must say I do like Lucifer, he's been great this season Smile
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 2 Oct 2011 - 17:03

Misha looked like he was having way too much fun playing the levithians Season 7 - Episode 2; Hello, Cruel World 183313 Nod I, however, being me, am clinging to the "coat not body, so he could live" theory, as opposed to "show coat instead of body to be artistic and non-gory". Same with Bobby. No burned skeleton found. And they basically can't kill him off Season 7 - Episode 2; Hello, Cruel World 183313 Season 7 - Episode 2; Hello, Cruel World 183313 Season 7 - Episode 2; Hello, Cruel World 183313 I'm hoping it was just a scare-everyone-cliffhanger.....
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sun 2 Oct 2011 - 17:44

Nod Me too! Misha has got to return, whether as Jimmy, Levithian or Cas, cos he's a special guest star & I'm sure that means he has to return *is trying to reassure herself* Season 7 - Episode 2; Hello, Cruel World 183313
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 2 Oct 2011 - 17:48

Guest Star is defo more than 2? *has hope*
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sun 2 Oct 2011 - 17:51

IT HAS TO BE! Nod Maybe they kidnapped Bobby.. or he's just being a BAMF and they didn't even look for him (Cos the Leviathan said "You two have made enough trouble to be killed" or something along those lines and made no reference to Bobby.)
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 2 Oct 2011 - 17:55

My guess would be either they just assumed he was in there when he wasn't, or that he was in, but he got out before the place burned down, and they hadn't waited around to see. Maybe he'll even end up saving the Winchesters Smile
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Mon 3 Oct 2011 - 18:49

If it was Bobby's last ever scene, they would have made something bigger about it, they'd have to - Bobby isn't everyone's favourite character, but he's important & I'll be really upset if that's just it. It was too abrupt, even for Supernatural.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Mon 3 Oct 2011 - 19:45

If he died, I could see him dying to save Dean or Sam Nod A bit like John. I agree, it was way too sudden, I mean we didn't even see it!! But maybe that's cause if we had, we'd have known he wasn't there/got out *is clinging desperately to that hope*

And the episode title was painfully accurate.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024 - 23:43