Heroes Chat

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion about Heroes NBC

4 posters

World 9 - Mythical Crossover

Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Location : In the Livery Inn, at the heart of the Westside Alliance

World 9 - Mythical Crossover - Page 21 Empty Re: World 9 - Mythical Crossover

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 26 Jun 2012 - 21:34

There's something weird about this place, right? Mikala asked suddenly. It gives me a weird feeling... please don't say I'm just being paranoid....

I don't love it either.... but then, I feel weird almost wherever I move to, Caden admitted. We should at least try here....

Unless we find something concrete, she conceded, sighing.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Tue 26 Jun 2012 - 21:42

Sad
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Tue 26 Jun 2012 - 21:43

(Are we thinking summer for witches timeline or start in say september?)
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 26 Jun 2012 - 21:50

(I'm imagining Sept, near the start of the school year?)
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Thu 28 Jun 2012 - 17:03

(Nod That's what I was thinking Smile)
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Thu 28 Jun 2012 - 17:04

(Nod That's what I was thinking Smile)
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Thu 28 Jun 2012 - 17:24

Zep was awoken by the calls of her mother from outside her room and constant buzzing of her alarm. She woke up to a bright morning, unbothered by the sunshine. After a long warm shower, she dressed quickly, spending a few minutes on her make-up and hair before she was called again for her breakfast. Her parents ate with her, speaking little due to tiredness apart from pleasantries like "How did you sleep?" Zep was chastised by her mother for being late as she finished her coffee and left the house only a few minutes later.

The drive to school was as dull as normal and she crawled around the car park searching for a spot. Soon enough, she found one and parked her beat up old Ford Fiesta. She collected her bag filled with only a few textbooks, an empty notebook and a single pen and began walking over to the school. She was greeted with a smile by a few of the people she passed, nodding back. When she reached the building, she threw open the school doors and for a second the entire school had their eyes focused on her. She had a grin on her face as she walked down the corridor, the people milling around turning to stare at the next person to throw the doors open.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Thu 28 Jun 2012 - 17:30

Her walk down the corridor was vastly improved when she spotted Blake fumbling to close his locker door, his folders perched precariously in his spare arm. Walking past, she kicked the back of his shin, causing him to stumble forwards and let go of one of the folders, the sheets flying everywhere. NERD!

Why you gotta hate? demanded Blake, knowing immediately who it was. Zep didn't stop walking, instead turning around on the spot with her arms raised in a gesture of innocence. Her stunt was met by laughter of some of the people around them, silenced by Blake slamming his locker door and catching her up.

Aren't you going to pick them up? she asked, curiously, gesturing towards the sheets that were now littering the corridor.

He smirked in response.
    Not like I knew what they were for, anyway, he remarked, a comment met with a laugh.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 28 Jun 2012 - 17:38

( Smile My opening scene is after school, I think)
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Thu 28 Jun 2012 - 18:00

The two walked to their homeroom together and afterwards separated for their classes. Both attended the first two lessons, but when P.E. came around, Zep decided to ditch, barely even surprised to see Blake already sitting on the lawn, practically waiting for her. Wordlessly, he held out the packet and she took a cigarette, lighting it. They sat with Owen and the rest of the coven at lunch and attended their afternoon lessons without event.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 28 Jun 2012 - 18:11

After school was finished, Billie headed over to the Coffee Spot as usual. She put on the stupid obligatory little apron and began her shift. The first two hours were ineventful. After a while, however, she began noticing one guy watching her surreptitiously. He wasn't a local, not anyone she'd ever met before.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 28 Jun 2012 - 19:06

Can I get you anything? she asked, approaching his table.

That depends...

She frowned, confused. What did he mean?

Do you want something or not?

You're Billie, right? Billie Winters.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Fri 29 Jun 2012 - 14:51

Question
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Fri 29 Jun 2012 - 14:59

After school, Zep walked with Blake and Owen to Blake's car. Owen got in the car, whilst Blake spoke to Zep. You wanna come home?

No, I've got a calculus paper I need to study for, she responded sarcastically and Blake laughed at her joke.

She insisted on taking her car and Blake gave Owen the keys, insisting that if his car had so much as a dent on it, he'd kill him. The couple walked over to Zep's car and the drive to Blake's house was filled with teasing and sarcastic comments about how much they hated school. On the way home, they stopped off at the Roadhouse for a milkshake. Zep noticed a few of the girls from school, including one who was sat with a young girl. Hearing giggles when Blake returned with their milkshakes and they kissed briefly, Zep promptly kissed him properly, the kind of kiss normally reserved for private unbothered by the increased whispers.

What was that for? inquired Blake when they were finished. Zep chuckled and gestured towards the teenagers still giggling and whispering away.

Had to give them something to talk about.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Fri 29 Jun 2012 - 15:24

( cute, rose Smile )

Who are you? she asked warily. How do you know my name?

He just smiled in response.

That's doesn't matter. Let's just say I'm a friend, for now at least.

Somehow I find that hard to believe, she muttered.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Fri 29 Jun 2012 - 15:28

You'll learn to believe it, he replied, smiling again. She sighed and shook her head.

Look, if you don't want anything, please stop wasting my time and let me get back to my actual job....

Joy still lives with your family, right? he interrupted her, and she wondered how he knew her gran. They'd been living with Joy ever since her father had left, years ago by now. But he looked far too young to be anyone she'd know.

Do you happen to know if she still stores things in that panel above the kitchen fireplace?
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Fri 29 Jun 2012 - 22:22

She started, wondering how in hell he could possibly know about that. Almost immediately, childhood memories of seeing her gran stowing things away in that hiding hole flashed into her mind. How did he know?! Slowly she nodded.

I'd guess that it's been a while since you were curious enough to look, he continued. But you really should now. It'd change your life.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sat 30 Jun 2012 - 11:46

(Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy *guesses*)
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sat 30 Jun 2012 - 11:53

Blake left to go to the bathroom, leaving Zep on her own. She felt kind of weird, like she was being watched, only to see the girl with her sister was staring at her intently. Zep shot her a dirty look, knowing this was a different kind of staring - not the interested in gossip stare, but the "what the hell is wrong with her" staring. When Blake returned, Zep stood up to leave, glaring back at the girl she didn't know but she did recognise from school. Kind of a loner, if she recalled correctly.

Putting the annoying girl out of her mind, Zep dropped Blake off at his house and drove home herself. Blake noticed only his car was parked in the driveway and assumed his brother was home alone. He found the key, stored in the coded box outside the house and pushed the door open. Blake moved into the kitchen, gathering a bag of crisps and a can of Coke. He dumped his bag at the bottom of the stairs before climbing them. He didn't think before barging into his brother's room and was exceptionally surprised by the sight that met his eyes.

A half undressed Owen stood with his arms and lips locked around an equally undressed Brad, from the school's swim team.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sat 30 Jun 2012 - 14:34

(*wonders who the mystery girl is*)

Annoyed, she walked away, and tried to push his strange comments out of her mind. She didn't succeed, however. When her shift finished and she got home, that spot above the fireplace seemed to be leaping up to her eyesight. She lasted only about an hour before giving up and going to look.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sat 30 Jun 2012 - 21:33

Her hands closed upon a thick book volume within the small space. She pulled it out cautiously, thinking that it felt old and fragile, and it looked that, too. She began skimming through it curiously. Within minutes, however, that curiousity had turned to stunned disbelief, and she couldn't tear her eyes away as she turned page after page.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sun 1 Jul 2012 - 14:46

(XD)
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sun 1 Jul 2012 - 14:56

I was about you asked what was up, but I guess that's kinda obvious, commented Blake, unable to resist a grin. Owen didn't fight a slight smirk as he felt Brad pull away from him. He started to shake slightly, his fists clenched.

Owen watched him, worriedly and pushed Blake out of the room with a simple shove. His brother didn't protest. Brad, don't worry, okay? It's Blake - he's my brother. He won't tell a soul.

But what if he does? questioned Brad, but Owen just shock his head.

I'll talk to him, replied Owen, pulling up his trousers and walking out of the room. Brad continued to worry as OWen left the room.

Blake was still smiling slightly as his brother glared a little. How long?

Nearly a year. Remember Elaine's party last year? he said. Owen couldn't help but smile a little when he realised quite how little any of this mattered to Blake.. how he didn't mind at all. But then again, it had never been a secret Owen had wanted to keep.

He doesn't want me to know? guessed Blake and Owen nodded. I won't tell anyone you wouldn't.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 1 Jul 2012 - 15:10

( cute, rose Love how he isn't even shocked)
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sun 1 Jul 2012 - 15:17

(I spent a while working on how he'd react and then I realised he wouldn't even mind Smile)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024 - 7:24