Heroes Chat

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion about Heroes NBC

4 posters

World 9 - Mythical Crossover

Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Location : In the Livery Inn, at the heart of the Westside Alliance

World 9 - Mythical Crossover - Page 20 Empty Re: World 9 - Mythical Crossover

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 17 May 2012 - 18:07

We should be, then, she answered suddenly, beaming. Gently, she placed Tyrian aside as she threw her arms around Dier.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sat 19 May 2012 - 23:01

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sat 19 May 2012 - 23:34

( XD )
    Neodraconis
    Neodraconis

Post by Neodraconis Mon 21 May 2012 - 9:11

(recap?)
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 22 May 2012 - 19:01

News of Dier and Hope's betrothal had spread, but somehow, Jyiara couldn't find herself fully happy for her uncle and future aunt. She was dwelling on something, even though she didn't know what she was dwelling on. Eventually, frustrated, she decided that she'd leave the city a while, wander around alone and clear her thoughts.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 22 May 2012 - 19:35

She left, and had been wandering in her thoughts for over an hour, until with a jolt she realised she was no longer sure of the way back. She shouldn't be frightened though, she told herself. It wasn't dangerous out here.... it couldn't be.....
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 22 May 2012 - 19:57

Even with those hopeful thoughts, the next sudden noise made her leap. She span around, eyes widening in fear. She couldn't see a thing.... but she still knew there was something out there. Something bad. She ran.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 23 May 2012 - 11:04

She didn't run far, however. Within minutes the shadows were attacking, snarling monstrous beasts leaping out of them at her, and she had to stop and fight. She wished she could summon someone to help her. But itwas too dangerous. She had to fight alone. Lashing out blindly, she activated her jactication, and fell into its blank fighting frenzy hoping it'd be enough.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 23 May 2012 - 19:59

It did prove enough - just. She just about managed to break free, out of the combative circle they'd formed, bits of limbs flying around behind her. She scrambled away wildly. She didn't have a clue where she was going, just running blindly, running for her life. There were so many. She knew they were in hot pursuit.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 24 May 2012 - 23:24

She ran on for hours, completely lost, until she was exhausted and her feet were bleeding. She couldn't hear the hoardes anymore, but she knew they were still close. There were so many, they could be slowly outcircling and surrounding her. And she was so tired, so weak, so powerless.... yes. Powerless. She had no power to defend herself, no power to do anything, even though it should have been her right.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Fri 25 May 2012 - 12:39

Eventually, she stumbled to a halt. She curled up on herself, long having broken out of her ability's trance, fatigued and beaten. They were getting closer. She could hear them. And there were too many to fight.... she was too weak, she couldn't do enough. Not when she was powerless. But she couldn't do anything about that, the right to her natural power had been ripped from her before she was even born, sacrificed away. Her mother wouldn't have had a clue of the consequences.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 27 May 2012 - 14:52

Her thoughts turned bitter in her despair as she focused on that. She should have had the power to save herself.... if her mother hadn't been so thoughtless, so short-sighted, so selfish. She'd thrown everything away. And she hadn't had the right!! Who had she been, to choose to sacrifice not only her own magic but those of her children and all of their descendants, to throw away everything that was rightfully theirs?! It wasn't right, it wasn't fair. It shouldn't have happened.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 27 May 2012 - 18:39

She shouldn't have, she found herself whispering to herself, speaking her thoughts aloud. She was still alone, but she knew it wouldn't last long. She didn't have the right... not to give up my magic. It was mine, not hers. It should be mine. And I need it....

As she spoke, she slowly found her voice growing in strength, in concentration and potency. She was echoing by now.

It should be mine! It should be! She didn't have the right, it was my choice to make, not hers.... And I don't make it!! I want my magic back!! I need it back!! Now!!
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 27 May 2012 - 22:53

Before she knew it, her words were swirling around her, circling madly through the air. And she felt.... something... rushing into her, or breaking out of her, breaking loose and becoming free. The rush of energy was completely exhilirating. It'd worked..... she had magic, now. She knew it. She had her power.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 27 May 2012 - 23:26

Confidence filled her with a wide grin. She rose back to her feet, no longer feeling the pain of her battered feet and scrapes from the earlier combat. She felt ablaze with power. It was rushing through her, from her.... the second the creatures came into sight, she felt her magic blasting out. They were decimated. Nothing could touch her, now.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 30 May 2012 - 19:44

The hoardes rushed on, and still she destroyed them, in wave after wave of sheer power. The experience was exhilarating. The rush of magic pouring through her...... it felt like mere seconds had passed before they were all decimated, and she was alone again, victorious.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Thu 7 Jun 2012 - 14:32

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 7 Jun 2012 - 14:52

(You've seen Very Happy Like it?)
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Thu 7 Jun 2012 - 22:33

(Love it Very Happy Sorry I didn't read it earlier Sad)
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 7 Jun 2012 - 22:49

(I've had the idea in my head for ages, just needed someone to RP it as Very Happy Love it myself. And now I need to tear myself away from watching Buffy long enough to plan these new characters Laughing Maybe I'll have more success at that after I've finished S7)
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Fri 22 Jun 2012 - 11:10

(Had more success? Wink I've got a lot of mine fully planned, I think Smile)
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Fri 22 Jun 2012 - 11:39

(I need to actually get round to naming my main character Laughing Then I can start)
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Fri 22 Jun 2012 - 21:41

Mikala and Caden had tried settling down back in her hometown, but it hadn't really worked. They could both practically feel the disapproval of her people, their anger over how they'd been tricked and how they couldn't do anything about it. It was beginning to feel like the harsh gazes were stabbing them. So eventually they'd given up on staying there, and had decided to move along, and try to begin anew somewhere else.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Tue 26 Jun 2012 - 20:41

Sad
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 26 Jun 2012 - 20:50

They'd searched around a while, but had finally settled on just going for the furthest place they could afford. It was a large city, one where they felt they could easily reinvent themselves. They'd arrived a few days ago. By now, they'd gotten a small apartment for themselves, and gotten small jobs. Again they were hiding what they were, pretending to be just human instead of half-human and half-something-else.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 6 May 2024 - 12:47