Heroes Chat

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion about Heroes NBC

2 posters

Season 7 Episode 6; Slash Fiction

Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Season 7 Episode 6; Slash Fiction Empty Season 7 Episode 6; Slash Fiction

Post by Mrs P Sylar Thu 27 Oct 2011 - 19:40

Well, the title's interesting Wink
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Location : In the Livery Inn, at the heart of the Westside Alliance

Season 7 Episode 6; Slash Fiction Empty Re: Season 7 Episode 6; Slash Fiction

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 30 Oct 2011 - 17:01

And kinda misleading, apart from all the eating references.

The ending Surprised Surprised Sad Sad I get why Sam's upset and wants to leave... but seriously. Not a good time for them to part. It's never a good idea for them to separate, but right now, with the creepy mega powerful monsters out there.... what are they thinking? And on a similar note, I'm glad the truth about Amy is out, at last. It was beginning to bug me.

The doppelgangers were freaky. Really freaky. And kinda funny too. Especially when there were 3. Also wondering if the cleaning product was a bit too easy? It happened so quick. Probs thinking the heads can be reattached and they'd be good as new.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 30 Oct 2011 - 17:02

And oh yeah..... Crowley's back Surprised Very Happy Loved how the Levi replied to him though Laughing Like saying "yeah, you're shit, why would I ever want to work with you?" after everyone else had been sucking up to Crowley Razz Laughing And I loved the "keep the muffins".
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sun 30 Oct 2011 - 19:10

I actually screamed when I saw Mark A. Sheppard in the credits & I was like "CROWLEY!!" He was great, waiting for him the entire episode though Laughing But really, did love him this episode Smile

Yeah, the title was misleading Laughing Shamee!

Very glad the Amy thing came out, but I still don't like the whole idea. Amazed that they're stupid enough to separate again though! lol! I mean, c'mon. Them apart is just ridiculous! ALL THE MAN!ANGST THOUGH! I was near tears! Sad

I liked the doppelgängers Laughing They were funny as fuck & ridiculously attractive as well Laughing Bobby & the Sheriff girl were cute, as well Very Happy
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 30 Oct 2011 - 19:17

Bobby and Jodie were so cute Nod And he really does need to catch a break. His doppelganger kinda summed him up perfectly.

I just felt like screaming at them when Sam left Nod Season 7 Episode 6; Slash Fiction 183313 It's like, how many times do they have to put us through this?!! Plus it's dangerous, now, too.

Laughing I tend not to pay that much attention to credits Wink Maybe I should
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sun 30 Oct 2011 - 19:22

Nod I did like Bobby's doppelgänger Very Happy

MUCH TOO DANGEROUS! Nod I mean, it's happened twice before - the first, Sam met Meg, the second, Sam met Lucifer. For crying out loud, who is he gonna meet this time?!

I don't normally, but the scene was kinda boring and it just seemed to pop up Razz
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 30 Oct 2011 - 19:26

I usually go look at other stuff while they do Razz Laughing

Some Levi who'll be choosing the subtle attack? That's what I'm worried about. Plus this way they'll have no one to watch their backs Sad
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Wed 2 Nov 2011 - 19:23

I was actually thinking that lol! Probably as a love interest for Sam, because well.. Dean doesn't have love interests Wink
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 2 Nov 2011 - 20:01

And because Sam's the one whose only had like 2 human love interests, ever lol! And one of those was suspected of being the monster within the episode!
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Thu 3 Nov 2011 - 17:46

That's true lol!
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 3 Nov 2011 - 18:24

Or 3, if we're counting that girl he had a teen crush on whose family we saw in one of his heavens Laughing
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Thu 3 Nov 2011 - 23:00

Oh, yeah lol! I swear they mentioned he didn't even like her & was just using her for food or a normal family meal or something Laughing I can't even remember who the second girl was - Jess..
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 3 Nov 2011 - 23:05

The Siren doctor woman Razz Can't remember her name. And really? lol!
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sat 5 Nov 2011 - 0:25

I'm pretty sure that was what he said he liked about it - the normality.. And OH! Her lol!
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sat 5 Nov 2011 - 14:24

lol!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 2 May 2024 - 18:13