Heroes Chat

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion about Heroes NBC

+3
ItsAGibbo
Mrs P Sylar
Wayward Daughter
7 posters

Heroes RP World 2 - Reflections

Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Location : In the Livery Inn, at the heart of the Westside Alliance

Heroes RP World 2 - Reflections - Page 16 Empty Re: Heroes RP World 2 - Reflections

Post by Wayward Daughter Sat 3 Mar 2012 - 15:48

Just age, I nodded.

(Is Pippy going to mention either news she has? Razz )
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Heroes RP World 2 - Reflections - Page 16 Empty Re: Heroes RP World 2 - Reflections

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sat 3 Mar 2012 - 16:10

That's.. wow.. I can't decide whether I can top that or not..
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sat 3 Mar 2012 - 16:15

Try, I smiled, wondering what her news would be. Something about the missing children, maybe? Whatever it was, it was good news judging by her expression.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sat 3 Mar 2012 - 16:24

I.. erm.. I never had quadruplets, I replied, softly. I waited a few seconds, just to see her reaction before continuing. Braedon's power is Advanced Cloning - he can make clones that have powers. He used it to create the other three.. then deleted them when he got bored
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sat 3 Mar 2012 - 16:27

Wow, that's.... that's crazy... I muttered. How come no one saw it before, though? But I guess it explains why I could only sense one when you were pregnant... I thought James must have been blocking 3 of them.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sat 3 Mar 2012 - 16:41

Yeah, that's the just Noah gave me, I agreed. And Daphne's got some news as well
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sat 3 Mar 2012 - 16:42

Wonder what Ryan's turned into.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sat 3 Mar 2012 - 19:56

Not quite, I replied, leading her into the lounge to see Daphne since I didn't want to spoil the news.
    ItsAGibbo
    ItsAGibbo
    HOLLY

Post by ItsAGibbo Sat 3 Mar 2012 - 20:43

Rue shifted some boxes and grunted in the effect. She moved it away from the door - eliminating the threat of tripping over like she had done when she had come in before - and shrugged out of her jacket. She took the bag of food from the floor where she had placed it and into the kitchen where she started to put away the food, thinking about what had happened since she had come to New York.

"Crazy stuff," she muttered to herself.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sat 3 Mar 2012 - 20:47

Overhearing the conversation of her new aunt, Abbie decided to pay her a visit. She entailed Noah and Matt to accompany her on her trip. Noah and her detected a location for their aunt and the three teleported to the apartment. Hi, Rue, I'm your niece Abbie, this is your nephew Noah and your future nephew-in-law, Matt.
    ItsAGibbo
    ItsAGibbo
    HOLLY

Post by ItsAGibbo Sat 3 Mar 2012 - 20:49

Rue jumped about a foot in the air when the three people appeared in her apartment. She looked at them with wide eyes, taking in what one of them at said.
    "Oh, hi," she said, smiling. "Nice to meet you all. You know, sneaking up on people is bad." She laughed at them.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sat 3 Mar 2012 - 20:52

We didn't sneak up, we teleported in behind you, replied Noah, shrugging a little.

Matt was just smiling proudly at his introduction, even though Abbie had used it before.
    ItsAGibbo
    ItsAGibbo
    HOLLY

Post by ItsAGibbo Sat 3 Mar 2012 - 20:54

"Still the same thing, you snuck up on me behind my back," Rue said, grinning. "So, who has what parents?"
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sat 3 Mar 2012 - 20:55

Pippy and Gabriel Gray for me and Abbie, answered Noah.

Janice and Matt Parkman, offered Matt, still smiling.
    ItsAGibbo
    ItsAGibbo
    HOLLY

Post by ItsAGibbo Sat 3 Mar 2012 - 20:58

"Ah, that's great," Rue said, smiling. "So, how did you find out about me? Nathan and Angela have only know about me for a couple hours."
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sat 3 Mar 2012 - 20:59

We're psychic, replied Abbie.

Well, we overheard. But we are psychic as well, corrected Noah.
    ItsAGibbo
    ItsAGibbo
    HOLLY

Post by ItsAGibbo Sat 3 Mar 2012 - 21:01

Rue laughed. "That's awesome. Everyone in this family seem to have better abilities than me."
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sat 3 Mar 2012 - 21:24

Mrs P Sylar wrote:Not quite, I replied, leading her into the lounge to see Daphne since I didn't want to spoil the news.

Hi Daphne, Dani, I greeted them, grinning. What's this news, then?

In answer, Daphne held her left hand up to the light, letting it sparkle across the ring.

I'm engaged!! she pronounced.

Congratulations!!!!!

Mrs P Sylar wrote:Overhearing the conversation of her new aunt, Abbie decided to pay her a visit. She entailed Noah and Matt to accompany her on her trip. Noah and her detected a location for their aunt and the three teleported to the apartment. Hi, Rue, I'm your niece Abbie, this is your nephew Noah and your future nephew-in-law, Matt.

( lol! )
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sat 3 Mar 2012 - 21:28

Liquid-Darkness wrote:Rue laughed. "That's awesome. Everyone in this family seem to have better abilities than me."

Don't worry, we have the best of the lot, so, grinned Abbie. Matt giggled his agreement.

Apart from uncle Peter, he's got the same as us.

Wayward Daughter wrote:
    Mrs P Sylar wrote:Not quite, I replied, leading her into the lounge to see Daphne since I didn't want to spoil the news.

Hi Daphne, Dani, I greeted them, grinning. What's this news, then?

In answer, Daphne held her left hand up to the light, letting it sparkle across the ring.

I'm engaged!! she pronounced.

Congratulations!!!!!

Mrs P Sylar wrote:Overhearing the conversation of her new aunt, Abbie decided to pay her a visit. She entailed Noah and Matt to accompany her on her trip. Noah and her detected a location for their aunt and the three teleported to the apartment. Hi, Rue, I'm your niece Abbie, this is your nephew Noah and your future nephew-in-law, Matt.

( lol! )

(Wink)

I grinned in excitement again, as if I was hearing the news for the first time all over again
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sat 3 Mar 2012 - 21:30

Eagerly, I began quizzing Daphne about her plans, agreeing that a Paris wedding would be pretty much perfect. Ace's proposal sounded so sweet when she described it.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sat 3 Mar 2012 - 21:33

I agreed, joining in the wedding talk
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sat 3 Mar 2012 - 21:34

In a short while, we realised that apart from location, Daphne had absolutely no idea - or more accurately, she had a million ideas which she couldn't fit in. Jokingly I suggested that she should join Claude and Gabriella in having a new wedding every year.
    ItsAGibbo
    ItsAGibbo
    HOLLY

Post by ItsAGibbo Sat 3 Mar 2012 - 21:35

Mrs P Sylar wrote:
    Liquid-Darkness wrote:Rue laughed. "That's awesome. Everyone in this family seem to have better abilities than me."

Don't worry, we have the best of the lot, so, grinned Abbie. Matt giggled his agreement.

Apart from uncle Peter, he's got the same as us.

Rue laughed at them again. "Still they're better than mine."
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sat 3 Mar 2012 - 21:37

Age Alteration, Pyrokinesis and Psychometry, stated Abbie. To demonstrate he too knew what they were, Noah created a flame in his hand and aged to being seventy.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sat 3 Mar 2012 - 21:37

(He could do that before Razz )

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024 - 14:20