Heroes Chat

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion about Heroes NBC

+3
ItsAGibbo
Mrs P Sylar
Wayward Daughter
7 posters

Heroes RP World 2 - Reflections

Lewis
    Lewis

Heroes RP World 2 - Reflections - Page 26 Empty Re: Heroes RP World 2 - Reflections

Post by Lewis Thu 12 Apr 2012 - 23:31

(HI!!!! Very Happy How has it been? Smile )
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Location : In the Livery Inn, at the heart of the Westside Alliance

Heroes RP World 2 - Reflections - Page 26 Empty Re: Heroes RP World 2 - Reflections

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 12 Apr 2012 - 23:32

(It's been ages, hasn't it? Pretty much fine though. You?)
    Lewis
    Lewis

Post by Lewis Thu 12 Apr 2012 - 23:33

(It's been too long, that's what it's been :') and yeah everything is Good Smile )
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 12 Apr 2012 - 23:37

(Wubu2?)
    Lewis
    Lewis

Post by Lewis Thu 12 Apr 2012 - 23:39

(Exams, Exams.... Exams.... Oh did i mention i have had exams Razz )
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 12 Apr 2012 - 23:41

(Poor you hug )
    Lewis
    Lewis

Post by Lewis Thu 12 Apr 2012 - 23:46

(I know right Sad hugs It's good to be back though)

I (Lewis Black) awoke in a dark room. A single light bulb hanged above my head and swung from side to side slightly making the most irritating squeaky noise i had ever heard. My jeans were ripped around the knees and someone had removed my shirt, socks and shoes. I was handcuffed to the back of a wooden chair and there was some tube up my nose pumping some kind of drug that was somehow keeping me sedated. My vision was blurry and my ears were ringing. I could feel that there was blood across my right shoulder and the left side of my chest and down my sides. Why couldn't i remember anything, why?.......

Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 12 Apr 2012 - 23:48

( Surprised for Lewis B! Going now, night hug )
    Lewis
    Lewis

Post by Lewis Fri 13 Apr 2012 - 0:10

(night! hug )

I heard some footsteps and could a couple of blurred men stood over me. Both looked at me and started talking what sounded like French..... French???? Was I in France???.....

-2 days earlier-
    I sat in my very comfy seat on a train that was going from Switzerland to France. I was wearing my good dark designer fitted jeans, black converse, black v-neck t-shirt and black fitted jacket. (Going for quite a dark look you see Razz). A young Frenchman served me my drink of Coke with ice and then left my cabin. As he left i heard a click from the door. I went over to it and realised my door had been locked. I shook the handle and yelled of someone to let me out but it didn't look like anyone was coming. I sat back down in my seat and took a drink from the coke. If it was drugged it wouldn't effect me anyway.
    About ten minutes past when i eventually heard someone walking down the hallway. I ran to my door and yelled at them to try and open my door. I could here there footsteps get right next to my door. I placed my ear against the door when i suddenly heard the click of a gun being loaded...

-present-
    suddenly a bucket of water was chucked over my head, awakening me from my flashback. The tube was removed from my nose and once my senses had came through i tried to use super strength to break free but it didn't work. One of the men must have been blocking my powers.

Whoever you are, you better tell me what is going on right now!
    Tais-toi gamin peu ennuyeux
    Dont talk to me like that! Speak English!
    Va te faire foutre
    Fuck you!
    The other man who hadn't spoken yet suddenly then slapped me across my face.
    Whoah! Good Morning!
    *French Accent* Listen kid, stop messing around with us, where is it?
    Where is what? You French fuck!
    The..... You dont know do you? They must of wiped your memory before we got to you.

Both men then looked at each other and left the room.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Fri 13 Apr 2012 - 10:47

(At least it's less obvious this time Laughing )
    Lewis
    Lewis

Post by Lewis Fri 13 Apr 2012 - 11:45

(Haha yeah :') )

I awoke the following morning with another bucket of ice cold water been chucked over my head. My vision was a lot more clear now and i could see the two men both stood there, both looking around their early forties and both wearing very scruffy and dirty suits. Both of them looked like they had been working non stop for days.

Do you remember anything yet kid?
    Yeah, I remembered i fucked your mam!
    The man who asked me the question then slapped me so hard my chair fell sideways and i hit the floor. The floor was extremely cold and wet. The man then crouched down in front of me and put his right hand in the water. Suddenly blue bolts of electricity ran through the water and onto me, sending a massive electric current shock through my body.
    When it eventually stopped i lay there, my body had completely gone numb and i couldnt feel a thing. I closed my eyes.......

-back on the train-
    I heard the gun get cocked and then dived to the floor as bullet hols came flying through my door. My door got kicked down and i looked up at the very ugly thuggish bald man stood at the doorway with an Uzi. He aimed at me but i quickly used super speed and was at the other side of the room before he even got his finger on the trigger. He then quickly aimed at me at pulled his finger back on the trigger. I closed my eyes and activated the ability of Accelerated Probability. I opened my eyes and saw 5 bullets coming towards me but moving very slow with a yellow glow behind them. I moved out of the way of each one and sped over to the man and knocked the gun out of his hand.
    Everything went back to normal speed and the man fell over in shock as all he had saw was a sudden yellow blur dodge his bullets and dash over to him. I crushed the gun and dropped it on the floor. The man looked at me thinking what to do and then quickly rugby tackled me through the cabin and out of the window. To my surprise the train was going over a very thin bridge so i didn't expect us to be falling for so long. I had a look back and could see how far down the water was so i used this opportunity to try and get some answers.
    Who are you!!
    Fuck you!
    If you dont answer my question ill freeze over that entire lake and you will die when you hit the bottom!
    Okay Okay! I dont know why but some french people hired me to take a vile from you that you apparently keep on your person at all time! My job was take you out and retrieve the vile
    I reached into my pocket and took out a small test tube with a yellow liquid in it.
    Why do they want it?
    I dont know!
    I put the vile back in my pocket and zipped up the pocket so it was not to fall out. Before i could get another word out we suddenly crashed into the lake both of us hitting it so hard we hit the very bottom surface of under the water. Once all the bubbles cleared out of my way i could see the other man, he was floating and was holding a pistol and aiming it toward me. I quickly dashed up to the top of the water, moving a lot faster than him as bullets flew past me. I used super speed to push my self up through the water and jumped about 10 feet higher than what i wanted to but landed on the side of the lake. I stood up and looked out onto the lake as the man eventually came to the top gasping for air. Before he new it i used TK to pull the gun out of his hand and into mine.
    Dont you know bullets by now wont kill me
    Suddenly i felt a taser bullet hit my back. The shock rendered my quite paralysed as i dropped the gun and fell back into the lake....

-present day-
    My body was eventually starting to go a bit less numb and i noticed now the two men had gone. I realised i was not handcuffed any more and i quickly stood up, losing my balance slightly. I looked around the room and there was one door looking like it was made out of steel, still feeling that i couldnt use my powers i didnt want to make a tit of myself by trying to knock it down. I walked over to the chair then picked it up and sat down, running my hands through my hair i tried to remember anything before the events of the train. Why was i on a train going to France from Switzerland. What was i doing in Switzerland in the first place and why on earth was a carrying the vile????
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Fri 13 Apr 2012 - 12:17

( Surprised )
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 15 Apr 2012 - 11:51

Wayward Daughter wrote:I was trying to tell myself that I was just reacting as standard, but a part of me knew that fear and the desire for revenge was driving me. We captured him almost with ease. He couldn't contain himself from a threat he couldn't see or anticipate, after all, and negation stopped him once he knew. When I heard, though, I had to suppress a dark wish that there'd been some complication and that he'd accidentally been killed in the taking.

I was tempted to go see him in the cells, but something told me it probably wouldn't be a good idea. Instead, I made myself search through the free missions, looking for something to get me out of the building. I soon found one. A newly manifested young woman, with Ability Sharing, Energy Balls and Sense Manipulation, living in Queens. I flew to meet her.
    Lewis
    Lewis

Post by Lewis Sun 15 Apr 2012 - 14:10

I woke up, I was still in empty room. I had spent the night sleeping on the cold stone floor. I crawled forward before managing to pull myself up to my feet. I put my hand against the wall to keep my balance.
    Lewis
    Lewis

Post by Lewis Sun 15 Apr 2012 - 14:49

-flashback-
    I awoke in the back of a van, the van was going across a very bumpy surface and i was strapped into a stretcher. They hadn't drugged me so i used TK to pull the straps off me and sat up. The two drivers realised i was awake and suddenly the van came to a stop and i flew into the front with loads of things crashing onto of me. The two drivers got out the car and opened the two doors that go into the back of the van. They looked into the back of the van and i was gone. They both asked each other where i could have possibly gone and suddenly one of their heads got twisted breaking their neck and the other practically shit himself and fell over in shock and fear. I came out of invisibility stood over him, blocking the sun from his eyes.
    I'm sorry it wasnt me i swear. Im just the driver!
    What do you want with me
    A group of people want to kill you and take that vile off you. They feel it can help change the world. Me and my partner were hired to collect you and take you to our boss to stop the people who want the vile getting it off you.
    If your interests were in my favour then why taser me, if your on my side i would have came with you.
    Thats what i said but my partner insisted
    I helped him to his feet and we both got into the front of the van and he took me to his boss.

-2hours later-
    We drove into a cave at the bottom of a mountain in the Alps.
    I was taken into a room full of people all wearing dark clothes when suddenly an old man greeted me.
    Hello Lewis, my name is Charles. A group of French terrorists are trying to kill you or capture you and take the vile of the serum you have with you.
    Wait, are you Charles Hedgeworth? You are the person I'm supposed to bring this to arent i?
    Yes boy, I am indeed.
    I took the vile out of my pocket and gave it to the man.
    He stroked it like it was a new pet and then gave it to a man who then went and put it in some box under lock and key. I was glad it wasn't my problem any more so i turned around to walk away. Suddenly two men grabbed me as i heard Charles say the words "Get rid of him". I quickly fought off the two men and ran out of the door. A group of people chased me outside as i ran off down a road. One person shot me in the leg and i fell over. The wound healed but as i looked up i saw a very tall man reach out to grab me with his very huge muscularly arms. He grabbed me by the neck and held me up, off my feet in front of him. I kicked him in the stomach making him drop me, I quickly uppercut him in the jaw as he then threw a right hook but i ducked out of the way but i then failed to notice his left leg come flying into my face and that threw me off my feet, once i landed i rolled and stood straight up and then saw him charge towards me. He rugby tackled me to the ground and started beating the living shit out of me. He then looked at me and then put his hand over my face erasing my memory. As i lay there falling asleep i heard machine bullets come flying out of nowhere and could here French people talking as i fell asleep.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 15 Apr 2012 - 16:11

Arriving, I knocked once on the door, and I didn't have to wait long. Her face was quizzical as she opened it.

Yes? she asked, of course not recognising me and wondering what the stranger wanted.

My name's Lowri Petrelli, and I'm come here on behalf of the Organisation, a group which helps and trains people with supernatural abilities...

I might know something about what you're talking about, she replied cautiously.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sun 15 Apr 2012 - 20:15

Wayward Daughter wrote:When he just gurgled again, Lauren mentioned that she'd have been very surprised if he'd replied back.

Gabriella laughed at that, and Claude brought over the twin he was holding. Have you named them?
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 15 Apr 2012 - 20:19

Lauren nodded, and said the names.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sun 15 Apr 2012 - 20:27

I'm Gabriella, she said to them. Your sister.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 15 Apr 2012 - 20:39

They gurgled again, as one. Lauren laughed slightly at the introduction, again finding the fact that she had a daughter in law surreal.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Mon 16 Apr 2012 - 16:39

Wayward Daughter wrote:Arriving, I knocked once on the door, and I didn't have to wait long. Her face was quizzical as she opened it.

Yes? she asked, of course not recognising me and wondering what the stranger wanted.

My name's Lowri Petrelli, and I'm come here on behalf of the Organisation, a group which helps and trains people with supernatural abilities...

I might know something about what you're talking about, she replied cautiously.

I smiled, glad that she wasn't denying it, that made a change.

You said something about training?

Training to control them if you need it, to learn more about what you could possibly do with them, I explained.

How did you get into this? she asked, her voice curious now.

Well, I happened to be one of the people who originally founded it, I replied. But you could continue and train to become an agent, if you'd choose to.
    Lewis
    Lewis

Post by Lewis Tue 17 Apr 2012 - 11:56

Awake now knowing why i was here but still not knowing why i was doing this all in the first place. The two French people came in, both holding machine guns and aiming them at my head. I noticed that they left the door open and it was slowly shutting. I quickly ran through the middle of them, through the door and shut it behind me, locking them in. I ran through an old empty lab that looked like it hadn't been used for decades, with broken test tubes and half empty glass' everywhere. I stepped through cautiously and quickly ducked when i heard someone coming. I could here two voices as i quickly hid under one of the table and pulled a table sheet over the side so i was not to be seen.
    Listen, I'm telling you the kid doesn't know anything, just let him go. They erased his memory.
    Still there is the chance that he might regain it back due to his regeneration ability.
    But he is only a kid. A 15 year old boy should not be kept in holding like this, especially if you want him to cooperate with you!
    This is my operation, I'll deal with it anyway I please.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Thu 19 Apr 2012 - 7:58

Wayward Daughter wrote:They gurgled again, as one. Lauren laughed slightly at the introduction, again finding the fact that she had a daughter in law surreal.

Gabriella ignored her laugh, deciding that if Abbie was allowed to say Emma was her sister, then she was allowed the twins as her siblings.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 19 Apr 2012 - 11:25

(If Little Dani began doing that, she'd be calling Amber and Hayley her triplets Laughing )
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 19 Apr 2012 - 16:40

Jeffrey had, after waking up and made breakfast for him and his roomies, decided to study before school to catch up on some things. Though not long after starting with the studying he was interrupted by a harsh knock on the door. He wondered who it could be and smiled when thinking that maybe it could be Anna. However, his smile faded away when he opened and so the guys who had kidnapped Anna just a few days ago. "What do you want?" , he asked, his face transformed into a hard mask of negative feelings. The leader of the "gang", started talking. "We just wanted you to know that your stay here at the academy will end soon, we have had a little talk with the principle about your little stunt yesterday, thought you would start packing." The "gang" started laughing spitefully and before Jeffrey could come up with something clever to respond with, they had walked away and Jeffrey just stood there, not knowing what to do, think or say.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024 - 16:48