Heroes Chat

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion about Heroes NBC

+3
ItsAGibbo
Mrs P Sylar
Wayward Daughter
7 posters

Heroes RP World 2 - Reflections

Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Heroes RP World 2 - Reflections - Page 31 Empty Re: Heroes RP World 2 - Reflections

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Fri 1 Jun 2012 - 18:27

(lol! at least mine was reasonable, how was your parents ever going to get you a dragon?)
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Location : In the Livery Inn, at the heart of the Westside Alliance

Heroes RP World 2 - Reflections - Page 31 Empty Re: Heroes RP World 2 - Reflections

Post by Wayward Daughter Fri 1 Jun 2012 - 19:03

(There are dragons living in the mountains in mid-and-north Wales, everyone knows that Wink And I wouldn't exactly call a monkey reasonable either. Were they meant to steal one from a zoo?)
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Fri 1 Jun 2012 - 19:09

Jack went to the scene, it appeared to be a housing estate with blocks of apartments. He ran to the block of appartments at the very end where black smoked surfaced out of the top floor. Floods of people were scattered around, some in hysterics. The sirens rang aloud as the fire men ran to evacuate everyone.

"Is the baby still in there?"

"The poor family."

"So young."

"Did they get out?"

The cries of the neighbours filled the air along with shouting, the sound of burning fire and sirens. Jack looked around, there was no sign of his fellow team mate Nathaniel. He ran into the building, running up the step and knocked down the front door. Nothing was visible, just a spread of orange blaze. The heat was burning but Jack walked through unharmed. His body began to adjust, his skin became thicker and strengthened. The flames no longer hurt Jack.

There was no sign on a family, no sign of life. Jack checked every room and then opened the nursery door. It was the place where the fire was coming from, the source of the blaze. In the middle of the room lay a baby, crying and screaming, producing unbareable heat and fire. "A baby?" Jack said.

It was the defenseless child that had caused the enormous amount of fire. Jack picked up the child and began cradling him in his arms. "Shhhhh." He hushed. The flames continued to roar but eventually stopped.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Fri 1 Jun 2012 - 19:13

(Jack to the rescue Smile )
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Fri 1 Jun 2012 - 19:20

As the flames calmed down, the began to fade away. Jack could hear the people outside the front. He leapt out of the window with the baby in his arms and slowly landed to the ground. Jack began to run, uing his ability to make him faster and then lift off into the sky. Soon he was at base and told the story.

"Records show that he has no other relatives."

"Did the parents die?" Asked one of the workers.

"I guess so. I don't see how they could of survived, not a fire like that." Jack replied, still with the child in his arms.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Fri 1 Jun 2012 - 20:22

(Powers? *is being optimistic and hoping it won't be another Ella Meers situation*)
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Fri 1 Jun 2012 - 20:34

It had been an hour, and the baby was being cared for in the child care unit of the Organisation. Jack was in his office, thinking things over and went to visit the child. He watched through the window, wondering if he had just realised what he had lost. His family, parents, everything.

"Jack, we've got some information." Came a fellow employee.

"What is it?" Jack asked.

"The boy is called Zander. Mother Greek, father American. The parents did die in the fire and I tried looking for relatives but-"

"He has none." Jack finished.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Fri 1 Jun 2012 - 20:36

(Adopt him Heroes RP World 2 - Reflections - Page 31 183313 )
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Fri 1 Jun 2012 - 20:38

(getting to it)
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Fri 1 Jun 2012 - 20:40

(Btw, the name just makes me think of Buffy Laughing )
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Fri 1 Jun 2012 - 20:44

He sighed. The boy couldn't go to any normal family, what if he caused another fire again? Zander crawled around and hugged a small teddy bear, it froze instantly.

"Wow." Said the employee, surprised.

"Has his powers been checked?" Jack asked the man. He smiled at the little boy, he began cuddling the frozen teddy. The boy began giggling and crawling around the room freezing other toys.

"Not yet. Jack- there's one thing. Nobody knows the boy survived, they assumed he died in the fire. We could give him to the state but-"

"It's too dangerous. Don't worry, I've found a home for him." Jack sharply replied.

"Already? Where?" Asked the man.

"With me." Jack smiled.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Fri 1 Jun 2012 - 20:53

( cute, rose Btw, this reminds me of a SL I had planned....)

I entered the base the next day, and almost as soon as I arrived, I was given a reminder of an attack we had planned. A small gang of EH criminals had been detected, and we were almost ready to take them down. Actually, we'd be going today.

Everything ready? I checked, and got confirmation. I'd be leading the team taking them. Nathan was coming too.
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Fri 1 Jun 2012 - 20:54

Another hour had passed and Jack had told Tracy of the situation. Tracy had agreed and soon baby Zander was off to the Calwin House-hold.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Fri 1 Jun 2012 - 20:58

Within seconds, we'd teleported and transported to outside the building they'd made their HQ. The forcefield manipulator in the team raised a shield. The moment those within realised who we were, that shield was under intense, crazy fire.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Fri 1 Jun 2012 - 21:21

The air was filled with flames and heat, and even the oxygen seemed to be exploding. Debris was flying everywhere. The forcefield was hastily strengthened and shoved up, but even with that, it'd been so sudden and severe that I already had healing work. I could see Nathan fighting for control of the air, putting out the fires with floods of water, and combating the flames with his own, which he was driving back towards the building.
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Sat 2 Jun 2012 - 15:14

As soon as I entered the home, Tracy came to my side to look at the little boy. The rest of the children had gone t bed. Tracy held little Zander in her arms, instantly feeling a bond between them. "Hey little one." Tracy whispered as she placed a kiss on his forehead. "Welcome to your new home."
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sun 3 Jun 2012 - 13:00

cute, rose
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Mon 4 Jun 2012 - 16:50

(Adorable, Rajan Smile )
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Mon 4 Jun 2012 - 16:52

Wayward Daughter wrote:The air was filled with flames and heat, and even the oxygen seemed to be exploding. Debris was flying everywhere. The forcefield was hastily strengthened and shoved up, but even with that, it'd been so sudden and severe that I already had healing work. I could see Nathan fighting for control of the air, putting out the fires with floods of water, and combating the flames with his own, which he was driving back towards the building.

I moved onwards, trying to fight my way into the house, but every step was taken against that fire and those explosions. I had to heal myself with every breath. It was impossible, severe, chaotic. One of the worst cases we'd ever fought against.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 5 Jun 2012 - 22:26

I began wondering why we hadn't thought of bringing a negator will us, even though I knew it should have been too small to need one - I'd made that call myself. I was just getting irritated at getting burned all the time. Slowly, I forced my way towards the house, til I reached the doors, already charred beyond any chance of being a barrier to me. I made my way inwards. I passed three members of this group and easily negated them all, leaving them unconscious behind me, before finding a fourth. This one transformed into a gleaming diamond statue the second I had a hold of her.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 5 Jun 2012 - 22:56

Immediately, she threw me away, and I arced through the air with her additional strength. I crashed heavily into the opposite wall. Curling up from the impact, I dove at her again, even though I knew I wouldn't be able to manipulate her in this state. We both went crashing downwards.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Wed 6 Jun 2012 - 14:07

(Sad)
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 6 Jun 2012 - 15:30

We continued to fight in that manner for several minutes, neither really making much of an impact. I was healing everything she threw at me, and nothing I did seemed to even dent through her impenetrable skin layer. When I found her suddenly being hurtled away, I was thrown for a moment. Then I looked around, registered that someone else was there, and remembered that there'd been other agents on this mission too.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 6 Jun 2012 - 21:37

We've caught all of them by now, he reported. The team left the place then, taking our captives back to imprisonment at the base. It was after that that an issue came to our attention.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Thu 7 Jun 2012 - 14:55

Question

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024 - 17:35