Heroes Chat

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion about Heroes NBC

4 posters

New Timeline RP Thread

Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Location : In the Livery Inn, at the heart of the Westside Alliance

New Timeline RP Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: New Timeline RP Thread

Post by Wayward Daughter Mon 20 Aug 2012 - 21:41

Going inside, she greeted Mark and the twins, and was glad to notice that none of the anxiety she could sense in the adults' minds was present in the twins' echoingly similar thoughts. They didn't know the danger their family faced. That was good.

"I'll do what I can, but honestly I'm still looking for the method I'd need," she projected telepathically to her friends.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 21 Aug 2012 - 20:46

For the next few hours, they discussed ideas for finding that method, but kept coming up against the same wall. All they had was the name of Chasers, and it didn't mean a thing to any one of the three.

Wait a second, Elan began suddenly. You say you met the guy at your work, right, Lola?

I think so..... there was some guy there looking at me weirdly, anyway. Gave me the creeps.

It's probably connected, she nodded. That's what my gut tells me. So maybe I could identify him from your memories?
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 22 Aug 2012 - 18:41

Guess it's worth a try, Mark shrugged. Lola had mentioned before that she had trouble recollecting the man, for some reason. Now, he watched as Elan tried, frowning as she found it more of a struggle than she'd expected. She reached out and placed her hands on Lola's temples, tried again, pushing harder.

It's like there's a form of block, she muttered. Getting past it, though.... slowly....
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sun 26 Aug 2012 - 17:13

(Question Smile)
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sun 26 Aug 2012 - 17:15

Boston and Pippy stayed the night at his old place and they arrived back at the family home completely hungover and still slightly drunk at eleven the next morning. Boston once again refused to speak to his father, but the two spent some time in both the kitchen, eating copious amounts of food and the lounge, enjoying the company of Corny and his new wife. By the time lunchtime rolled around, Boston started making up excuses and the two had packed by two. They teleported home.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 26 Aug 2012 - 17:18

Wayward Daughter wrote:Guess it's worth a try, Mark shrugged. Lola had mentioned before that she had trouble recollecting the man, for some reason. Now, he watched as Elan tried, frowning as she found it more of a struggle than she'd expected. She reached out and placed her hands on Lola's temples, tried again, pushing harder.

It's like there's a form of block, she muttered. Getting past it, though.... slowly....

That's weird, Lola commented. Elan nodded. Still, she tried pushing through the block, until eventually she succeeded. She'd managed to get a glimpse of the stranger's face. Telepathically she projected the image to Lola, knowing she'd be able to trace him and follow him.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sun 26 Aug 2012 - 21:37

(Very Happy)
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 26 Aug 2012 - 21:52

Got him, Lola grinned. His name's Damien Cree, lives at Plaza Road and works in those offices in Santa Monica.

Then I suggest we run there, and teach him exactly why he shouldn't mess with anyone I care about....
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sun 26 Aug 2012 - 22:25

Very Happy Very Happy
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sun 26 Aug 2012 - 23:34

Relatives and friends began to flock to town, what with the wedding being less than a week ago. George picked his father and sister up at the airport and drove them to the hotel. They went out for dinner that night, all four of them, and Holly asked Tara about her dress. She rushed her response, telling Holly how gorgeous it was - and how of course she should wear it when she gets married. They had said goodbye at eleven and Tara drove them home - she was cutting out alcohol until the big day.

They sent Gracie home and paid her the twenty dollars she'd earned for babysitting. Although the kids were asleep, Tara couldn't get tired. She waited until George was fast asleep until she rolled out of bed. Tara watched TV for a while, finding that they were showing the same reruns they'd shown the day before. At two, she was straight into Sammy and John's room, feeding them both before they could wake George up. She spent an hour on the computer, doing nothing, she beat the old high score on Call of Duty and she read. It was nearly three thirty by the time she was tired. She checked on the kids on last time and admired her sleeping fiancée before drifting off to well deserved sleep.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Mon 27 Aug 2012 - 11:07

Wayward Daughter wrote:Got him, Lola grinned. His name's Damien Cree, lives at Plaza Road and works in those offices in Santa Monica.

Then I suggest we run there, and teach him exactly why he shouldn't mess with anyone I care about....

Trust you, Mark chuckled. They both reached out a hand to her, then in a blur of movement they raced over to the apartment in Plaza Road. Elan hammered on the door but received no answer. She could hear a mind inside though. Only one. Raising her hand again, she blasted the door away.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Mon 27 Aug 2012 - 11:30

Question
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Mon 27 Aug 2012 - 12:20

The man inside instantly leapt to his feet as his door was telekinetically decimated. He began demanding what they were doing there, trying to hide his anxiety in anger.

I'd apologise for breaking in, but you tried to kill my friends and that kinda pissed me off, Elan stated, as she telekinetically flung him against the wall.

Those 2? he glanced over her shoulder at Lola and Mark. They deserved it, they're freaks. So are you.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Mon 27 Aug 2012 - 15:28

Sad Kick his ass
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Mon 27 Aug 2012 - 15:34

Freaks? she echoed. Suddenly she was struggling not to laugh. Don't you realise?

He didn't respond to that, and before long, she realised that she didn't need bothering to explain to him. The truth was obvious enough. It was his prejudice and simple-mindedness stopping him from understanding. With a sudden snapping gesture, she pulled him forwards then hurtled him back against the wall.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Mon 27 Aug 2012 - 15:56

XD
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Mon 27 Aug 2012 - 15:59

She heard a cracking sound as his head hit the concrete, and for a second, she glimpsed behind her towards Lola. Her friend's face, however, showed no inclination of wanting to go heal the guy. Completely the opposite. Turning back, Elan hurtled him into the wall a final time, before dropping him.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Mon 27 Aug 2012 - 23:24

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Tue 28 Aug 2012 - 1:44

George began seeing less and less of Tara as the days slowly slid by. She would babysit and he would work, he would babysit and she would plan and work and he would asleep by the time she got back. This didn't worry him as much as it should have - by the time the wedding was only a week away, it was too late. Tara returned from her evening shift at only nine thirty, having been let off early and she found George wide awake. Hey, honey, she said when she first walked in. He didn't look up from the television, but nodded his greeting. What's wrong, sweetie?

Why don't you tell me? he asked, turning the TV off. George stood up quickly and Tara didn't even need to see the facial expression to know he was angry. He reached across and pressed the play button on the voicemail machine and it beeped loudly before a deep voice filled the room as George began to pace up and down.

Miss Watson, this is Kenneth Yates from McNamara Real Estate. If you're still interested in the apartment, you need to let us know as we can't hold it for you much longer. Please get back to us as soon as possible.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Tue 28 Aug 2012 - 1:52

Tara evidently felt and looked guilty. She began to play with her hands and pick at her finger nails but she didn't say a single word.

What the fuck, Tar? Just what the fuck is going on?! George channelled his anger, suppressing the fear, worry and sadness. Why didn't you tell me about this?

She remained silent for longer, standing still. She dropped her back on the floor and began to cross and uncross her arms as she tried to find a place to start. Her cheeks began to turn red and it was clear to anyone who knew her she was close to tears. George continued to pace, unable to stop, as if standing still meant admitting she was leaving.

I couldn't, she whimpered and the first tears began to roll down her cheeks. How can I tell you about how scared I am when you're so calm? You're so fucking calm and I've been freaking out for weeks and I can't talk to you because then you'll think it's you that I'm having doubts about, but it's not. It couldn't be you.

Normally, tears would make him stop - he would immediately cross over to her side with attempted words of comfort and endless cups of tea. But not today. NO! Don't go making me feel guilty! I've done nothing wrong. I'm sorry I know you're the woman I love and I'm sorry that I'm not even remotely scared about the fact that I'm going to spend the rest of my life with you. But you know what; if I was scared, if I even kind of freaked out, you know who I'd talk to? You. My best friend, the person I trust with everything. And I thought that worked both ways. I didn't propose to you because you're beautiful or because I think you're funny, it's because I trust you, because I love you and I thought you felt the same way about me..
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Tue 28 Aug 2012 - 1:59

I do feel the same way about you! she shouted back, finally her words had some strong force behind them. She coughed a little on a sob. I love you, George. I do. You and John and Sammy, you're the only things I'm actually sure about.

George listened carefully but barely had to think before replying. If you're so sure about us, then why are you renting apartments?! he yelled loudly.

I'm not renting apartments, I was just looking at places in the city, I.. Tara raised her hands to her face, cupping over her mouth and nose as she ran out of words and started breathing heavily.
    Think about it, George. Really think. I live with you, I work with you, your friends are my friends, your hobbies are my hobbies..

That's part of being a couple! he shouted vehemently, gesticulating crazily as he tried to make her understand.

She nodded, more tears rolling down her cheeks. Don't you get it - I'm sure about you, you're the only thing I'm sure about. But me? I don't know who I am anymore! I can't remember. All I know about myself is that I love you.

Isn't that enough?! he asked, his voice incredibly loud. I love you, you love me, but that's not enough for you?!
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Tue 28 Aug 2012 - 2:18

Every part of her wanting to shout yes, that it was enough, that it was more than enough, but she couldn't. Something stopped her. Instead, the two were left in an eery silence that brought both of their hearts to a stand-still.

I need to do this, George. Her words took a long time to come, but they were final, absolute and no matter what he said, he knew he wouldn't be able to change them. I love you, you know I do. But I need to do this. I need to find out who I am before I can marry you.

The words had no venom, there was no anger, no hatred and they were spoken with such awful clarity that George just wished she would shout, she should yell and break things and make him hate her. Please don't leave me, he whispered, willing to grovel on the floor if he had to. Please don't go.

I have to, she replied. They were the hardest words she had ever had to say and she didn't want to say them. Maybe in a few months when I've gotten to know myself better..

No! shouted George. You can't leave me like that. Either.. either stay and we can work this through - or leave, and you'll never see me again. You can't leave me hanging.. so I need to know. Now.

Saying George would regret those words was an understatement but he didn't say anything else. Tara looked at him from across the room, wishing that she could stay, knowing she would hate herself if she did. She collected her bag from the floor, but she knew she didn't have time to pack - she knew she had no idea what to pack. Tara opened the door and felt complete and utter fear. I'm sorry George.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 28 Aug 2012 - 11:03

( Surprised New Timeline RP Thread - Page 7 183313 New Timeline RP Thread - Page 7 183313 New Timeline RP Thread - Page 7 183313 New Timeline RP Thread - Page 7 183313 )
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Tue 28 Aug 2012 - 11:39

(Very Happy)
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 29 Aug 2012 - 9:35

We need to get out of here, she mentioned, a little shakily. Before she left, she raised a hand back at the corpse, setting it afire with a blast of electricity. She also shorted the fire alarm before it could sound. Then they ran out. She left Mark and Lola back at their home before racing back across the country.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024 - 14:12