Heroes Chat

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion about Heroes NBC

2 posters

World 9 - Mythical Crossover

Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Location : In the Livery Inn, at the heart of the Westside Alliance

World 9 - Mythical Crossover - Page 2 Empty Re: World 9 - Mythical Crossover

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 2 Dec 2012 - 23:38

Maybe there's something I can do to help, he continued, trying to reassure her, to persuade her to confide her fears in him. Still she hesitated. She couldn't find anything....

I don't think there's anything you can do, she whispered, tears filling her eyes. Unless....

Unless what?

She hesitated again, unsure if her new crazy idea would work, if it'd be at all possible. She was certain that it was unheard of.

Unless.... maybe.... I don't know if it could really happen, if it'd be a possibility... I mean, no one's asked to be one before, we all just landed it.... but maybe.... if you became like me, another Immortal....
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 5 Dec 2012 - 23:39

Can that be done? he asked, his voice sounding awed. She shrugged. She didn't really know. She was clinging to the hope of the idea, as she'd been doing all along in this process. She just watched him, waiting, suddenly afraid of what his reaction would be. But she didn't have to be.

I'll do it, he announced. I'll become an Immortal, I'll take up that mantle and task and all it means.

The second he spoke, it was as if the entire Place had heard him, and accepted. The mist cleared, immediately, falling away. It turned to darkness and somehow became reality in the same second. They were both back on the old battlefield.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Wed 12 Dec 2012 - 19:07

XD XD XD XD
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Wed 12 Dec 2012 - 19:07

fireworks fireworks fireworks fireworks fireworks fireworks fireworks fireworks fireworks fireworks fireworks fireworks fireworks fireworks fireworks fireworks fireworks fireworks fireworks fireworks fireworks fireworks fireworks fireworks fireworks fireworks fireworks fireworks fireworks fireworks
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Wed 12 Dec 2012 - 19:09

Since it was nearly the Christmas holidays - or Winter, as the ethnically diverse school insisted on referring to it as - the campus at Greendale was pretty bare. The majority of the students had already returned to their families for the holidays and those that hadn't were leaving shortly. Only a few remained, which made the nightlife about ten times worse.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 12 Dec 2012 - 22:32

(I thought I was the only one with a college student character confused )
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Mon 17 Dec 2012 - 1:28

(Nah, I'm just waiting to introduce Wink)
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Mon 17 Dec 2012 - 10:58

( Kk Smile )
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Mon 17 Dec 2012 - 21:51

Glancing out of the front room's window, Mikala folded her arms gently around her bump. She couldn't help the protective gesture. It'd been over 6 months, and still, with all of their attempts to find a way out, nothing had changed. The three of them were still trapped in this town, where their very existence was a wrong. She didn't know what to do. Secretly she was terrified, but she was trying to hide this from Caden.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 19 Dec 2012 - 19:48

This problem had been what had been constantly filling her mind over the past months. And even with all of that, she hadn't been able to think of any way out, any way to change things. She was beginning to fear that she was running out of time. That was a chill running down her spine, a steadily growing dread. She couldn't explain it, but she couldn't push it away.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sat 22 Dec 2012 - 12:43

When the answer finally did come to her, it was completely unexpected, unexplainable. She hadn't even been following that trail of thought at the time. Just this little flash of inspiration, an idea out of nowhere, and suddenly she knew. She knew what she could do. Her relief spreading a sudden grin across her face, she immediately began using her ability, altering reality and calling hundreds of non-humans to the city, altering some within too. Enough to change things.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 25 Dec 2012 - 13:07

Wayward Daughter wrote:Can that be done? he asked, his voice sounding awed. She shrugged. She didn't really know. She was clinging to the hope of the idea, as she'd been doing all along in this process. She just watched him, waiting, suddenly afraid of what his reaction would be. But she didn't have to be.

I'll do it, he announced. I'll become an Immortal, I'll take up that mantle and task and all it means.

The second he spoke, it was as if the entire Place had heard him, and accepted. The mist cleared, immediately, falling away. It turned to darkness and somehow became reality in the same second. They were both back on the old battlefield.

Are you ok? she asked him now, sounding slightly uncertain. He nodded.

Let's go back to the city. They'd probably be searching for you by now.

They did so, and did find Nam's family waiting for her, with news which was slightly shocking. With so many of the High Houses, the Council and the leading ranks dead, the city's population was searching for a new means of ruling itself again. It'd chosen to elect a monarch, for the first time in centuries, or even millennia. And they'd chosen the Erion family.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Wed 26 Dec 2012 - 1:11

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 26 Dec 2012 - 12:33

(I wanted this from the start, but I didn't do it originally cause I thought making her royalty would be too much Laughing But then C had her mermaid prince character in the old RP, and Sin had her chars)

Even more than that, her mother the new Queen had named her heiress already, according to old custom - and she'd chosen Namarien. She was stunned by that revelation. Why her? Firen would have been the best choice, for sure - she was the born leader - but even with that, Dier would have been better, wouldn't he? He was much older, much more experienced, a full witch.... She'd asked her mother the very question, but hadn't gotten much of an answer.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 26 Dec 2012 - 23:06

I wonder what her reason really was, Nam mused, as she sat outside on the circular walls with Circh. He chuckled. His assumption of the answer was obvious, really, but he didn't say it.

When are they having your coronations? he asked instead.

Tomorrow, I think.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Fri 28 Dec 2012 - 2:27

XD
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Mon 31 Dec 2012 - 15:49

That one separating day had flown by, and Namarien spent the next day trying to hide her constant state of awe and wonder. She kept thinking that surely this couldn't be real, surely someone else had to doubt it, or her mother would come to her senses right at the last second. That idea made her almost wince a little bit. To be refused now, in front of the entire populace and in the middle of all this ceremony.... it didn't happen, of course. Deep down, all of this was beginning to feel like it fit. Like something which was meant to be. Another shard of her destiny.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Thu 3 Jan 2013 - 22:57

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Thu 3 Jan 2013 - 23:00

After Christmas break was nearly over, Zep was texting Blake when the question came up "What actually did happen with that other college girl?" Since school was starting in two days, Zep didn't bother calling the coven since she assumed they'd all just see each other on Monday. Teagan was eternally indebted to her mother, who had spoken to her friend at the DVD shop and managed to get her a job. Owen and her met up after she finished her first day and she began to complain about how tired she was and how rich she felt even without her pay check and Owen laughed along with her.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 3 Jan 2013 - 23:32

Wayward Daughter wrote:That one separating day had flown by, and Namarien spent the next day trying to hide her constant state of awe and wonder. She kept thinking that surely this couldn't be real, surely someone else had to doubt it, or her mother would come to her senses right at the last second. That idea made her almost wince a little bit. To be refused now, in front of the entire populace and in the middle of all this ceremony.... it didn't happen, of course. Deep down, all of this was beginning to feel like it fit. Like something which was meant to be. Another shard of her destiny.

( Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy )

That feeling grew, as she silently stood by her mother's left hand side, the side of power, and watched as the reverend crown of Oherin, newly recovered from the vaults, was lowered onto Celesteaia's golden head. She bowed her own, as the simpler heiress' crown was placed upon it. The inter-twisting golden circlets didn't feel a burden, as she'd suspected earlier - they felt a birthright.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Fri 4 Jan 2013 - 16:03

XD XD XD XD
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Fri 4 Jan 2013 - 16:19

When Monday rolled around, Zep began the new term like she did all others; being purposefully late for the first class, it kept the teachers on their toes and the excuses always provided much needed amusement Mr. South, their head teacher. Teagan received a lift from Owen and Blake on the first morning and for the first time, she felt no nerves on the first day of school. Blake waited by his locker for Zep to catch up with him after the first lesson and when she finally showed up, he asked, So, what excuse did you use?

50 Shades of Late, she commented, handing Blake the notebook, already open on the right page.

"As I awoke this morning, I felt the sudden desire to walk to school. An odd desire, I admit, but I decided it was time I get into a better shape and became one of those girls who cared about PE, so I began my walk. I was hardly a quarter of the way to school when I realised I would need nearly two hours to get their on time. However, the motivation I felt did not compare to my need for education and so I continued my walk. It was at this moment that something caught my eye - except it was a someone. Holding a kitten, a moderately attractive boy was walking on the other side of the road. He noticed me and smiled. I smiled back. The instant connection was undeniable and I crossed over the road. He said "Hi". My heart skipped a beat. "Hi" I replied and he laughed a little when I nodded at his little cat. "I see you know how to handle a pussy" Blake turned the page "cat." He confirmed his capability and then I realised we were by a bus stop. He said "Well, this is my bus" and I knew it was my destiny to follow him. Have you ever wondered why you do things, often whilst wandering around? Well, I have. And I knew this was the purpose of my life, I knew this was true love. So I climbed onto the same bus as him, and I paid nearly twenty dollars for a ticket and I sat next to him, and it was leading up to being the best day of my life. Unfortunately, we didn't work out, people change when they're on buses and I learnt a far more important lesson on that bus than I would have done in school; I am beautiful."

Once Blake had finished laughing, he asked what Mr. South had said. Zep chuckled before she answered. I had to promise to hand it in for the homework I missed in English. I don't know what the assignment was, but I'm about 110% certain it's going to be an A.

Doesn't Padge hate you? checked Blake and she nodded, laughing.

Maybe only a B, then. But that's literacy gold.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sat 5 Jan 2013 - 13:12

( lol! )
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sat 5 Jan 2013 - 15:43

They began walking to Maths, as Blake began to critique her writing and they bickered over how Zep believed she deserved the Noble Prize for Literature.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sat 5 Jan 2013 - 17:13

Ceremonies over, the coronation turned into celebrations and feasting and dancing which lasted the entire night. The whole city was out celebrating. Nam was lost in the revelry for hours before she noticed Circh's absence, began wondering where he had drifted off to. For a second, she felt a rush of guilt. She'd forgotten that their victory, only a day past, had cost for him his entire family. She'd forgotten that it wasn't the same simple joy for him as for her and for everyone else here. Searching, she found him on a small balcony off one of the highest tiers, but when she found him his expression didn't seem torn or grieving. He smiled when he saw her, instantly bending into a deep bow which somehow seemed completely sincere and laughing at the same time.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024 - 16:57