Heroes Chat

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion about Heroes NBC

2 posters

World 9 - Mythical Crossover

Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Location : In the Livery Inn, at the heart of the Westside Alliance

World 9 - Mythical Crossover - Page 3 Empty Re: World 9 - Mythical Crossover

Post by Wayward Daughter Sat 5 Jan 2013 - 17:30

My future Queen, he greeted her, a large smile covering his entire face. She laughed.

Don't do that....

Why not? It is who and what you are, he retorted. She wasn't sure if he was teasing or not.

It's.... why did you leave the celebrations? I was searching for you...

I came out here to think, he replied slowly.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sat 5 Jan 2013 - 17:56

She nodded, her expression turning sombre instantly.

There is much to think about, she admitted. Her knew what she was referring to: the deaths of his former family, his becoming an Immortal like her and the heavy duties that implied, even his own short death..... he shook his head though.

That wasn't what I was thinking of. None of that. Nothing so dark.

What then? she asked curiously. His smile was growing.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sat 5 Jan 2013 - 21:57

My future Queen, he began again, shaking his head when he saw her about to protest the title. No, I have to use it.... I mean it. Even me, with what I was when we first met.... the way I thought of you and your family then - I'm acknowledging it now. I'm acknowledging you.

You're also avoiding my question, I'm sure, she commented dryly, and he laughed.

True, he admitted. I just wanted you to know.... all of that, all I said. Because... I've been thinking... about us...

A faint smile covered her face at his words, though she didn't seem to be understanding his rambling tangent at all. He continued.

About what we are, and what you mean to me..... which, truly, is everything. You... you saved me, when we first met. That's the truth of it. And now you're the heiress, and my saviour, and my love.... Namarien.....

A small gasp escaped from her lips, then, seeing him sink down onto one knee.

Will you be bound to me?
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 13 Jan 2013 - 22:29

I will, she answered simply, her thoughts vaguely wondering why her smile was still that small faint one when she felt like she ought to be beaming. She pulled him back to his feet. Almost immediately, she wrapped her arms around him, kissing her betrothed.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Mon 21 Jan 2013 - 14:06

XD XD XD XD XD XD
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Mon 21 Jan 2013 - 19:51

( Very Happy Smile Wink )
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 22 Jan 2013 - 22:14

After the first day of school in the new term had ended, Alysson headed straight over to the Greendale College's campus on the other side of town. She was claiming that she was running errands for her father, as usual, but in reality she was looking for the other witch here. She'd decided that it was time to tell the woman about everything.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 22 Jan 2013 - 22:54

It took her only a short search of the records to find her name - Summer Banks - and fortunately, it seemed that she'd be here right now. She'd had a lecture finish a minute ago, anyway. Alysson headed towards that building, and watched the students flooding out through the doors til she recognised Summer, walking out in a gaggle of some of her friends. Alysson swallowed nervously, and forced herself to move forwards. She approached the group. She asked Summer if she could talk to her privately, and the woman agreed, though her expression made it clear that she was wondering why and what was going on. Several of her friends voiced that question, but Alysson ignored them.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 22 Jan 2013 - 23:14

What is it? Summer asked softly. Wait... you're Professor Whiting's daughter, right? Does he want to meet with me or something?

Alysson shook her head, trying to build up enough courage to say what she felt certain would sound insane.

No, it isn't that....

Well, what is it then? she asked, a little more impatiently this time. Alysson took a deep breath. She forced herself to take the metaphoric plunge.

The thing is.... you're a witch.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 24 Jan 2013 - 22:36

Excuse me? Summer asked faintly.I'm a.... what?

She shook her head. She must have misheard, yeah, that was it. Misheard bizzarrely. Except the girl was smiling as if she knew what she thinking, understood it, but knew it to be wrong.

A witch, she repeated. Her tone was simple, completely at odds with the crazy, mad claim. We're both witches. There's a coven of us in town.

That's... that's crazy..... insane....

The girl laughed wryly.

About as crazy as that time you made the air pick up some papers you'd spilled, near the end of last term. I saw you then. And I sensed you.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 24 Jan 2013 - 23:00

Sensed me? she echoed. All of her earlier doubts and skepticism had vanished from her voice though. She recalled that incident.....

Yeah, I picked up some kind of witchy vibe from you. I don't really know the details of it. I think all witches can sense each other, or maybe it's ones in the same coven.

This coven.... how many are in it?

So far? There's me, and my friend Billie, and John and Tea and Zep and Owen and Blake... but that's for now, I think. Tea believes her little sister'll join soon, and John's got younger siblings.... plus there's all of Billie's sisters. It's genetic, see. If one person's in it, all of their siblings will be.

Summer barely heard half of that. As soon as Alysson had began mentioning siblings, she'd made the link of heredity, and suddenly was struck by the mental image of Mary-Kathleen being a witch. That was ridiculous. Her baby sister was so.... innocent, or pure or good or something. Well, she didn't know what exactly she was, but it was the opposite of a witch. And then, if they were both witches, did that make their parents ones too? She nearly choked on even thinking the idea. Her parents?! They were the most devout Catholics she'd ever known. Sometimes she thought they were the most devout and strict to the religion in existence.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Fri 25 Jan 2013 - 16:37

That mere idea was so ridiculous that she found herself laughing aloud at it before she could stop herself. It came out as some choked half-giggle. Alysson was watching her cautiously, as if unsure if she was still doubting her or having some fit. She shook her head.

No, I'm fine... it's just.... you say I'm a witch, you say I did magic and you got some vibes from me, fine. I'm a witch. But..... my family aren't witches. They can't be. They're like the opposite....

That doesn't make sense though, Alysson frowned. It's hereditary. My parents are witches, both of them.... no, wait. I don't think Billie's mom knows. I think it somehow skipped a generation, or a few generations, in her family. Maybe yours is the same.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 27 Jan 2013 - 18:56

Summer shrugged, agreeing that maybe that was the case. She didn't really believe it though. It didn't seem to fit. Her parents weren't just not witches, they were so far from witches that it seemed impossible that there'd ever been ones in their family.... which again raised the question of how. She suspected that she didn't want to really think of it.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Thu 31 Jan 2013 - 20:52

The lecture hall began to fill with students from five minutes before the class actually started, pupils filing in. It was amusing to see the different people who would appear - those who were clearly still hungover and actually surprised themselves by appearing in class, who slung towards the back of the room, those who were actually prepared, sharpening pencils and wide-ruled notebooks waiting in front of them, those with their laptops and iPads, tapping out the title. He was the last to enter the room beside the stout middle aged man who would taking the class, and he chose his seat carefully, selecting from the range of empty seats found towards the middle of the rows.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 31 Jan 2013 - 20:56

Summer was sitting in about the middle of lecture hall, idly playing with her biro and only half paying attention. She couldn't help it. The revelation of yesterday kept playing in her mind - that, and the questions which had risen from it. Questions she still didn't have a clue of the answer to. She'd been wondering about it almost nonstop and had began wondering if she could find some witch-thing to guide her.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Fri 8 Feb 2013 - 21:35

Firenhalt stepped off the bus and yet again glanced around. This was the third small town she'd arrived at this month, and it was only just over a week into it. The place looked almost exactly the same as the last 2. She'd been wandering now for months, never finding anywhere which felt homely enough to settle, wandering like an exile. She supposed that was what she was, now. A self-imposed exile. A few weeks ago, she'd heard rumours of the Erion family's infamous victory, the reclaiming of Oherin, the new monarchy. She'd felt tempted to return. After all, it would be safe now; the reasons they'd fled were gone. But it wasn't hers anymore. Not her family, not her life. She was no longer a bloodwitch.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Fri 8 Feb 2013 - 22:56

She shook her head, dismissing those thoughts. She couldn't afford them. Even now, the lack within her remained painful, or it did when she let herself think of it. She missed her magic. She knew she'd miss it forever. She'd known that....but there was nothing to be done about it. She'd known what she was doing, she'd made the decision needed at the time, she'd survived. She glanced around and chose a street at random to walk down, trying to find somewhere to stay the night at least.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 10 Feb 2013 - 23:35

She walked down, but for a long while there wasn't anywhere resembling a hotel, and then the places looked so seedy that she was shuddering just at thinking of entering them. She carried on. The area would clean up eventually, she was sure. Most bus depos were in the worst parts of towns and cities. She drew her coat tighter around her, and was thankful that she didn't have a large bag to draw attention to herself. All of her money was in her pocket, hidden. And even if someone did decide to target her, she had been extensively trained to fight.... moments later, she wondered if she'd jinxed herself by thinking that, as a large gang of men split off and began following her. She tried to walk more quickly, trying to lose them, but she suspected that they were probably herding her somewhere.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Tue 12 Feb 2013 - 10:55

Wayward Daughter wrote:Summer was sitting in about the middle of lecture hall, idly playing with her biro and only half paying attention. She couldn't help it. The revelation of yesterday kept playing in her mind - that, and the questions which had risen from it. Questions she still didn't have a clue of the answer to. She'd been wondering about it almost nonstop and had began wondering if she could find some witch-thing to guide her.

Only minutes from the end of the lecture, he leant forwards, so his mouth was almost right next to Summer's ears and in an almost silent whisper, he said, Witch.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 12 Feb 2013 - 10:59

Huh? she asked, a bit too loudly, but secretly congratulating herself for not leaping into the air there. Inside, she was panicking. How did he know?! She wasn't getting any vibes from him, he wasn't one.... was he some kind of creepy witch killer? Did those exist?
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Tue 12 Feb 2013 - 11:08

He chuckled proudly at the reaction and sat back in his seat with a smug grin on his face. That was always the best bit.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 12 Feb 2013 - 11:09

Why did you call me that? she hissed at him.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 12 Feb 2013 - 11:12

Wayward Daughter wrote:She walked down, but for a long while there wasn't anywhere resembling a hotel, and then the places looked so seedy that she was shuddering just at thinking of entering them. She carried on. The area would clean up eventually, she was sure. Most bus depos were in the worst parts of towns and cities. She drew her coat tighter around her, and was thankful that she didn't have a large bag to draw attention to herself. All of her money was in her pocket, hidden. And even if someone did decide to target her, she had been extensively trained to fight.... moments later, she wondered if she'd jinxed herself by thinking that, as a large gang of men split off and began following her. She tried to walk more quickly, trying to lose them, but she suspected that they were probably herding her somewhere.

Unable to do much more, she let them herd her, but began preparing herself for a fight. If only she had a weapon.... but she suspected that'd be a bit too conspicuous around here, too. As soon as the nearest got within reach, she began throwing her punches. She felt her fist connect with his nose with a satisfying crunch.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 12 Feb 2013 - 16:23

Even as he stumbled away, the next retaliated, and she barely dodged that fist. She kicked outwards, but her leg missed. Frustrated, she tried again, and this time she felt herself sweep his footing out from under him. She felt a childish urge to laugh as he fell. She repressed it, though. No point mocking them when they were pissed off and violent enough as they were. And she should be focusing on fighting, too. She punched again, felt another nose crumple. Her fist collided with a jaw. An arm. The side of someone's head.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 12 Feb 2013 - 17:00

Suddenly, she noticed the group's attention splitting - that was the first clue that she'd been joined by another. She couldn't see anyone, as he was hidden by her assailants crowding around her at first, but it was obvious. They were clearly fighting someone else too. Eventually, the ground thinned enough for her to catch a glimpse of him, a tall dark-haired man. She couldn't help but notice how he fought - it seemed to alter. She thought at first that he'd been trained as she had, but it was flickering, sometimes much more skilled than at other times, depending on which of their opponents he was facing. It confused her. She wondered too what he was doing here, why he'd leapt in like he had.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024 - 14:48