Heroes Chat

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion about Heroes NBC

+4
Flying Man!
A Returning Charlotte
Mrs P Sylar
Wayward Daughter
8 posters

The RP thread

Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

The RP thread - Page 40 Empty Re: The RP thread

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Fri 18 Sep 2009 - 21:12

These are his dreams...

Dream Part 1

covered in my dreams i see her face... this time im not sad but happy... to see her... she smiles, forgiving me... and there she lay, us kissing

we stood together, i knew this wasnt real, but it didnt matter, it was what i felt, it was better than i have ever fet, my imagination became my new rality, and i knew who i was, what i was here for... her face, was there, her beautiful delicate skin, pushed against the pillow, followed by heer curly wavy blonde hair, and her blue eys, shined out, and glazed at me.

her face, matched her eyes and lips, i couldnt resist to kiss her, i knew that this will a dream, but took full advantage of it whilst i could, it wouldnt be there again, and i enjoyed this life more... i hugged her, i love you tracy...
    i kissed her again, as we lied in bed together, her face was perfecct... i flashed back, to when i murdered her, her face covered in blood, i blinked again and she was normal again... the memories of her death still haunts me, but i couldnt let that interupt me...

i was perfect in this world, other than the world which i lived in, this world gave me what i never had, love comfort and tracy... all that i needed was here, what else did i need? i knew there was something wrong with my body consciesly, but i didnt care, i rather had lived in my dreams, this was the place that i loved... i saw her, making bacon and eggs, i nice breakie in the morning, a usual day like nothing happened, this is what i missed the breaki and of course her, back to normal, but of course things wernt normal, i mean what is?

To be Continued...

Dream Part 2

Next day of my dream, this had lasted long, i could feel the outside, but wanted and needed to ignore it, my mind helped me, and so did she, was this all a dream, really? if so, someone pinch me now, no pinches came my way, unless i didnt imagine such a pinch. but as i came loser to understanding why and how i am in my position of this unfortune, i realised, this unfortune was not so unfortunate, and the fortune was on my side. God, or if there was such a thing, gave me a chance for forgivness, by putting me in this position, maybe i did imagine it, but did i control what tracy did all say in my head, if so, this was all unreal, but still made me happy. was she really lying there besides me in my head... my thinking wondered but still i was in the dream, i couldnt interefere with it, at least i didnt want to anyway.

i started to lead my dreiams to whereever they took me, our marruage day was reinacted, i stood there, in my tux, smart, with a single rose at my side, she gather her dress walking slowly and passitnatley down the isle... he dress was beautiful, the white silk, overflowed with a patterned corset, with red lining, and incrusted diamond, that sparkled with her eyes, the dress was beautiful a peace of art, but the art was only officaially art until she put it on, the living standing statue of beauty was before me, and as we acted out the ceremony, full of friends and family, sobbing, with cheers of my firneds at the back, i looked into those eyes, those puppy dog eyes, those eyes that can never be forgotten, i starred, not looking back at anyone, and the words came out, slowly i whispered them, i do...

we kissed, this was't just any kiss, it was like being a kid, being shy, my cheeks went rosie and red, and shined out from my face, her face, was lovley, her skin soft and her eyes embrassing our love, as we gathered closer together, our noses touched, i loved this feeling, and i could feel her warmth from her body and soul... as i reched past her nose, i whispered silently, i love you Mrs Calwin... she didnt reply, but her lips did the talking, the kiss wasnt fast, we wanted it to mean something, our lips touched moving slowly, her eyes were closed, i was thankful, so that she couldnt see me blushing, acting like a teenager, but still i couldnt help it, she mad eme feel like this, and i loved it. i heard her breathe out of her nose, and her chest moving slowly, in my eyes everything was in slow motion, it felt better as it made the kiss feel longer... i loved it, but i loved her... we departed our lips, remebering that we had an audience, as we felt that we were just the one's there, we shut off everyone, for our love now, all that was needed was me and her...

my mind fast forwarded to another place, our old house, this time we acted as ourselves, it was never done before, i could just see my self, she wasn't there, but why wasnt she? my mind was full of questions, and all of them needed to be answered, maybe the only way i could be awake was if my questions were answered, i knew this process couldnt be rushed, but i didnt want it to be, as long as i could see her, except a photo then i could be free...

i needed to know if she knew about me, knew what i was, if she knew about me, why did she still continue with me... my mind kept skipping, to moment in our life, these moments were times in our past, i couldnt control this, it was were my questions will lead me answers...

January 1991- April 23rd

this was the day, we had a pizza, this time i wasnt reinacting i was watching, as if i was a ghost, or a spirit of some kind, we shared the pizza, cheese and tomato with sweetcorn. We both shared a slice, and was watching tv, we chatted...

honey, your cold, ill grab you a blanket

thanks, you always know what i want, it is one of the reasons i married you

i looked back upon this moment, and i smiled, seeing her back in those happy days
    as i had came back downstairs with the blanket, wrapped around her, i was speaking

i always know what you want, just like you know everything about me... or do you

this was the part where i laughed, it made me look asahmed, pethetic and silent. why did i even laugh, why oh why?

she sits, there, smiling with her glowing face, i remeber how cute she was, the times we walked down the park, and that face, the face of my lover, she kissed me, that kiss was like the others, i cant remeber that i forgot this day before, and then the answer for my first question was answered

she held her lips open, and spoke,the words, that i needed to hear...

jack your a man of many things, and i know you inside out!

this made me confussed, she knew who i was yet, she said nothing, but why? anotherquestion of mine, but i didnt skip to another lost memory unexpectatly.. i stayed there, away from the memory that just gave me an answer, i stood in a room, well a room i say, but i stood in nothingness, just white, everything the air was white... then the darkness came, gliding past me... slowly i sat down, scared of what this is, is this amemory, if so i dont lnow it, or is it a meaning?

i was scared, what did this suppose to show? the darkness covered the light, was the darkness me? but who was the light? tracy? this thought made me cry, my dreams was no longer in control bhy me, but leaded me and guided me to answeres... how does this suppose to answer my question? the battle of light and dark? with every battle there are consequences, i came to learn that, the consequence of me being the dark was the the light, meaning tracy would be affected... if she was affected and knew about this, why didnt she say so? my eyes teared up,

oh tracy just a sign, i need to know

the light vs the dark gave me no answer, just the final clue will answer this question... but whatis it? why didnt she say a thing... there was no wind, nothing, just light vs dark, but a gust fell my way, this was a shoc, i shivered as i was still sitting on this mixture of a black and white floor...

Your ring Jack...

my ring was the answer? how?

i take my ring off, im still unsure of what it suppose to mean... the words hit me in the face... i will forever love you Jack

i cry, sitting alone in this room, or place, knowing that she kept quiet for me, cus she loved me

love is all that matters in the end, i needed to know that, the whole reason we even got married was because she loved me, thats why i saw my wedding day... love is the ingredient in a working relationship, and she was the one that made it work, my secret was kept a secret because of her, and that is what i am thankful for...

i was now expecting to be awake, like other typical films after you have seeked an answer, but like other typical films, there is more you need to know.. i was at that stage i think, but what else did i need to know? was this all still in my head, is this a chance for redemption... is this god's work, or tracy giveing me forgivness...

To be Continued...

Dream Part 3

This journey, had led me to far. i diodnt know if i could it anymore... my emotions still overpowered me, but where could i escape to? im trapped, and its just me left, me ready to face the truth, the truth about Jack Calwin...

i knew two answers, but i had more questions awaiting i knew i was in fkor a long treat, or nightmare...

so where was i head off next in my brain? i waited still blank my head was... was i awake? was i gone?

there was nothing ness... but neither was his heart, the heart he had was stabbed, bruised and battered, just waiting for someone to repair it...

a light shined, bright, so bright... gates appeared... shiny golden rimmed gates... it blinded jack, then a figure appeared out of those light...

was it her? this person was a women, the shape of her obviously made that obvious, but it wasn't tracy although she had smiliar features.. she was young, yet somehow different and strange... she was beautiful, but why was she here? who is she, as this figure, or women, came towards me, i stepped forward, slow steps... this person was peaceful, i could sense it, although this angel or being... did not speak, she was a silent angel... again how did i even knew that she was, i made too many assumptions over my life... i stopped. she came towards me, i was still blinded, from the light, my eyes slowly recovered, and her face glared upon me... she was in a robot motion, not an actual robot, but she opened her motuh, and diidnt speak... i was scared and worried... from this light and gate wind flew past... closing the gate... how was she suppose to go back? i spoke, still frightened, i had to ask her?

Who are you?

she looked upon me, her robot motion withered away, and she spoke... my ears withered with her robot self after those words...
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Fri 18 Sep 2009 - 21:40

Jack's body shivers, as there was a gust of wind in the room.. he could feel it... his body went under control, his body differed to his brains

AAAHHHHHH

WHO ARE YOU?

SOMEONE HELP
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Location : In the Livery Inn, at the heart of the Westside Alliance

Post by Wayward Daughter Fri 18 Sep 2009 - 21:49

Tannith flitted all the way back to the house, her home. Glancing inside, she noted that Phillipe and Avril were out, and Carita had still not returned. Suddenly, she heard a yell from upstairs. From Jack. She ran up the stairs.
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Fri 18 Sep 2009 - 22:01

Jack's body was shaking, like when he had his fit, this time his powers wernt in control...
    ItsAGibbo
    ItsAGibbo
    HOLLY

Post by ItsAGibbo Sat 19 Sep 2009 - 9:58

Superheroesfanatic-IR wrote:nope... but you have permission from Head admin, but just dont use all the cullens, just the one, and dont get too carried away, i know what your like...

(Little git! I dont get carried away. Do I? And I was only going to use Carlise anyway.)
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Sat 19 Sep 2009 - 14:44

Twilight Phoenix wrote:
    Superheroesfanatic-IR wrote:nope... but you have permission from Head admin, but just dont use all the cullens, just the one, and dont get too carried away, i know what your like...

(Little git! I dont get carried away. Do I? And I was only going to use Carlise anyway.)

Wink

yes you do get carried away Very Happy
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Sat 19 Sep 2009 - 14:45

These are his dreams...

Dream Part 1

covered in my dreams i see her face... this time im not sad but happy... to see her... she smiles, forgiving me... and there she lay, us kissing

we stood together, i knew this wasnt real, but it didnt matter, it was what i felt, it was better than i have ever fet, my imagination became my new rality, and i knew who i was, what i was here for... her face, was there, her beautiful delicate skin, pushed against the pillow, followed by heer curly wavy blonde hair, and her blue eys, shined out, and glazed at me.

her face, matched her eyes and lips, i couldnt resist to kiss her, i knew that this will a dream, but took full advantage of it whilst i could, it wouldnt be there again, and i enjoyed this life more... i hugged her, i love you tracy...
    i kissed her again, as we lied in bed together, her face was perfecct... i flashed back, to when i murdered her, her face covered in blood, i blinked again and she was normal again... the memories of her death still haunts me, but i couldnt let that interupt me...

i was perfect in this world, other than the world which i lived in, this world gave me what i never had, love comfort and tracy... all that i needed was here, what else did i need? i knew there was something wrong with my body consciesly, but i didnt care, i rather had lived in my dreams, this was the place that i loved... i saw her, making bacon and eggs, i nice breakie in the morning, a usual day like nothing happened, this is what i missed the breaki and of course her, back to normal, but of course things wernt normal, i mean what is?

To be Continued...

Dream Part 2

Next day of my dream, this had lasted long, i could feel the outside, but wanted and needed to ignore it, my mind helped me, and so did she, was this all a dream, really? if so, someone pinch me now, no pinches came my way, unless i didnt imagine such a pinch. but as i came loser to understanding why and how i am in my position of this unfortune, i realised, this unfortune was not so unfortunate, and the fortune was on my side. God, or if there was such a thing, gave me a chance for forgivness, by putting me in this position, maybe i did imagine it, but did i control what tracy did all say in my head, if so, this was all unreal, but still made me happy. was she really lying there besides me in my head... my thinking wondered but still i was in the dream, i couldnt interefere with it, at least i didnt want to anyway.

i started to lead my dreiams to whereever they took me, our marruage day was reinacted, i stood there, in my tux, smart, with a single rose at my side, she gather her dress walking slowly and passitnatley down the isle... he dress was beautiful, the white silk, overflowed with a patterned corset, with red lining, and incrusted diamond, that sparkled with her eyes, the dress was beautiful a peace of art, but the art was only officaially art until she put it on, the living standing statue of beauty was before me, and as we acted out the ceremony, full of friends and family, sobbing, with cheers of my firneds at the back, i looked into those eyes, those puppy dog eyes, those eyes that can never be forgotten, i starred, not looking back at anyone, and the words came out, slowly i whispered them, i do...

we kissed, this was't just any kiss, it was like being a kid, being shy, my cheeks went rosie and red, and shined out from my face, her face, was lovley, her skin soft and her eyes embrassing our love, as we gathered closer together, our noses touched, i loved this feeling, and i could feel her warmth from her body and soul... as i reched past her nose, i whispered silently, i love you Mrs Calwin... she didnt reply, but her lips did the talking, the kiss wasnt fast, we wanted it to mean something, our lips touched moving slowly, her eyes were closed, i was thankful, so that she couldnt see me blushing, acting like a teenager, but still i couldnt help it, she mad eme feel like this, and i loved it. i heard her breathe out of her nose, and her chest moving slowly, in my eyes everything was in slow motion, it felt better as it made the kiss feel longer... i loved it, but i loved her... we departed our lips, remebering that we had an audience, as we felt that we were just the one's there, we shut off everyone, for our love now, all that was needed was me and her...

my mind fast forwarded to another place, our old house, this time we acted as ourselves, it was never done before, i could just see my self, she wasn't there, but why wasnt she? my mind was full of questions, and all of them needed to be answered, maybe the only way i could be awake was if my questions were answered, i knew this process couldnt be rushed, but i didnt want it to be, as long as i could see her, except a photo then i could be free...

i needed to know if she knew about me, knew what i was, if she knew about me, why did she still continue with me... my mind kept skipping, to moment in our life, these moments were times in our past, i couldnt control this, it was were my questions will lead me answers...

January 1991- April 23rd

this was the day, we had a pizza, this time i wasnt reinacting i was watching, as if i was a ghost, or a spirit of some kind, we shared the pizza, cheese and tomato with sweetcorn. We both shared a slice, and was watching tv, we chatted...

i looked back upon this moment, and i smiled, seeing her back in those happy days
    as i had came back downstairs with the blanket, wrapped around her, i was speaking

i always know what you want, just like you know everything about me... or do you

this was the part where i laughed, it made me look asahmed, pethetic and silent. why did i even laugh, why oh why?

she sits, there, smiling with her glowing face, i remeber how cute she was, the times we walked down the park, and that face, the face of my lover, she kissed me, that kiss was like the others, i cant remeber that i forgot this day before, and then the answer for my first question was answered

this made me confussed, she knew who i was yet, she said nothing, but why? anotherquestion of mine, but i didnt skip to another lost memory unexpectatly.. i stayed there, away from the memory that just gave me an answer, i stood in a room, well a room i say, but i stood in nothingness, just white, everything the air was white... then the darkness came, gliding past me... slowly i sat down, scared of what this is, is this amemory, if so i dont lnow it, or is it a meaning?

i was scared, what did this suppose to show? the darkness covered the light, was the darkness me? but who was the light? tracy? this thought made me cry, my dreams was no longer in control bhy me, but leaded me and guided me to answeres... how does this suppose to answer my question? the battle of light and dark? with every battle there are consequences, i came to learn that, the consequence of me being the dark was the the light, meaning tracy would be affected... if she was affected and knew about this, why didnt she say so? my eyes teared up,

the light vs the dark gave me no answer, just the final clue will answer this question... but whatis it? why didnt she say a thing... there was no wind, nothing, just light vs dark, but a gust fell my way, this was a shoc, i shivered as i was still sitting on this mixture of a black and white floor...

Your ring Jack...

i take my ring off, im still unsure of what it suppose to mean... the words hit me in the face... i will forever love you Jack

i cry, sitting alone in this room, or place, knowing that she kept quiet for me, cus she loved me

love is all that matters in the end, i needed to know that, the whole reason we even got married was because she loved me, thats why i saw my wedding day... love is the ingredient in a working relationship, and she was the one that made it work, my secret was kept a secret because of her, and that is what i am thankful for...

i was now expecting to be awake, like other typical films after you have seeked an answer, but like other typical films, there is more you need to know.. i was at that stage i think, but what else did i need to know? was this all still in my head, is this a chance for redemption... is this god's work, or tracy giveing me forgivness...

To be Continued...

Dream Part 3

This journey, had led me to far. i diodnt know if i could it anymore... my emotions still overpowered me, but where could i escape to? im trapped, and its just me left, me ready to face the truth, the truth about Jack Calwin...

i knew two answers, but i had more questions awaiting i knew i was in fkor a long treat, or nightmare...

so where was i head off next in my brain? i waited still blank my head was... was i awake? was i gone?

there was nothing ness... but neither was his heart, the heart he had was stabbed, bruised and battered, just waiting for someone to repair it...

a light shined, bright, so bright... gates appeared... shiny golden rimmed gates... it blinded jack, then a figure appeared out of those light...

was it her? this person was a women, the shape of her obviously made that obvious, but it wasn't tracy although she had smiliar features.. she was young, yet somehow different and strange... she was beautiful, but why was she here? who is she, as this figure, or women, came towards me, i stepped forward, slow steps... this person was peaceful, i could sense it, although this angel or being... did not speak, she was a silent angel... again how did i even knew that she was, i made too many assumptions over my life... i stopped. she came towards me, i was still blinded, from the light, my eyes slowly recovered, and her face glared upon me... she was in a robot motion, not an actual robot, but she opened her motuh, and diidnt speak... i was scared and worried... from this light and gate wind flew past... closing the gate... how was she suppose to go back? i spoke, still frightened, i had to ask her?

Who are you?

she looked upon me, her robot motion withered away, and she spoke... my ears withered with her robot self after those words...

Im your Daughter...

To be Continued
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Sat 19 Sep 2009 - 15:11

Dream Part 1

To be Continued...

Dream Part 2

January 1991- April 23rd

Your ring Jack...

To be Continued...

Dream Part 3

Who are you?

Im your Daughter...

To be Continued

Dream Part 4

My Daughter?

my head spun, i never had a daughter, but who what?
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Sat 19 Sep 2009 - 16:00

Dream Part 1

To be Continued...

Dream Part 2

January 1991- April 23rd

Your ring Jack...

To be Continued...

Dream Part 3

Who are you?

Im your Daughter...

To be Continued

Dream Part 4

My Daughter?

she looked down, ashamed to tell me how.. she looked just like her mother...

i died, as a baby, a miscarriage, but you do know where we are?

My Dremas?

No, limbo... i came to pass you over to, to, your death... the gates are closed, i can cannot go back

What does this mean, jack didn't get all of this, he was still in shock, i mean who wouldn't be?
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Sat 19 Sep 2009 - 16:05

Dream Part 1

To be Continued...

Dream Part 2

January 1991- April 23rd

Your ring Jack...

To be Continued...

Dream Part 3

Who are you?

Im your Daughter...

To be Continued

Dream Part 4

My Daughter?

she looked down, ashamed to tell me how.. she looked just like her mother...

i died, as a baby, a miscarriage, but you do know where we are?

My Dremas?

No, limbo... i came to pass you over to, to, your death... the gates are closed, i can cannot go back

What does this mean, jack didn't get all of this, he was still in shock, i mean who wouldn't be?

jacks eyes teared up, your the baby i never had... i held her hands, and breathed in, i kissed her cheek, her face glowed...

Its time for you to go back home

my body glowed, and so did hers, it shined out, and the light from the back dimmed as we glowed brighter...

The End
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sat 19 Sep 2009 - 16:05

Twilight Phoenix wrote:(Okey, I need a serious reacp. What's going on? Oh, and are the Cullens in this? Because my story line is good if they are!)

I already answered this! No, you can mention them, but I would prefer it if they aren't!
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sat 19 Sep 2009 - 16:06

Recap from 64?
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Sat 19 Sep 2009 - 16:06

Jack was awake, and next to him, holding his hand was her, his daughter... she passed through limbo into reality... the daughter he never knew he had, had lived, passed through death and now was at home, with her father
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Sat 19 Sep 2009 - 16:07

(hello pippy, not much, just my dreams has JUST finished)
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sat 19 Sep 2009 - 16:12

YEAH! You up yet?!

Avril stood up, and looked at her new room. She needed to check on Jack, she had too, she couldn't leave him, maybe he was sweating, or... she hated to think the word.. dying.
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Sat 19 Sep 2009 - 16:13

(read it, i just finished... tell me what you think)

-------

https://chataboutheroes.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=381

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 14 May 2024 - 12:38