Heroes Chat

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion about Heroes NBC

+3
Flying Man!
Superheroesfanatic-IR
Mrs P Sylar
7 posters

Heroes RP World 2 - Reflections

Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Heroes RP World 2 - Reflections - Page 21 Empty Re: Heroes RP World 2 - Reflections

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Sun 27 Sep 2009 - 0:29

Tracy knew these dangers, but she also knew how to overcome them

Heroes RP World 2 - Reflections - Page 21 Albertson_killed

Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Location : In the Livery Inn, at the heart of the Westside Alliance

Heroes RP World 2 - Reflections - Page 21 Empty Re: Heroes RP World 2 - Reflections

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 27 Sep 2009 - 0:30

Sorry, it isn't your fault. It's just sort of a touchy subject. And there's been stuff bothering me, just work, but.........anyway, I'm sorry. I'll race you? You can eat my dust!

I laugh, then throw myself off the surface towards Earth.
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Sun 27 Sep 2009 - 0:33

Tracy thoughts blanked out, and she was suddenly back in the room and out of her mind... she saw jack, drinking his cappuccino, she smiled, knowing that he was always a sucker for a hot drink...
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 27 Sep 2009 - 0:41

I land back on Earth. My thoughts stray to Kay, wondering if she's tried to release the abilities locked within the pin yet. I wonder if that'd work as I believed, hoped, it would. That the abilities within, including the deletion, would flow into her, and the deletion would neutralise hers.
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Sun 27 Sep 2009 - 0:45

Tracy watches his every movement, she is at peace with Jack's calmness... she rubs his arm, slightly, and gather the warmth off him as she moves her chair closer to him, and he wraps his arm around her head...
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 27 Sep 2009 - 0:47

I sigh. I want to go back home, and yet......I can't. I'm far too tainted to be there now.
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Sun 27 Sep 2009 - 0:51

te snuggle up together, and jack moves to the sofa he has, tracy paddles along, and she lies there, besides jack sitting down.. she felt at home, this is what she always wanted a nice normal life, with the guy she loved, the guy she dreamed about the guy that made her smile...
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 27 Sep 2009 - 0:59

(Awww........)

I curl up on myself, sitting on the small cot that I have in my office. I almost laugh, remembering how I'd wondered why I had that when I first furnished this room, I couldn't imagine a purpose for it. There is now.

I long to go back, yet I can't. I'd taint them, with my guilt, with the secrets I can't share with anyone, the sins I'd take to ashes when I could. I can't go back. I can't drag them into my dark depths, the innocent ones, the only ones good enough to love someone like me.

I'd destroy them.

As I destroy all I touch.

Why did it take so long for me to see this?
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Sun 27 Sep 2009 - 1:03

(hehe blush )

She layed there silent, her words were spoken from the look in her eyes, she was relieved, she had came all this way and finally something positive came out of her life... all the time she had been through... the sex, the suicide, the murder, the deceit, the lies, the betrayl, and then she finally released, although sh did do all of those things, she had risked her self to save another, and so she had to seek redemption,, with Jack, she finally could call herself a Hero...
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 27 Sep 2009 - 1:08

I must seek redemption, though that is impossible. There is no saving one like me, the taintor of the innocent, corruptor who claims naivety. I'm far too guilty. And then I have the gall to call myself clean. No more.

Fix the world.

I haven't changed, in the 13 years since I first spoke those words. Who am I, or her, or any, to decide what needs fixing, and how it should be done? Power doesn't give that right. It's only now, in the light of the reflection of my first and deepest sin, that I see the others. And understand what I should have known in that cell in Russia. It wasn't martyrdom. It was penance.
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Sun 27 Sep 2009 - 1:10

A Hero? she thought she was pushing it, but as she lay there besides Jack, she knew what she was, not a hero, or a villain, or even a fugitive, but she knew that she was inlove...
    Lewis
    Lewis

Post by Lewis Sun 27 Sep 2009 - 1:13

i come crahing through the window in your office
    half way down i lost control and ended up in canada somewhere Smile
    i can see your tierd ill leave you be
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 27 Sep 2009 - 1:15

(Am I being too depressing? Very Happy )

I now know what I have to do. I have to distance myself from everyone I love, to save them from my taint. Only then can I earn redemption in my work. By every life I save, each person I heal, each disaster I avoid.......they're just drops in the sea, but in a lifetime they might be enough to redeem my endless guilt.
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Sun 27 Sep 2009 - 1:17

(No, its good lowri)

Tracy knew she could be who she wanted to be, and now she wanted to be with Jack, she lay her head down, and used him as a cushion, her blonde beautiful hair flowed around Jack, and she drifted away
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 27 Sep 2009 - 1:19

Lewis? Why are you here so late?

It's better if you stay away from me, Lewis.
    Lewis
    Lewis

Post by Lewis Sun 27 Sep 2009 - 1:23

oh sorry ill try
    i go back home
    luke shouting from bedroom
    so what did you do then when you flew off
    i dont wanna talk about it
    lies on sofa and falls asleep Sad
    (gud nyt im going now)
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Sun 27 Sep 2009 - 1:26

Her dreams take her into her mind, and jack watches her sleep, its soothing and the warmth of her heart is the only heat needed to keep him warm
    (Night all)
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 27 Sep 2009 - 1:28

(She's not pissed with you or anything, she just thinks she's too tainted to be near anyone (basically all the monologuing on the last page). Night)

I sigh. There's no point me sticking around, just waiting here. I glance through my papers. There was an accident this morning, healing work. Redemption.

I fly off there.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sun 27 Sep 2009 - 7:58

Recap from 16? Mostly what happened with the MYTH....
    Flying Man!
    Flying Man!
    Company Chairman Josh

Post by Flying Man! Sun 27 Sep 2009 - 8:20

Recap- Dani and Nathan began to join in but MYTH tried to attack Dani so Nathan had his mind set on killing him. We then managed to trap him in his mind the Lowri put him in a coma the Nathan told us to kill him so I buries him whilst Nathan sucked the air out in his lungs and set him on fire. Then somone called Fred saved him but Daniel and Pippy at unaware of this
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sun 27 Sep 2009 - 8:23

So we think Nathan is dead?
    Flying Man!
    Flying Man!
    Company Chairman Josh

Post by Flying Man! Sun 27 Sep 2009 - 8:26

No the MYTH nathan sucked the air out of his lungs and set him on fire then I buried him
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sun 27 Sep 2009 - 8:29

Ohhh! Ok, the MYTH is "dead".

Is Dani OK? And are we back at base?
    Flying Man!
    Flying Man!
    Company Chairman Josh

Post by Flying Man! Sun 27 Sep 2009 - 8:31

You might be I'm at CS
    Daniel woke up with a thick blanket on him Alice had cared for him. He smiled and put on his glasses put on his sweater and started work straight away
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sun 27 Sep 2009 - 8:41

Pippy thought about it, long and hard... the MYTH was dead, so she didn't have to be at the base, right now... She thought of her newest friend.. Daniel, then, strangley she was in the middle of a road. A bumpy, country lane. I teleported, she thought. This must be where Daniel is.

Daniel? Daniel? DANIEL? Where are you?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024 - 16:42