Heroes Chat

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion about Heroes NBC

+3
Flying Man!
Superheroesfanatic-IR
Mrs P Sylar
7 posters

Heroes RP World 2 - Reflections

Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Heroes RP World 2 - Reflections - Page 38 Empty Re: Heroes RP World 2 - Reflections

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Sat 3 Oct 2009 - 19:17

(hello Smile)
    A Returning Charlotte
    A Returning Charlotte
    Brilliant

Heroes RP World 2 - Reflections - Page 38 Empty Re: Heroes RP World 2 - Reflections

Post by A Returning Charlotte Sat 3 Oct 2009 - 19:23

(Ey up Mythy)
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Sat 3 Oct 2009 - 19:27

Heroes RP World 2 - Reflections - Page 38 Cute_tard_say_hello_by_MenInASuitcase
    A Returning Charlotte
    A Returning Charlotte
    Brilliant

Post by A Returning Charlotte Sat 3 Oct 2009 - 19:33

(Hello Rajan Very Happy)
    MATTYGUY
    MATTYGUY
    Lord of Random
    Lord of Random

Post by MATTYGUY Sat 3 Oct 2009 - 19:34

THE MYTH sat in his office beside Fred and John facing the leaders of 6 companies and Guilds for EH's all of which had been attacked by The Gang "So what do you want" THE MYTH asked "revenge" said one of them simply "Well you will have to wait until we have the details sorted we will contact you then" THE MYTH told them, one by one the leaders left

THE MYTH reached out and got a pen from his penholder held by a stone sam and wrote down orders that the spies in the Gang must collect as much information as possible he took out another pice of paper and wrote down some names, and he handed both bits of paper to John "Get those orders to our spies and get those names to the other leaders and tell them if they want to help they must kill these people" THE MYTH asked him
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Sat 3 Oct 2009 - 19:35

(Hellio Charlotteio)
    MATTYGUY
    MATTYGUY
    Lord of Random
    Lord of Random

Post by MATTYGUY Sat 3 Oct 2009 - 19:37

(hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hi)
    A Returning Charlotte
    A Returning Charlotte
    Brilliant

Post by A Returning Charlotte Sat 3 Oct 2009 - 19:38

(Hello boys Smile)
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Sat 3 Oct 2009 - 19:41

Heroes RP World 2 - Reflections - Page 38 Dance_Dance_Bumblebee_by_Haikera_Baiketsu
    Lewis
    Lewis

Post by Lewis Sat 3 Oct 2009 - 19:43

me and anna sit on the plane and sleep
    eventually the plane starts to land and we get off the first class jet and look up and smile
    anna fly's us back to Leo weaponry

My Mam and Luke stand in the front office talking about the meeting and how it went
    then sudenly me and anna come running in with out suitcases and big smile on our faces
    i give Luke a high five and give mam a kiss and a hug wile anna hugs luke and then my mam
    we talk about our holidays and how it was so hot in spain
    Luke drives us to a place with blind folds on and when we take them off there is a massive mansion all for us
    WOW!!!!
    OMFG You didnt have to do this for us
    oh its nothing, i had a good amount of money come in so i thought why not suprise you
    omg thanks so much
    we un pack and get everything sorted
    i sit down in the living room and anna goes out shopping.
    sudenly sam apears on the poofy infront of me
    he explains about the telepathy and tells me what he told Luke earlier
    ok Lewis thats all i came to say. ill see you soon little brother
    he winks then leaves with a big grin on his face
    i start to get really bad stomach aches and i go to the doctor and he says that something is growing inside of me he tells me that there is like some kid inside me somehow
    he tells me that he is an EH aswell and will understand anything i say
    i just get up and fly out of his window breaking it
    when i get home anna is unpacking some shopping and i go into the living room
    i open my mouth and an aura state comes out and then a boy about 12yr old apears in the living room
    alright dad
    i look in shock
    w..ww...wait im not your dad
    i then remember about that kid i put inside me for safe keeping ages ago and he must think he is my son
    i explain to him and then he says that i am his real father
    he says that georgia was his mother and his age was accelerated but then turned back into a kid when people thought he was dead
    kenny???
    yep
    i give him a hug
    what about your mother is she alive
    sorry, she only had enough power to send me back
    i thought u had sand manipulation, because when we examined you your skin could change
    yeah i kinda got that one too
    cool
    luckely there was a spare room in the house so kenny is sleeping there now
    the next morning i go downstairs and see anna making some lunch for kenny
    what are you doing?
    well with kenny only been 12 we need to send him to school and i private one aswell so im just making him some lunch
    are you sure thats a good idea
    why dont we just get him home schooled like i was when i was adopted at the age of 12
    no he needs to make friends
    fine
    A Returning Charlotte
    A Returning Charlotte
    Brilliant

Post by A Returning Charlotte Sat 3 Oct 2009 - 19:50

(Kenny diddums! hug)
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sat 3 Oct 2009 - 21:16

:terminator:
    Lewis
    Lewis

Post by Lewis Sat 3 Oct 2009 - 21:17

Me, Anna an Kenny all go out clothes shopping for Kenny
    we all have a good laugh and then go to a five star chinese restaurant and stuff our faces and after a good hour of the buffet i end up bying the place then we go home

*me and anna lying in bed*
    i really like kenny and he is alot like you and his mother
    yeah
    i hope that he dosent fell im trying to be your next Georgia
    ahu
    are you even listening
    yeah i love you too
    oh i dont know why i bother
    im sorry im just really tired, you used to work for the press so your used to running about all day, but for me its just been tiring day for me and Kenny
    good night
    good night
    i trun over and se kisses me on the cheek
    A Returning Charlotte
    A Returning Charlotte
    Brilliant

Post by A Returning Charlotte Sat 3 Oct 2009 - 21:18

Aw Anna :sadface:
    Lewis
    Lewis

Post by Lewis Sat 3 Oct 2009 - 21:22

(loll)
    (if me and my friend anna were going out and sleeping together in RL that probz what would happn loll)
    A Returning Charlotte
    A Returning Charlotte
    Brilliant

Post by A Returning Charlotte Sat 3 Oct 2009 - 21:24

Cute Smile gtg see you later
    Lewis
    Lewis

Post by Lewis Sat 3 Oct 2009 - 21:42

bye gud nyt Smile
    ill be on for awhile as im on the laptop and im staying downstairs until everyone else goes up and my mam has recored strictly come dancing so ill be downstairs for awhile loll
    A Returning Charlotte
    A Returning Charlotte
    Brilliant

Post by A Returning Charlotte Sun 4 Oct 2009 - 0:44

(night Sleep)
    Flying Man!
    Flying Man!
    Company Chairman Josh

Post by Flying Man! Sun 4 Oct 2009 - 8:52

It broke morining and Ogi and Marlon just woke up in the car, Daniel, Agwd and Charlie didn't leave the house last night. Something must be wrong
    Lewis
    Lewis

Post by Lewis Sun 4 Oct 2009 - 9:43

Anna gets into the limo with kenny and the driver takes them to the private school as i go to LEO HQ and i go to the room were Luke told me and i go to it and it is Luke's office but now with another desk against the wall on the side
    i sit own then Luke comes in
    this is pretty fancy even tho im only in charge of advertisment
    oh your not in charge of that anymore, your old friend Louis (who has T/S Manipulation) he is in charge of that now
    we are now partners, were both the head of the company now
    cool
    i thought you would like to be in charge of me and all of it thats all
    yeah ut its realy boring and lonley and quiet aswell
    ok *starts laughing*
    *starts laughing aswell* its not funny
    ok wateva you say
    we spend the day sorting out paper an having a good laugh
    Lewis
    Lewis

Post by Lewis Sun 4 Oct 2009 - 11:42

me and luke go to a nice five start chinese restaurant and Lundy comes for a job interveiw and we apoint him head of designing the weapons
    luke then asks how we met and i explain that Lundy was the son of the family that aopted me when i was 12he told me that he would teach me about my power but when our parents found out they sents us living on the street and when i was 13 we met up again and somehow i was able to be invisible when around him (im no becoming a multi is just for this flashback)

*FLASHBACK*

how can you see me
    he slams me against the wall
    i dont know how i just can
    i say that destiny mite be giving me this gift so LUndy can teach me
    now that is just plain weird and sad
    so will you please teach me?
    fine
    yes!!!!

on the devaux rooftop Lundy set out three cans on the edge
    ok now lets start with our first topic,,,,air
    air is one of the most easiest but most powerfll to master. it will help you do thing that you didnt think you were capible of doing even wth the power
    now most elementas use the air as telekinises, tr ad get 2 of the three cans off the edge
    Lundy sits down as i concontrate on the cans
    Lewis, instead f concentrating on the cans try and concentrate on the air around them
    ok
    after about 10mins i eventually start to move one and it comes flying into my hand
    very good now try and knock one of them off the edge like push it
    this time it only tkes about 3mins but i push one off the edge and we here someone sceam in pain so we think it hit someone
    loll

Lundy then starts hitting me with the pole thing
    ok now try and stop me
    lesson two on air
    stop something in mid air before it can hit you
    at least give me a warnig
    there is no warning in the real world
    he keeps hitting me then gets me in the nuts and i fall to the floor then i get back up and he hits me agin then goes to hit me again but i stop it in midair and snap it
    now was that so har
    YES!!!!!!! Covering my nuts
    ok now some skilled elementas' can use the air to fly
    whoah no way im not doing that you are mental if you thhink im skilled enough to fly its hard enough to stop you hittin me
    ok ok ok
    he put his hands on my back then pushes without warning

i fall into a dustbin and dislokate my shoulder
    i pop i bck into place
    and i stare in shock on how i done that
    oh yeah did you know that elementas can regen and dont have that spot in the back and can only be killed of age and poisoun
    oh cool
    now try and fly back up there
    also remember that elementas have good strenght and speed and agilitie its not propa like superpower but its hiigher than human
    so try and use that to give your self a boost
    ok
    i try and jump and i get quit high then i get even higher then a bit more then i fly up to the roof
    i get to the top and smile as im prowed of myself
    then lundy comes back up
    very good now lesson 4 this will be our final lesson on air i am going to rugby tackle you but your going to use the air around me and stop me in my tracks
    he charges at me and this time first go i stop him and i even throw him back then pull him at me then hang him off the ledge
    Lewis you idiot what if you lose cotrol
    like this?
    i stop holding him and he starts falling and then i grab him half way down flying
    you are a right idiot
    we then spend up to 2 weeks invisible and training
    then one night two men cmoe for us one black and the other wereing horn rimed glasses and try to teasar us
    i stop the teasers in midair then burn them and a line of fire goes across them back to the gun and they drop the guns just in time
    i toss LUndy over the edge and jump down and fly us to an old apartment
    he says that i dont need him anymore and then goes off and since then i have never been able to see him or go invisible again

*flashback finishes*

wow so you two were kinda like brothers
    yeah kinda
    after we are all finished eating i go back home to anna and kenny
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Sun 4 Oct 2009 - 12:03

Jack hung the picture, from the great isaac mendez in the bedroom, the moment could last forever
    Flying Man!
    Flying Man!
    Company Chairman Josh

Post by Flying Man! Sun 4 Oct 2009 - 12:05

Daniel returned home, he needed somehow to bring back his dad he needed some knowledge that only his dad knew
    Flying Man!
    Flying Man!
    Company Chairman Josh

Post by Flying Man! Sun 4 Oct 2009 - 12:20

There are methods, but it could crack time, only so slightly though, was it a risk? a risk to take to get a piece of info?
    MATTYGUY
    MATTYGUY
    Lord of Random
    Lord of Random

Post by MATTYGUY Sun 4 Oct 2009 - 12:23

THE MYTH returned to his work place at the Gang where he was met by Mark who was frantacly making phone calls and ordering people "what happened?" THE MYTH asked knowing exactly what happened "Cammy, Robbie, Frazer and Michel have all been killed 4 high ranking Gang members you need to take the place of Frazer, head of security 9th floor, go now" Mark told him THE MYTH walked to the 9th floor smiling everything was going to plan

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024 - 15:48