Heroes Chat

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion about Heroes NBC

+3
blazingphoenix
Flying Man!
A Returning Charlotte
7 posters

Heroes RP World 1 - Hunted

A Returning Charlotte
    A Returning Charlotte
    Brilliant

Heroes RP World 1 - Hunted Empty Heroes RP World 1 - Hunted

Post by A Returning Charlotte Sun 9 Aug 2009 - 20:11

In recent days, a seemingly random group of individuals has emerged with what can only be described as "special" abilities. Although unaware of it now, these individuals can not only save the world, but change it forever.

Adapted from Volume 1 voice-over

In April 2007, a senator betrayed his own kind by telling the President of the United States about these specials. As a result, a Homeland Security task force called B26 was set up to round up, capture and imprison these specials, who they saw as terrorists, to 'keep the law abiding citizens safe'. B26 did not recognise the difference between the special Heroes and the special Villains. They round up specials whoever they are, innocent or guilty.

We join them in May 2007 in the middle of their struggle against B26, over a month* before B26 will be shut down...

*1 month and 11 days from today to be precise...

Remember: 1 ability per character
    Flying Man!
    Flying Man!
    Company Chairman Josh

Heroes RP World 1 - Hunted Empty Re: Heroes RP World 1 - Hunted

Post by Flying Man! Sun 9 Aug 2009 - 20:20

Vicar Martin prayed in he's church
    "Lord Save Us Please, Save Us All.."
    A Returning Charlotte
    A Returning Charlotte
    Brilliant

Post by A Returning Charlotte Sun 9 Aug 2009 - 20:26

Walking back from an unsuccessful trip to the local Job Centre, Eve Adams noticed a black van parked across the street, with awkward looking men with sunglasses on inside.

"Must be staking out a criminal," she thought. "I'd better get out of the way..."

Walking hurriedly along the street, she didn't see the car start and begin to follow her home.

(Annoyingly I have to go now, just as I've started. I'll be back later.)
    blazingphoenix
    blazingphoenix
    The Phoenix of Aura
    The Phoenix of Aura

Post by blazingphoenix Sun 9 Aug 2009 - 21:52

Danielle sat at home, drawing in her sketch pad. She was trying to improve the way she drew faces ever since her art teacher gave her a 'C' in 'Life Drawing'.

Stupid Art teacher, critisise just because I drew a rubbish lip, thought Danielle.

Little did she notice a black SUV pulling up behind her house....
    A Returning Charlotte
    A Returning Charlotte
    Brilliant

Post by A Returning Charlotte Sun 9 Aug 2009 - 21:59

Eve popped in at the grocery store on the way home. On the way out of the store. She saw the van again. It was the same one as it had the same number plate. A prickle of anxiety went down her spine.

"That's odd..." she thought. "The criminal must be moving in the same direction as me."

Shrugging off her uneasy feeling, she headed home. The van followed.
    blazingphoenix
    blazingphoenix
    The Phoenix of Aura
    The Phoenix of Aura

Post by blazingphoenix Sun 9 Aug 2009 - 22:13

Danielle finished her drawing. Satisfied with herself, she turned on the TV and flicked through the channels. Just then, a door slowly creak open.

Hi Dad.

There was no answer

Dad?

Knowing something was wrong, she turned off the TV and walked into the corridor. Looking around, she didn't see anyone and walked over to the door. She put on some trainers and went outside, but just as she closed the door, she spotted some men dressed like SWAT. Looking above their heads, she saw that their auma were determined about something and that they were red. Fearing that they were looking for her, she ran.

Last edited by blazingphoenix on Mon 10 Aug 2009 - 16:22; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to put the auma descriptions)
    A Returning Charlotte
    A Returning Charlotte
    Brilliant

Post by A Returning Charlotte Sun 9 Aug 2009 - 22:26

(Shocked I like your SL, Dana Very Happy)
    A Returning Charlotte
    A Returning Charlotte
    Brilliant

Post by A Returning Charlotte Sun 9 Aug 2009 - 22:32

Humming to herself cheerily, all thoughts of the mysterious van gone, Eve pulled a key from her handbag and unlocked the door, juggling her shopping bags around from hand to hand.

Inside, her home was quiet. Lonely. Remembering the reasons why it felt like this, Eve suddenly became depressed. She hurriedly stuffed her shopping away in her cupboards and fridge and made herself a meal. It would be just her and the radio again tonight.

She nipped to her room to change into jeans, converses and a tank top for comfort. She detested pencil skirts and she hated the pain that her beloved high heels gave her. She was just in her kitchen making herself a cup of hot chocolate when there was a loud, strong knock at the door.
    A Returning Charlotte
    A Returning Charlotte
    Brilliant

Post by A Returning Charlotte Sun 9 Aug 2009 - 23:48

Eve decided not to answer the door as she wasn't in the mood for visitors so she kept quiet. Perhaps the visitor would go away? However, the knocking continued. It got louder and more urgent.

"Ms Adams? Are you in?" came a loud gruff male voice. Eve had no idea who it could be. She kept silent but crept closer to peep through the peep hole. She got the shock of her life when she saw the agents she had seen in the SUV earlier.

She suddenly felt terrified. They had been following her! Why? She was no one important. Backing away from the door as the voices got louder, she tripped over a coat that had fallen to the floor by the coat pegs. Her mug smashed, spilling hot chocolate all over her new cream carpet.

There was suddenly a tremendous banging on her door. They were forcing it open! Eve panicked. Leaping up, she grabbed her iPhone and stuffed it in her pocket. She was leaping over her sofa in a rush to get to the back door when the front one was flung open.

She saw the light of electricity from behind her and she felt two sharp shocks of pain, one in her right shoulder and one on her waist at the left. They winded her and she fell onto her sofa. Her vision swam as she lost consciousness.

"We have captured the target and her family. We're bringing them in now." a man spoke into his phone. Then everything went black for Eve and she knew nothing else.
    blazingphoenix
    blazingphoenix
    The Phoenix of Aura
    The Phoenix of Aura

Post by blazingphoenix Mon 10 Aug 2009 - 16:45

Danielle ran, but just as she reached the gates that lead to the road, a man dressed like those inside her house grabbed her. She tried to kick the man but he seemed not to feel it. He pulled something out of his jacket and plunged it into Danielle. A surge of electricity flowed through her and she fell limp. The man dropped her to the ground. Turning to face her kidnapper, she saw his auma, black and smiling evilly. Her vision swam and she blacked out.
    A Returning Charlotte
    A Returning Charlotte
    Brilliant

Post by A Returning Charlotte Mon 10 Aug 2009 - 18:52

"Eve... Eve..."

Someone was calling out to her. She tried to call back, but she made no sound. Everything was grey, like in a thick fog. She couldn't see anything except herself. Trying to move, she found she walk but when she did, it was at high speed.

Speeding through the fog, it cleared and she came to a building in the middle of the night. It was an aeroplane hanger. A plane was being loaded with prisoners wearing orange full body suits and hoods with masks. More prisoners were arriving in SUVs. One closest to her opened and she saw a few more being dragged out. A hood fell off of one, and she saw it was... herself??

She was drugged by a shunt up her nose and she was wearing an orange body suit like the rest. Her hood was put back on and fastened on so it wouldn't fall off again.

Suddenly, the fog drew in again and she was being pulled back out of the hanger by some invisible force. As suddenly as it began, it stopped. Black letters began to form in the fog, and the whisperer spoke to her.

REBEL

"Contact REBEL, Eve... REBEL... Don't forget..."

Groggily she woke up from her dream, and found she couldn't move or see anything other than the insides of something like a hood with a mask. There was something shoved painfully up her nose. She seemed to have a suit on on top of her clothes, like in her dream...

That couldn't have been real, could it? How could she have seen herself? It was impossible. She knew she could do special things, but not that. She shrugged away the thought but she couldn't get rid of the feeling that there had been someone else from somewhere safe in the dream with her, walking around in her dream, showing her things to help her.

Suddenly the seat started to vibrate and shake. She realised she must be on the plane and it was taking off. Trying to move, she found she could wriggle her arm out of the sleeve and move it inside her suit. She was glad they hadn't bothered to change her clothes in their rush to bring her to wherever she was. Slowly bringing it to her jeans pocket, she eased out her iPhone, a plan forming.
    Flying Man!
    Flying Man!
    Company Chairman Josh

Post by Flying Man! Mon 10 Aug 2009 - 19:32

*Vicar George M Bennet Stood Waiting For A Message From Rebel*
    (Its George Now Not Martin)
    Flying Man!
    Flying Man!
    Company Chairman Josh

Post by Flying Man! Mon 10 Aug 2009 - 19:35

"Where in Jesus name is that Rebel he is supposed to provide support!, oh well now i must leave it into the hands of the lord"
    *Pulls out a gun*
    "Well i suppose the Lord is busy, i guess its down to me"
    A Returning Charlotte
    A Returning Charlotte
    Brilliant

Post by A Returning Charlotte Mon 10 Aug 2009 - 19:41

(Ooh ok. Bennet? Shocked)
    Flying Man!
    Flying Man!
    Company Chairman Josh

Post by Flying Man! Mon 10 Aug 2009 - 19:42

(Bennet is just his surname because its the only one that came to mind)
    Flying Man!
    Flying Man!
    Company Chairman Josh

Post by Flying Man! Mon 10 Aug 2009 - 19:45

*12 men came in looking around*
    "May i help you?
    *The man looked at me strangly*
    "Yeah, we have come to question you"
    "Question me! Why on earth would you question me! Im a Vicar!
    *Behind Bennets back he was loading the gun*
    A Returning Charlotte
    A Returning Charlotte
    Brilliant

Post by A Returning Charlotte Mon 10 Aug 2009 - 19:59

Eve fondled her iPhone in her free hand, coaxing it to stop shaking. It was a cute little thing like a pet mouse, except one with all the abilities of a phone, and it could communicate with her. It was so scared, the poor thing.

It allowed Eve to type in a message as she couldn't speak or she'd attract the guards so that it could understand what she wanted it to do. She told it to contact this REBEL, tell him or her about the plane, and then contact her car and let him know where they were and to follow them.
    Flying Man!
    Flying Man!
    Company Chairman Josh

Post by Flying Man! Mon 10 Aug 2009 - 20:04

*Suddenly their pagers go off telling them to return to B26 ASAP"!*
    "Rebel. rebel"
    *The Vicar smiled to himself*
    Flying Man!
    Flying Man!
    Company Chairman Josh

Post by Flying Man! Mon 10 Aug 2009 - 20:11

"A lot of different things could of happened then, but where were you God? sitting in your almighty chair feeling high and mighty well guess what im ATHIST!"
    Flying Man!
    Flying Man!
    Company Chairman Josh

Post by Flying Man! Mon 10 Aug 2009 - 20:14

"No im not im sorry God, It would just help if you pulled your weight abit i cant do it all by myself and rebel has other people to save
    blazingphoenix
    blazingphoenix
    The Phoenix of Aura
    The Phoenix of Aura

Post by blazingphoenix Mon 10 Aug 2009 - 20:18

(The 'Rebel, Rebel' part was said by Noah too. Are you sure this character has no ties to HRG?)

Danielle awoke, darkness surrounding her and a thing up her nose. She felt drowsy, but was able to keep her head straight.

Thank goodness I have a slight immunity to being drugged, thought Danielle

She twitched her nose in an attempt to get this uncomfortable object out, but to no avail. It was lodged in good. Danielle tried recalling what happened to her before she blacked out. She remembered being grabbed, but by who? What did they want? Where was she?

Danielle lunged forward. Whatever she was in had just stopped abruptly.

Get up

Someone pulled her up roughly and made her walk.

What's going on? thought Danielle. Where are they taking me?

She felt herself being pushed up a slope and forcibly pushed into a seat. She heard metal clanking and felt things clamping around her wrists and ankles.
    A Returning Charlotte
    A Returning Charlotte
    Brilliant

Post by A Returning Charlotte Mon 10 Aug 2009 - 20:22

Eve received a response from REBEL, saying:

Thank you for informing me about Flight 203.
    Wait until you have landed and I'll send help.
    It won't be one of us as we are occupied, but I'll try cause problems at the prison after you all arrive until some help gets there.

Her iPhone then told her that her car, who had been named Blue Streak by... someone she knew, was following the GPS signal that he (named Genie by the same person) was sending to him.

Genie had found out that Flight 203 landed at a facility in the middle of the Nevada desert in 2 hours and 51 minutes time and he told Blue Streak. He then searched for information on her family and the people she was protecting.
    Flying Man!
    Flying Man!
    Company Chairman Josh

Post by Flying Man! Mon 10 Aug 2009 - 20:28

(No, And I didn't realize he said that it's just becase I'm a HRG fan)
    A Returning Charlotte
    A Returning Charlotte
    Brilliant

Post by A Returning Charlotte Mon 10 Aug 2009 - 20:31

(That's fine Smile Btw if you're wondering, she brought her iPhone and car to life so that's how they're alive and they can communicate (the car can talk and the iPhone types out messages to her on its screen so she can read it))
    Flying Man!
    Flying Man!
    Company Chairman Josh

Post by Flying Man! Mon 10 Aug 2009 - 20:34

Oh Cool! I thought she could only bring back dead plants or dead body

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024 - 1:58