Heroes Chat

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion about Heroes NBC

+5
A Returning Charlotte
Wayward Daughter
Superheroesfanatic-IR
MATTYGUY
JoeG53ME
9 posters

Heroes RP World 2 - Reflections

Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Heroes RP World 2 - Reflections - Page 21 Empty Re: Heroes RP World 2 - Reflections

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Mon 2 Nov 2009 - 17:12

(wana recap pipps?)
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Heroes RP World 2 - Reflections - Page 21 Empty Re: Heroes RP World 2 - Reflections

Post by Mrs P Sylar Mon 2 Nov 2009 - 17:12

(Josh! The woman who loved you and was preggers with ur kid couldn't make u leave, but an ugly bitch can!!!!!!! Sad)

Josh!

Josh!

They both said it, Gabriel more with shock. He had nothing aginst the man, but Pippy's voice was unhappy. Everytime, there was a minute stap of pain. Why did he keep coming back??? She read his mind, and believed him.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Location : In the Livery Inn, at the heart of the Westside Alliance

Post by Wayward Daughter Mon 2 Nov 2009 - 17:16

I glance over at Pippy, who's hurt is obvious, then at Josh, who is being deathglared at by Dani.

Thank you, Josh,I say quietly, but you need to leave soon.
    A Returning Charlotte
    A Returning Charlotte
    Brilliant

Post by A Returning Charlotte Mon 2 Nov 2009 - 17:16

(*is depressed at the plan to destroy the carnies, most of whom are innnocent*)
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Mon 2 Nov 2009 - 17:19

(josh is in the organisation too?)
    Flying Man!
    Flying Man!
    Company Chairman Josh

Post by Flying Man! Mon 2 Nov 2009 - 17:20

(DW C I'll make sure the they don't die they still mean something to me)
    (Calling my fav char an ugly bitch! Thats why I didn't leave with you)
    "Hello Pippy, hello Gabriel. Don't worry Lowri I will go soon, just hope I can make up for everything"
    He looked at Pippy when he said everything
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Mon 2 Nov 2009 - 17:21

( Laughing @ Rajan. And what's happened to Josh screwing time earlier?)
    Flying Man!
    Flying Man!
    Company Chairman Josh

Post by Flying Man! Mon 2 Nov 2009 - 17:23

(I didn't scre time and are not going to. If thats what your talking about Laughing)
    A Returning Charlotte
    A Returning Charlotte
    Brilliant

Post by A Returning Charlotte Mon 2 Nov 2009 - 17:24

(Rajan I'm gonna Pm you in a minute)
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Mon 2 Nov 2009 - 17:25

(ok C *woders what it is about*)
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Mon 2 Nov 2009 - 17:26

Jack smiled and sneeked off he headed to his office, where he hadn't been in a while, JCTF was standing there strong, like him... he had worked well to make it and he smiled seeing it all come in use, all the powers using, all the freedom they had, nobody was scared or ashamed, they all felt like they was at home...
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Mon 2 Nov 2009 - 17:32

(About going back and stopping Daniel and Pippy's relationship. And Laughing @ Rajan)
    Flying Man!
    Flying Man!
    Company Chairman Josh

Post by Flying Man! Mon 2 Nov 2009 - 17:34

(Oh! I did post a while back, before o got a healer, Arnold might think it was important I know what I did, so he explained all just incase be died and I had questions)
    A Returning Charlotte
    A Returning Charlotte
    Brilliant

Post by A Returning Charlotte Mon 2 Nov 2009 - 17:36

We notice he is limping a little on one foot. Ali grins. Enrique reaches him and hits his face. It is now that we realise that we can't use our abilities because Ali couldn't phase the hand through his face. He tries phasing through the ropes that bind him and Mary tries to burn them. I try slicing them with the air. Nothing works. Enrique grins.
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Mon 2 Nov 2009 - 17:37

He walked passed, looking at how the organisation was, every placed he went he smiled, but then he got furthur down, the prisoners, the bad guys, the villains... each one was more scarier, all together, 11 prisoners were there, each one was strong, too strong for their own good, but he looked at them, not with fear with digust, they have abilities, they are different, and the things they did with their powers were horrific, the crime, the fights, the theft, and the murders... each one had blood on their hands, he looks upon them, he was better than them, but jack didn't know that one of them would of changed his life, as Tracy was locked up... he imagined her in one of these cells, he got scared, he couldnt let that happen, he made a deal with himself.. to protect the world... all of this religious imagery was used, gods from hinduism, christians believe that god made humans in his own image, but what if the gods wern't above us, but amongst us
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Mon 2 Nov 2009 - 17:38

I go to lock the file up in my office, then return.
    Lewis
    Lewis

Post by Lewis Mon 2 Nov 2009 - 17:40

i wake up in my room and loook at the clock woundering how i slept so long and i look in the doorway there is a man standin there i notice i have my clothes on his hair is like mine an has a scar on his face. he has a bit of stuble and is well built he then zooms exremely fast to te end of the bed ad i jump and roll to te side an send some fire at him. he puts his hand out and as the fire gets closer it starts to disapear i run at him and he then sends lightning at me but i jump up almost touching the roof and then the coers are sent onto him and he falls to the ground as he cannot see then the covers start to burn away then he puts his hand out and shouts
    "STOP"
    i all to the ground and land on one knee and a foot then i stand up
    who are you?
    "me? im you"
    but im me
    so am i, i am you
    what?
    Listen im You but from the future
    but i cant time travel
    oh well i have Racheal to thanks for that
    so how will you get back
    trust me all wil be explained if you come with me
    fine
    he puts his hand on my shoulder and starts messing with a fancy gizo on his wrist then we are sudenly teleported to a mansion (mine) but it looks destroyed and cripled
    what happened here
    Dad!
    he just wont die
    yeah
    he shows me to a room with a camputer and a group off people standing around it i notice all of them look familier
    (its anna and all them)
    how for in the future is this then?
    three years
    its dad he has shown the humans about us and they atacked this place and most of the world is banged up the humans think we are monsters and the humans cannot handle us
    camps have been set up to hold the EH's but there also certain
    prisons that have been made aswell
    we have been working on a time line and in about 5weeks your time Dad will tell the world i came back to your time because to you
    Dad has just came back so i thought if you knew now you would be able to have plenty of time but of course we ould not tell you before Dad came back to yuo because of th butterfly afect
    Flying Man!
    Flying Man!
    Company Chairman Josh

Post by Flying Man! Mon 2 Nov 2009 - 17:45

"Before I go, Dont destroy it, The Carnival I mean , It is some peoples home, and for a while it was mine. Just avenge Nathans death, oh and I didn't mean All those things I said, when I was locked up. One last thing again, do you have and record of a Evans family, 3 children, boys, and a widowed mother?"

Last edited by Flying Man! on Mon 2 Nov 2009 - 17:47; edited 1 time in total
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Mon 2 Nov 2009 - 17:46

Superheroesfanatic-IR wrote:He walked passed, looking at how the organisation was, every placed he went he smiled, but then he got furthur down, the prisoners, the bad guys, the villains... each one was more scarier, all together, 11 prisoners were there, each one was strong, too strong for their own good, but he looked at them, not with fear with digust, they have abilities, they are different, and the things they did with their powers were horrific, the crime, the fights, the theft, and the murders... each one had blood on their hands, he looks upon them, he was better than them, but jack didn't know that one of them would of changed his life, as Tracy was locked up... he imagined her in one of these cells, he got scared, he couldnt let that happen, he made a deal with himself.. to protect the world... all of this religious imagery was used, gods from hinduism, christians believe that god made humans in his own image, but what if the gods wern't above us, but amongst us

He goes and heads to his office
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Mon 2 Nov 2009 - 17:48

Flying Man! wrote:"Before I go, Dont destroy it, The Carnival I mean , It is some peoples home, and for a while it was mine. Just avenge Nathans death, oh and I didn't mean All those things I said, when I was locked up. One last thing again, do you have and record of a Evans family, 3 children, boys, and a widowed mother?"

We won't be after any except Samuel. And I can go check the records for you, if you want. Who are they?
    A Returning Charlotte
    A Returning Charlotte
    Brilliant

Post by A Returning Charlotte Mon 2 Nov 2009 - 17:49

(:brb: guys. PS. Josh, Arnold is healed Smile)
    MATTYGUY
    MATTYGUY
    Lord of Random
    Lord of Random

Post by MATTYGUY Mon 2 Nov 2009 - 17:50

(back and wheres Tracy)
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Mon 2 Nov 2009 - 17:51

(Bye C. Hi Matt. Ask Rajan, I'm not sure)
    Flying Man!
    Flying Man!
    Company Chairman Josh

Post by Flying Man! Mon 2 Nov 2009 - 17:52

Flickerflame wrote:
    Flying Man! wrote:"Before I go, Dont destroy it, The Carnival I mean , It is some peoples home, and for a while it was mine. Just avenge Nathans death, oh and I didn't mean All those things I said, when I was locked up. One last thing again, do you have and record of a Evans family, 3 children, boys, and a widowed mother?"

We won't be after any except Samuel. And I can go check the records for you, if you want. Who are they?

"My family. My real family, my wife and 3 sons, they beleived me dead, Samuel took that memory of then from me, well Danien did, Arnold told me, The memories came back, and my love for them came back to. Clayton my 19 year old, has Manifested he has IR"
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Mon 2 Nov 2009 - 17:52

Nathan.... Nathan... Petrelli....! Oh my God! I'm Nathan Petrelli. No... Wait. I'm... I think it's Nathan's soul that is in my mind. I... I thought I was Nathan. But I'm not.... I.... We need to find Matt Parkman and Angela Petrelli. He was sure. he knew it. The memories were coming back, some of his, some of Nathan's, and he remembered the minutes when he was "unconcious" before it happened.

Why? Matt, he's a mind controller, he could do this. We have the same power, and... well. I did it. He could. But... Angela?

He looked her straight in the eyes. She's envolved in this. Big time.

Let's go, then. See what she had to do with all this. But... first. I need to talk to Daniel.

She gestured to him, and walked over to a corner. Asking him to follow.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024 - 15:14