Heroes Chat

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion about Heroes NBC

3 posters

Committee (tester)

The Lost Boy PJ
    The Lost Boy PJ
    The Peep
    The Peep

Committee (tester)  Empty Committee (tester)

Post by The Lost Boy PJ Thu 20 Jan 2011 - 17:27

i will only continue this if i get positive feedback. This does not mean i do not want constructive criticism because I do.

Prologue

The Bullet skimmed Patricks shoulder as he ducked and rolled. He saw the other members of his team arriving to help him. Normally he would be able to hold the situation but there were too many of these zombies for him to take out alone. Cristl, Patricks right had man, landed next to him. His crystallized skin glinted in the sun. ‘Where did they come from?’ he shouted smashing one in the face. ‘God knows’ Patrick replied sliding through the legs of another 2. Kit, a girl with cat like abilities, landed in between them. ‘Less talking. More fighting’ she growled. Normally with the exception of Alex Patrick wouldn’t take orders from anyone but he respected Kit. He span round drawing his large sword out of its holster on his back. He drove it through the chest of a zombie but it just grinned and shot Patrick in the face.
    Mr_Isaac
    Mr_Isaac

Committee (tester)  Empty Re: Committee (tester)

Post by Mr_Isaac Thu 20 Jan 2011 - 20:47

Needs a little more work and explaining, but the basis is ok.
    Neodraconis
    Neodraconis

Post by Neodraconis Mon 14 Feb 2011 - 18:58

I agree with above, needs a little more explanation. But really good writing! Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024 - 8:01