Heroes Chat

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion about Heroes NBC

3 posters

Preternatural (HEROES FANFIC) (TESTER, OPINIONS???)

Neodraconis
    Neodraconis

Preternatural (HEROES FANFIC) (TESTER, OPINIONS???) Empty Preternatural (HEROES FANFIC) (TESTER, OPINIONS???)

Post by Neodraconis Mon 28 Feb 2011 - 13:47

A hero, who is a hero? Is it the one that make everyone elses day less miserable? Or is it the one who stop the villains and save the world? But then again; there is the obvious question, who is a villain?

The world is full of questions but hardly any answers. To answer one of those questions, just makes way for even more questions. The Heroes are out there, but The Villains are as well...

Prolouge

Midland, Burnt Toast Diner

Two brothers sat in the empty diner, staring silently at each other. The sun made their surroundings cheerful and relaxed, but that didn´t effect the two brothers at all. Soon, one of them finally spoke with his clear voice: "Please, just say something!" His brother uttered with a voice that lacked expression. "How is this possible? It is not even human!"

Daniel looked at Tom with tears that started to run down his cheek. "How can you say something like that, I´m your brother!" Tom answered with a heartless voice: "Not anymore!" To show that their conversation was over, Tom stood up and soon the door bell announced that he was gone. Daniel was left, crying. Before the tears even fell from Daniels face, they disappeared in small amounts of steam.

New York, Times Square

A girl, near adulthood, sat on a bench and looked up at the sky, not bothered by the activity around her. Beside her the soon ex-boyfriend tried to explain why he had cheated on her. The girl, who was named Sara, didn´t even bother to listen. She already knew that she wouldn´t forgive him this time, so she would spare him the trouble. "Stan, it´s over between us.", she said looking him in the eyes. In her voice you could detect a little sadness, but more disappointment. When Steve tried to get on his knees and beg her to forgive him, Sara had heard enough. "Steve, you never want to see me again!" As if Steve had become a robot he said. "I never want to see you again.", and left Sara alone at the bench. She got back to her previous action, looking up at the sky.

Peking/Beijing, Prince Gong Mansion

A man walked around the Prince Gong Mansion and tried to find a place where he could party. He was bored so he desperately needed something to do right about now. Soon he heard music from a disco not far away. When he tried to walk in, he was stopped by a guard who shook his head and pointed on a sign in both English and Chinese translations. Celebrities Only Qui walked away and into an alley in anger. From that very alley, a famous Chinese singer walked out just seconds later. Qui laughed at how easy it was too fool ordinary people. He walked in without being stopped and joined the disco.

Last edited by Neodraconis on Fri 1 Apr 2011 - 22:23; edited 3 times in total
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Location : In the Livery Inn, at the heart of the Westside Alliance

Preternatural (HEROES FANFIC) (TESTER, OPINIONS???) Empty Re: Preternatural (HEROES FANFIC) (TESTER, OPINIONS???)

Post by Wayward Daughter Mon 28 Feb 2011 - 13:53

Sounds promising alright You might have wanted to have more happening, instead of just a glimpse of some characters and their abilities, though.
    Neodraconis
    Neodraconis

Preternatural (HEROES FANFIC) (TESTER, OPINIONS???) Empty Re: Preternatural (HEROES FANFIC) (TESTER, OPINIONS???)

Post by Neodraconis Mon 28 Feb 2011 - 14:01

Ok, great. Thanks for your opinion, will have more happening when i Continue. And just so you know, I will introduce more chars later. I need some Villains and I think one or two more heroes.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Mon 28 Feb 2011 - 14:12

How many more?
    Neodraconis
    Neodraconis

Post by Neodraconis Mon 28 Feb 2011 - 14:19

I think one more Hero and one villain. I don´t know if one hero will become bad, not yet anyway. So two people I think, I´m not exactly sure yet.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Mon 28 Feb 2011 - 14:20

Cool alright I'm in the middle of trying to come up with some new characters for mine, myself
    Neodraconis
    Neodraconis

Post by Neodraconis Mon 28 Feb 2011 - 14:21

I could help you.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Mon 28 Feb 2011 - 14:25

Got any chars you'd like me to include, then?
    Neodraconis
    Neodraconis

Post by Neodraconis Mon 28 Feb 2011 - 14:39

I made one char in the Appeal Character thread you made. You can use it or dismiss it, you decide.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Mon 28 Feb 2011 - 22:24

I like it Very Happy alright
    Neodraconis
    Neodraconis

Post by Neodraconis Tue 1 Mar 2011 - 11:11

Thanks! I will make a relationship that is a little like Sylar and Peter but not exactly.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 7 May 2024 - 19:04