Heroes Chat

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion about Heroes NBC

5 posters

World 7 Eclipses Profiles

Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Location : In the Livery Inn, at the heart of the Westside Alliance

World 7 Eclipses Profiles Empty World 7 Eclipses Profiles

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 22 Mar 2011 - 20:03

Name:
    Date of Birth:
    Nationality:
    Orientation:
    Ability:
    Manifestation Age:
    Manifestation Story:
    Appearance:
    Height:
    In Game Location:
    Home town:
    Job:
    Family:
    Partner:
    Children:
    Skills:
    Interests:
    Weaknesses:
    Strengths:
    Personality:
    Brief history:
    Confirmed victims:
    Miscellaneous Information:.

Code:
    [b][i]Name:[/b][/i]
    [b][i]Gender:[/b][/i]
    [b][i]Age:[/b][/i]
    [b][i]Date of Birth:[/b][/i]
    [b][i]Nationality:[/b][/i]
    [b][i]Orientation:[/b][/i]
    [b][i]Ability:[/b][/i]
    [b][i]Manifestation Age:[/b][/i]
    [b][i]Manifestation Story:[/b][/i]
    [b][i]Appearance:[/b][/i]
    [b][i]Height:[/b][/i]
    [b][i]In Game Location:[/b][/i]
    [b][i]Home town:[/b][/i]
    [b][i]Job:[/b][/i]
    [b][i]Family:[/b][/i]
    [b][i]Partner:[/b][/i]
    [b][i]Children:[/b][/i]
    [b][i]Skills:[/b][/i]
    [b][i]Interests:[/b][/i]
    [b][i]Weaknesses:[/b][/i]
    [b][i]Strengths: [/b][/i]
    [b][i]Personality:[/b][/i]
    [b][i]Brief history:[/b][/i]
    [b][i]Confirmed victims:[/b][/i]
    [b][i]Miscellaneous Information:[/b][/i].

Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

World 7 Eclipses Profiles Empty Re: World 7 Eclipses Profiles

Post by Mrs P Sylar Tue 22 Mar 2011 - 20:30

Name: Lola Franco

Date of Birth: 19th February 1986

Nationality: Austrailian

Orientation: Heroine

Ability: Undecided

Manifestation Age: Undecided

Manifestation Story: Undecided

Appearance: She's short, with natural blonde hair and emerald green eyes

Height: 5ft 5

In Game Location: Apartment in New York

Home town: Gerandamete, Victoria, Austrailia

Job: Professional Modern Dancer

Family:
    • Mother - Kathleen Franco
    • Father - Jerry Thomas

Partner: None

Children: None

Skills:

Interests:

Weaknesses:

Strengths:

Personality: While Lola is a nice person, she has a harsh side, and if you annoy her, she will dislike you, quickly. She's not judgemental, and will accept people, no matter what they are like. She's protective of her past, and doesn't like putting herself out there to get hurt, and she gets shy when meeting new people, but when you get to know her, she's very outgoing and confident. She's quite bubbly, and very adventurous, meaning she is almost ready to go and do anything.

Brief history: Lola's father left her when she was five years old, and she only has two memories of him - when he took her to meet Rod Stewart, and when he took her to the fairground, and let her go on all the big rides.

Confirmed victims:

Miscellaneous Information:
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 22 Mar 2011 - 21:17

Name: Zoe Frances Landon

Nationality: American

Orientation: Heroine

Ability: Advanced Empathy - she'll be able to sense people's emotions, desires and fears, and will be able to see into their souls when she touches them. Often, what she sees will appear as visions within her eyes. Later on, she'll learn to manipulate people's emotions, and access their abilities through their emotions.

Manifestation Age: 22

Manifestation Story: After seeing a golden eclipse she found she could sense the emotions of everyone she met.

Appearance: She has dark brown hair which is long and curls slightly. Her eyes are a very dark brown, which look black in low lighting. Her skin is lightly tanned. She's medium built and rather tall.

Spoiler:

In Game Location: New York

Home town: New York

Job: Has recently quit her job as a waitress, and is financially supported by Luke

Family:
    • Mother - Alicia Landon
    • Father - Mike Landon
    • Aunt - Frances Landon
    • Brother - Kurt Landon
    • Sister - Ellie Landon

Partner: Luke Aaran

Skills: She's quite good with people and at working with others. She's fluent in 7 languages. She's a good singer. Because of her ability she can understand people easily.

Interests: She's interested in people and driven to improve herself. She's a humanist. She loves music and sings.

Weaknesses: She's not that strong physically, and she'd find it incredibly hard to hurt another even in self-defence. She could possibly be stopped by threatening another. She's also weak when she's alone. Her relationship with Luke and her emotions for him could easily become a weakness.

Strengths: She gets on well with others, and can work well with them. She can think quickly and come up with a solution. She's easy to underestimate. She can understand others well, and manipulate emotions.

Personality: She's cheerful, optimising and interested in people. She can be shy when she first meets someone, but eventually overcomes this. She trusts easily, and is sometimes underconfident.

Brief history: She was born and grew up in the city. Her parents died when she was 13, leaving her and her siblings to be raised by their aunt and godmother. After the eclipse, she manifested, and soon met Luke Aaran. She was suspicious of him at first, until he used his ability to deflect away those suspicions, and then they began dating. She has recently began being suspicious of Crescent Organisation.

Confirmed victims: None

Miscellaneous Information: Her middle name is after her aunt and godmother.

Last edited by Wayward Daughter on Mon 19 Sep 2011 - 21:06; edited 2 times in total
    Neodraconis
    Neodraconis

Post by Neodraconis Wed 23 Mar 2011 - 6:29

Name: Dave Cracow

Orientation: Neutral, will become Villain.

Ability: Lunar Manipulation

Manifestation Age: 21

Manifestation Story: Manifested when seeing an golden eclipse

Appearance: brown short, and a little curly hair. He has brown eyes and a little tanned skin. He is pretty muscular and can easy beat someone in a wrestling fight. He is long. He usually wears leather clothes, at least his leather jacket.

In Game Location: NY

Home town: NY

Job: Works in a toy factory, making toys, but is unhappy and wants to quit.

Family:

Uncle - Micael Cracow

Skills: He is good at handling a gun. He is a great fighter, all this because of a fightning training he have gone too for the last couple of years.

Interests: He is interrested in the moon and allways has been.

Weaknesses: He is easy manipulated by others, to do their bidding. He isn´t very smart.

Strengths: He will easy and fast, achieve great control of his ability, and through that be able to make different eclipses.

Personality: Robin is a not to smart guy. He is good at fighting in different ways, whihc makes him overconfident. Otherwise he is a nice guy, that wants to help people, and think he will do so, even if that is not the case.

Brief history: Robin lived with his family his first 7 years, then Robins house burnt down with his family inside it. He was at school at the time, so he survived. He then lived with his uncle. He barely graduated High School and got a lousy job. He moved out when he was 19 and now he has manifested but don´t know that he have, yet.

Miscellaneous Information:. Robin will be a main part of the evil organisation.

Last edited by Neodraconis on Wed 23 Mar 2011 - 17:35; edited 1 time in total
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 23 Mar 2011 - 11:20

Name: Robert Steven Franklin

Orientation: Hero

Ability: Adoptive Muscle Memory - he can mimic any physical action after seeing it only once.

Manifestation Age: 25

Manifestation Story: The day after the eclipse, he found himself mimicking stunts from the action film he'd watched that night.

Appearance: He's tall and medium build, with warm brown eyes and dark hair. He tends to dress smartly.

Spoiler:

Job: An architect

Family:
    • Mother - Sophia Franklin
    • Father - Ben Franklin
    • Younger brother - Damien Franklin

Partner: None currently

Children: A 3 year old son from a previous relationship, Jack Samson.

Skills: He's skilled at his work, intelligent and quick-thinking. He'll gain a myriad of physical skills from his ability.

Interests: He's very dedicated to his job, and loves his son dearly. He runs and swims and loves all types of films and music. Once he begins fighting back against Crescent Organisation, he will be as dedicated to this.

Weaknesses: He can be too proud. He tends to refuse help even when he needs it. He could be threatened through his son.

Strengths: He'll be able to gain a myriad of skills using his ability, and he's naturally relatively strong and fast. He's also intelligent and quick thinking.

Personality: He's very intelligent and curious about nearly everything, but can be too proud and independant, refusing help when he needs it. He's not a very outgoing person but can still make himself be social, and hide his natural introvertness.

Brief history: He's lived in the city his entire life, went to university there and then got a job. Jack is the result of a brief college relationship which didn't last til the boy's birth, but he's still on friendly terms with Layla Samson.

Confirmed victims: None.

Miscellaneous Information:

Last edited by Wayward Daughter on Mon 19 Sep 2011 - 21:08; edited 1 time in total
    Neodraconis
    Neodraconis

Post by Neodraconis Wed 23 Mar 2011 - 15:49

Name: Tyler Sundan

Orientation: Villain

Ability: Peruasion

Manifestation Age: 31

Manifestation Story: Manifesed during the golden eclipse. He noticed that he could persuade people when he said to back off, and so that person did.

Appearance: He is muscular with average height. His hair is black and short, that fits with his torquise eye colour. He has a stubbly beard.

In Game Location: NY, but recruits persons from all over the world.

Job: Leader of the evil organisation.

Family:

Brother - Taylor Sundan

Father - Byron Sundan

Partner: None at the moment.

Children: None.

Skills: Tyler is a great leader and is a good persuader and can make people think and visualize what he thinks and visualizes. He is also good at speak to and provoking large groups with words. He is good at playing gitarr.

Interests: He likes to make his own music and to speak to people. He also likes to be a leader, doesen´t matter in which situation.

Weaknesses: He has problems with listening to others, he can never admit when he is wrong. He can´t seem to see flaws even if it is a flaw and he has to improve it. He is often in denial. He has a hard time loving anyone.

Strengths: He is a great leader and can easily control great masses of people. Tyler is very stubborn and won´t give up on a thing if he has started it. People believe in him easily.

Personality: Tyler is a born leader and allways wants control. He is pretty lonely but he can´t see this himself. He barely loves anyone, except for maybe his family. He comforts himself through music. His mood can shift pretty easily. He is stubborn and very intelligent.

Brief history: Tylers mom died when Tyler was very young. He was raised pretty harsh by his father and brother and learned to stand up and take plae. He had a born talent to speak to people and make them believe what he believes, so he took advantage of that in school to get what he wanted. He graduated with flying colours. He moved out and he knew that he would become a leader of something, someday. Now he has manifested his ability and he is just waiting too get a group to follow him, he just need to find a cause that others can follow.

Confirmed victims: None, but it will change.

Miscellaneous Information: He will be the future leader of the evil organisation. And if someoen else should have a leader character and not me, I will delete this char and let the other person have a leader char instead.
    Neodraconis
    Neodraconis

Post by Neodraconis Wed 23 Mar 2011 - 17:13

Name: Ace Wincaster

Orientation: Unknowing Villain

Ability: None, yet.

Manifestation Age: Haven´t manifested yet.

Manifestation Story: Haven´t manifested yet.

Appearance: He has brown, short hair and he is pretty long. He is in good shape and is handsome. He have a kinda of foggy green colour on his eyes.

In Game Location: NY

Job: None, will become a soldier in the future army.

Family: None, all dead.

Partner: None.

Children: None.

Skills: Ace is good at in many physical challenges, like running, climbing and such. Ace is a great chef.

Interests: Ace is fascinated by many things as he is curious of the many aspects of the world. He likes food, cooking and eating food. He likes people, how they work by themselves and with others. He is interrested in anything he can learn.

Weaknesses: He trusts people and trusts on their word, which sometimes make him target for betrayal and such. He has no ability yet and that makes him weaker than those with abilities. Ace don´t know how strong he is mentally.

Strengths: Ace has a pretty basic knowledge about many things, like First Aid, Tactics, Geography, Science, you name it.

Personality: Ace is honest, a good friend and treats a person after how that person treats him. He does what he thinks will help the greater good. He trusts almost everyone. Jealousy is something that have gripped Ace because of the fact that many persons he knows has been given abilities and not him. He is almost allways happy and positive and wants to learn everything.

Brief history: Aces family was rich and Ace became spoiled untill High School. Then, his family became robbed and his family killed. He finished school, promised that he would become a part of something big, just as his family had wanted.

Miscellaneous Information: Where I have written Unknowing Villain I mean he thinks he is just protecting the world through joining the army.
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Thu 24 Mar 2011 - 16:33

Main Characters
    Gethin Griffiths
    http://chataboutheroesrp.wikia.com/wiki/Gethin_Griffiths

Jennifer Scott
    http://chataboutheroesrp.wikia.com/wiki/Jennifer_Scott
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Fri 25 Mar 2011 - 18:14

Name: Luke Aaran

Orientation: Villain

Abilities:
    • Detection - he can detect facts, what abilities people have, the answer to questions etc.
    • Verbal Reality Manipulation - he can alter small pieces of reality by saying it'll happen.

Manifestation Age: 27

Manifestation Story: The second the eclipse finished, his mind was flooded with facts about his surroundings, and he could sense that he had the ability of Detection. After Dave caused the second eclipse, he used VRM to cause Dave's accidentally energy attack to miss him.

Appearance:
    He has dark hair and dark brown eyes. He's tall and relatively well-built. He tends to be well-dressed, and is always in suits at work but never out of work.

Spoiler:

Job: Rising politician. Also a founding member of Crescent Organisation.

Family:
    • Mother - Natasha Aaran
    • Father - Simon Aaran

Partner: Zoe Landon

Skills: He can lie skillfully, and get away with a lot. He can convince people that something is a good idea. He's quite good at fighting, and he's athletic.

Interests: His main interest is political power, which he believes is his right. He's also interested in keeping fit, and he's very musical.

Weaknesses: His first ability has have no offensive or defensive value, apart from gaining information. His second ability is limited in power. He can easily be overconfident, and can rely too much on his capacity to lie and convince others. His fighting is a little rusty, since he effectively gave it up when he entered politics.

Strengths: He can know a lot, using his ability. He's athletic and does have some fighting skills, he can lie well and convince others. He's also able to alter reality when he can think clearly.

Personality: He loves power, and believes he'll do anything for it. He believes it's his right. He's also cultured, loves music and shows a lot of curiousity in almost everything. He presents a cold front to the world and doesn't show much emotion.

Brief history: Growing up as the only son of a rich family, he was very spoilt. He got into several fights in his teens but the family's money covered them up. He straightened up after, attended an Ivy League college and entered politics. He manifested Detection after the natural eclipse, met Tyler and Dave and founded Crescent Organisation. He was then given his second ability. He's also began dating Zoe Landon.

Confirmed victims: A few injuries in fights in his youth, but no deaths

Miscellaneous Information: A part of Crescent Organisation's plan is to have him replace the current President after the political term has finished.

Last edited by Wayward Daughter on Mon 19 Sep 2011 - 21:11; edited 1 time in total
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 12 Jun 2011 - 16:04

Name: Victoria Gabrielle Lewis

Orientation: Villain, a recruit in Crescent Organisation's army

Ability: Elementokinesis.

Manifestation Age: 34

Manifestation Story: She set a pile of papers alight, accidentally, and then produced a flood of water to extinguish it.

Appearance: Average height and build, with long dark brown hair and blue-green eyes.

In Game Location: NYC, Manhattan.

Home town: NYC, Manhattan. Formerly an unnamed small suburban village within Eastern USA.

Job: New recruit into the Crescent Organisation's army. Previously, she worked for a series of private security companies.

Family:
    • Mother - Amiee Lewis
    • Father - Lucas Lewis
    • Sisters - Kate, Maria and Ellen Lewis

Skills: She can fight well both with weapons and hand-to-hand. She also has skills such as lock picking and breaking doors down. She's very fit physically.

Interests: She's very interested in fitnesses, and runs and attends a gym regularly. She also tends to fight and do martial arts in order to blow off steam. She's very much a tomboy, and has been for a long time.

Weaknesses: She tends to take risks and isn't cautious or prudent. She can sometimes be too straightforward and blunt. She can sometimes hide her emotions too strongly. She isn't aware of the more subtle uses of the ability she gained.

Strengths: She's very fit, strong and fast, and can fight well. She has several skills expected from someone in her line of work. She can also lie well and convincingly. Her ability is very powerful offensively.

Personality: Victoria is very straightforward, usually honest, and quite brutal. She has a tendancy to take risk and isn't usually that cautious. She tends to hide her emotions, treating them as weaknesses.

Brief history: She grew up in a small village but moved to Manhattan as a student, and stayed there. During her student years she was briefly involved in various political groups, so when she applied to the CIA later she was rejected. She worked for various private security companies instead. She was recruited by Crescent and given her ability.

Confirmed victims:An unknown number while working in security, criminals and threats.

Miscellaneous Information: None

Last edited by Wayward Daughter on Mon 19 Sep 2011 - 21:12; edited 2 times in total
    anonymousidentity20k
    anonymousidentity20k
    Mystery Man
    Mystery Man

Post by anonymousidentity20k Sat 2 Jul 2011 - 21:33

Name: Jeremiah Marston.
    Date of Birth: 28/12/1968.
    Nationality: British.
    Orientation: Villain.
    Ability: Energy Sourcing.
    Manifestation Age: 18.
    Manifestation Story: Absorbed the energy from a bullet during a bank robbery he was victim to. In his fear he turned the energy into a concussive blast and but the three armed bank robbers into a 3 week coma.
    Appearance: Despite he is only 42 he has got gray streaks running through his black hair and has a short beard which is black but lined by gray hair. He has blue eyes and a weathered looking face. He usually wears a white T Shirt with a blue checked shirt unbuttoned over the top. He wears blue jeans and black sneakers. His ability also allows him to de-age and thus look younger than he is but he cannot control the stability of this and his body looks older afterwards he hopes the eclipse will not only grant him more abilities but allow him to control his original to greater proportions.
    Height: 5ft 11.5in.
    In Game Location: Pennsylvania.
    Home town: Norwich.
    Job: Paper Salesman.
    Family: Unknown.
    Partner: Unknown.
    Children: Unknown.
    Skills: Carpentry and electrical wiring.
    Interests: Greenary and the countryside, things that remind him of his childhood.
    Weaknesses: He seems to be hidding some dark secrets which can cause him to become quick tempered and find himself in heated situations.
    Strengths: Powers which allow him to do many things such as heal and de-age as well as turn energy into destructive blasts.
    Personality: He comes across as a kindly fellow yet he hides a mysterious and dark past, he is unafraid to use force to get his own way and seems to suffer from a mild form of schizophrenia.
    Brief history: Not much is known of his past other than he came to America around 1972 and started a new life there after his father was wrongly accused of rape and murder (being witness to it instead and eventually being found innocent) He was known to have had a relationship with a blonde haired women in Texas whose first name was "Sheila" not much is known of this relationship other than that three children were born because of it the whereabouts of the children and Sheila is unknown and they have been missing for around 20 years. His next known appearence was several months after the events of Kirby Plaza where he was linked to a number of different disappearences as well as a double homicide in Wyoming which was also linked to known murderer Gabriel "Sylar" Gray.
    Confirmed victims: Unknown.
    Miscellaneous Information: Unknown.
    anonymousidentity20k
    anonymousidentity20k
    Mystery Man
    Mystery Man

Post by anonymousidentity20k Sat 2 Jul 2011 - 22:06

Name: Lucius Adams.
    Date of Birth: 06/04/1996.
    Nationality: Italian-American.
    Orientation: Neutral later leads a small resistance army against the villains (a Hero of sorts).
    Ability: Reactive Adaption (aka Evolution) able to physically adapt to any enviroment or situation to protect themselves and survive.
    Manifestation Age: Unknown.
    Manifestation Story: Unknown.
    Appearance: He has jet black hair and a jet black short beard. He wears a worn leather jacket that is zipped up on top of a green unbuttoned shirt atop of a black T Shirt.
    Height: 6ft 0in.
    In Game Location: Unknown.
    Home town: San Diego.
    Job: Resistance Leader.
    Family: Unknown (Deceased).
    Partner: Unknown (Deceased).
    Children: Unknown (Deceased).
    Skills: A good leader and public speaker able to easily win a crowd over.
    Interests: Defeating the corporation.
    Weaknesses: He has nothing left to loose and is subject to random fits of madness.
    Strengths: He relies on the help of his resistance and is willing to risk his life for any if not all of the Resistance members.
    Personality: He is gruff on the outside but is welcoming to any members of the resistance or who are interested in joining as well as the heroes who he has allied himself with.
    Brief history: He was always told he was born to be a fighter, a protector, a warrior. From an early age he was mentored in all forms of martial art and was enrolled into the military acadamy as soon as he was old enough. At some unknown point in his life he was married and had a son and a daughter all of whom were killed by an unamed villainous corporation when it was found that he had been spying on them and leaking information to a small group of heroes who had managed to beat these villains several times. His ability granted his survival but his family were destroyed and he was left to die. Afterwords he founded a resistance has being fighting the corporation ever since.
    Confirmed victims: Several unamed corporation agents and other associated villains.
    Miscellaneous Information: Unknown.
    Neodraconis
    Neodraconis

Post by Neodraconis Mon 19 Sep 2011 - 21:00

Name: Aries Hightower

Orientation: Hero/Good

Ability: Speed Manipulation

Manifestation Age: 26

Manifestation Story: He was out running the day after the golden eclipse and suddenly he found himself running in super speed.

Appearance:
    Spoiler:

Home town: A town a little outside of NY

Job: He works with making commercials for companies.

Family:

Mother . Henrietta Hightower

Father - Dan Hightower

Aunt - Laura Hightower

Cousin - Jane Hightower

Skills: Aries is pretty skilled at basketball but also at editing things on his computer. He is good in things involving Astrology. A good runner and reader. Learns quickly.

Interests: He is interrested in many things and is very active in many different things. For example, he likes playing basketball for fun. He also like to read, watch movies, take photos and to edit movies/commercials and photos. He likes being creative. Sometimes he acts before thinking.

Weaknesses: He can be foolish enough to act before thinking things through sometimes and have a hard time calming down. He has incredibly many hobbies and things going on that occupies much of his time. He hasn't that good controll of his ability yet.

Strengths: He is good at many things and his energy is often shown to lighten up his surroundings. He knows a variety things and is good at learning know things.

Personality: Aries is very impulsive and energetic. He has strong willpower and is stubborn. He have no problem talking to people and is good at helping people reach their goals because of the fact that he almost never give up. Aries often goes his own way but can listen to others. He can also calm down but this takes much of him as he almost allways is active. Aries is also intelligent and learns things if he is interrested in them. He is good at starting things but not really as good at finishing them.

Brief history: Aries grew up in a small town but the family moves soon when they realized that Aries needed a bigger city to explore and live in. Aries was good at school but didn't really have that much friends. That changed ast High School and from that point it got better on that point. He was only child and got all attention thought he didn't get spoiled. He graduated and decided that he wanted to work with media and now he got a job at making directing commercials for companies.

Miscellaneous Information:. None that I can think of

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed 8 May 2024 - 6:42