Heroes Chat

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion about Heroes NBC

2 posters

Chuck versus the Curse

Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Chuck versus the Curse Empty Chuck versus the Curse

Post by Mrs P Sylar Fri 16 Dec 2011 - 23:27

I'm so excited Very Happy Very Happy
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Chuck versus the Curse Empty Re: Chuck versus the Curse

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sat 17 Dec 2011 - 10:53

Solid episode, I thought Smile Nothing too amazing, but definitely not bad Smile I liked Ellie and Awesome's role, and I thought Morgan and Alex were pretty hilarious Smile "P.A.N.T.S.. We went through an acronym phase." And his PANTS box was SO adorable!! cute, rose Enjoyed seeing Becky again, I was really annoyed that she wouldn't side with them & kinda confused, and then when they got the morse code thing Very Happy Very Happy I thought Robyn was quite a good character, interesting Smile Wonder if she'll return. And Sarah when she came and saved Chuck, then left him stuck there anyway! lol!

Let me know if you've seen the previews, cos I think that was my favourite bit! Razz
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Location : In the Livery Inn, at the heart of the Westside Alliance

Post by Wayward Daughter Sat 17 Dec 2011 - 11:55

Nah, I skipped the previews, as usual Wink

Loved it XD XD Awesome and Ellie's date was so brilliant, I really loved that part. Them trying to be spies!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Alex and Morgan were cute too. Did Chuck make up the whole "I need my PANTS box" just to keep Morgan safe and out of it? Think so.

I know, I was like Surprised affraid when Becks seemed to have turned against them. But then Casey noticed the Morse code, and I was like "I knew it!!". And the final rescue was just brilliant.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sat 17 Dec 2011 - 12:15

I never thought of that lol! I doubt it - Morgan's not really a vital part of the team, and he would have been safer just to stay with Alex.. Did I mention how much I loved it, when Alex had one of Casey's guns?! XD I guess the box'll have something really important for Sarah and they'll come back to in another episode Razz

I honestly couldn't believe it! I was too in shock to really believe it Razz Beckham's always awesome Smile Like how in Season 3 when Chuck and Sarah got together, and she was like "As your general, I think this an awful idea. But FINALLY!" Nod I agree, the last scene was awesome Smile When Chuck said "There's a spy who won't stop at anything to save her husband" XD

Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sat 17 Dec 2011 - 12:21

That was my point - Morgan keeps trying to be part of the team, so Chuck made up a fake little mission for him, to keep him out of the way and protect him. Since the P.A.N.T.S didn't come into play, and I don't see how a box of momentos could have ever helped. Even though they do refill them often, with the Alex stuff.... maybe Chuck could have slipped something relevant there.... doubt it though.

Alex was brilliant with the phone call to the police Nod Wonder if she realised that could have backfired on her though, if the team didn't end up being cleared. Since she was known to know that the agent wasn't her stalkery ex.

Loved that line Very Happy And Robyn dismissing Ellie.... I was half-expecting Chuck to point out that Awesome wasn't the only married man there Wink Or Ellie to do something awesome just to prove her wrong Wink
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sat 17 Dec 2011 - 12:26

I don't know, cos Morgan was actually put at more risk by trying to get the box - and if it was all a plan to distract him, they normally would have said by now shrug I'm gonna guess that the writers introduced it now so that in the future episodes - probably the last one or two - the audience'll know what they're talking about Smile i'd guess it's got something really relevant in there Smile

I guess Alex didn't think about it Nod But if it had backfired, I bet she would've just gone with it Laughing Been brace & Casey-like Wink

I was kinda of expecting that Razz Although I must admit, I was slightly thrown for a second, at how much faith Chuck had in Ellie to be a spy, and then the second there was some gunfire, I was like SARAH! Smile
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sat 17 Dec 2011 - 12:30

Only cause he was trying to get it so sneakily and spylike Razz He could have just tried walking in there, and saying the box was his, left behind from when he moved out Laughing

Nod She's really her father's daughter.

I wasn't thrown for even a second!! Laughing Knew he was referring to Sarah, since he knew the team would have figured it out by then and come as backup. But Ellie was good in this, like working out that the CIA guys were dodgy, and hitting that guy with the wine bottle.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Mon 19 Dec 2011 - 1:18

Doubt they'd have gone for it lol! And that wouldn't have been distracting if he'd done that Razz

Nod I liked her in this Smile I went off her a lot in Season 3, and she didn't really improve in Season 4, but I really liked her in this episode Smile
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Mon 19 Dec 2011 - 11:29

They might have shrug Especially if he had the sense to swap the labels round so that it looked like his own Wink But on second thoughts, it's Morgan, there's no way he'd think of that. Him crawling on the ground was just hilarious, though lol! I really thought one of the agents or policemen looked at him for a moment, but ignored him.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Tue 20 Dec 2011 - 1:47

I'm pretty sure someone saw him lol! I love Morgan, he's hilarious Wink Especially as a spy Razz
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 20 Dec 2011 - 11:21

The guy looked straight at him but ignored him Laughing Like, "that just looks way too ridiculous to be a real threat...."

He's always hilarious Nod Well, apart from when his brain gets messed up and he becomes a traitor.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Thu 22 Dec 2011 - 0:14

Maybe the police man felt sorry for him Wink

Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst