Heroes Chat

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion about Heroes NBC

3 posters

Heroes RP World 2.5 - Reflections Future

Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Location : In the Livery Inn, at the heart of the Westside Alliance

Heroes RP World 2.5 - Reflections Future - Page 2 Empty Re: Heroes RP World 2.5 - Reflections Future

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 1 May 2012 - 17:45

Shelton shook his head, wincing at his brother's tenacity. It had to be impossible. He couldn't dissuade him, though, and soon he was gone, racing off to find someone who could help him. Layton arrived outside Nathan and Dani's apartment, thinking that she'd probably be the best person to ask. Her instincts were sure guidance, and maybe she'd be able to send him back in time to deliver a warning.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Heroes RP World 2.5 - Reflections Future - Page 2 Empty Re: Heroes RP World 2.5 - Reflections Future

Post by Wayward Daughter Fri 4 May 2012 - 11:31

He hammered on the door, and he didn't have to wait long for it to be answered.

Hi Layton, what are you....?

I need you to tell me how I can save Tessa, he interrupted her. Her smile faltered.

I don't know... it might not be possible....
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Fri 4 May 2012 - 11:52

It has to be, he insisted. Can't you just send me back in time to warn her? Maybe just that'd work.

Again, he noticed her hesitation.

What is it? he asked.

I could do that.... but I'm not sure if it means both of you'll come back, or neither of you will.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Fri 4 May 2012 - 12:50

Layton hesitated himself, at that. The risk.... but he shook his head.

I'll try, anyway. Send me back.

Are you sure? Dani questioned.

Yeah, send me back!!

She hesitated again, uncertain, but still reached out and sent him hurtling into the past.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Fri 4 May 2012 - 22:30

Very Happy
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Fri 4 May 2012 - 22:32

Landing, he didn't even wait to regain his balance or adjust to the new surroundings before beginning to look for Tessa. He couldn't really explain this urgency to himself. He just had to find her... save her. He wasn't exactly into introspection, so he didn't really care why he cared.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Fri 4 May 2012 - 22:39

Zach didn't fight his laugh and then did a whoop of victory. Suck my fucking dick, Braedon!

He continued to cackle childishly for a few seconds before Stiffy began talking over his laughter. Can I throw Alex a "You're Gay"? joked Stiffy. Both Braedon and Zach laughed at that as well.

That sounds like a solid idea for someone in denial, agreed Braedon, sarcastically.

I always did think Alex was fit.. began Stiffy, his eyes on Zach, waiting for the reaction. Stiffy didn't even get to finish his sentence before Zach began his rant.

NO! No more of my friends are marrying into my family! You are forbidden to date Alex no matter how gay he is! Stiffy fell about with laughter, drowning out the rest of Zach's protest of how exes aren't allowed to date siblings and how Stiffy would not be welcomed into the family.

He controlled his laughter long enough to beg. Aww! Please, Zach! Doesn't Stiffy Gray sound awesome?!
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Fri 4 May 2012 - 22:53

(Love it Wink )
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Fri 4 May 2012 - 23:01

The three continued drinking and joking, until the night finally drew to a close and it ended with Stiffy going to his room, despite having already moved out, and Zach going to bed and Braedon crashing on their couch.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Fri 4 May 2012 - 23:06

The second he saw her, in the corner of his vision, he began racing towards her, calling out.

Layton? she asked. What are you doing here?

I......
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Fri 4 May 2012 - 23:15

Very Happy Very Happy
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Fri 4 May 2012 - 23:18

He hadn't broken off, stuttered or faltered then. He'd just stopped, seeing the sudden change of expression on her face. Within seconds, it seemed, she'd rushed over and was right next to him, too close. She grabbed him almost fiercely, pulling his face to hers.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Fri 4 May 2012 - 23:28

cute, rose
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Fri 4 May 2012 - 23:32

For a second, he was intending to push her away, ask what the hell she was doing. For a second only. The next moment, he was clinging to her like he was drowning, kissing her back passionately with his hands roaming across her back and sides.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sat 5 May 2012 - 23:46

Very Happy
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 6 May 2012 - 19:17

It was with considerable effort that Tessa forced herself to move away merely a fraction, and that was after his hands had began undoing the buttons of her shirt. She'd remembered the slight publicity of their location.

My apartment's this way, close, she whispered in his ear, practically pulling him along.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Mon 7 May 2012 - 12:33

He let her lead him along, barely letting go, so that they had to struggle to get the door unlocked, making Tessa break into a fit of giggles. The second they were in, they pounced on each other again. Lips locking ferociously, they began throwing their clothes around the apartment floor in their hurry.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Mon 7 May 2012 - 20:39

Very Happy
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 8 May 2012 - 17:57

When Tessa stirred the next morning, she was confused at first. She was back at her apartment....how had she gotten there? In her muddled thoughts, she took a while to realise she wasn't alone, and had to force herself not to leap as she recognised Layton, already awake.

....Hi.... she muttered embarrassedly. Inwardly, she was now swearing at herself and chewing herself out.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Fri 11 May 2012 - 22:28

Yeah, hi, he grinned back, his expression smug for a moment. Then he shook his head. I hadn't meant.... I just came back to warn you, that's all. You'd gotten yourself killed going after some guy, so I asked Dani to send me back to save you.

Well, that kinda worked, she muttered, looking away awkwardly. Can you....sort of.... not look, for a moment?

He chuckled, muttering that she was choosing a great time to pretend shyness now.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 13 May 2012 - 12:23

It's not some stupid pretend shyness, she retorted angrily. You know that. I said I'd stopped fooling around with you like this....

Fine, he laughed. Would just looking away be enough, or do I have to blind myself?

Just close your eyes, she muttered, hastily getting out of bed and throwing on the nearest set of clothes she could find, then stalking out of the room.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sun 13 May 2012 - 19:24

cute, rose
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 13 May 2012 - 19:48

After a few minutes, Layton joined her, also reclothed. She tried ignoring his presence at first, until she realised that it wasn't working. She grimaced.

Look, Layton, she began. Last night... it shouldn't have happened....

I know that, he interrupted.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Mon 14 May 2012 - 15:33

You know that? she echoed, shocked. It hadn't been the response she was expecting.

Well, it's kinda obvious, don't you think? he continued. We're too messed up, these days. With your history with Shelton... and Jenni now, too....

She nodded. Everything he was saying had been the reasons she'd convinced herself yet again to give up on Layton.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Mon 14 May 2012 - 21:01

What do we do now, though? she asked. Layton frowned.

What do you mean? We just go back to how we were.... however you'd define that. Pretend this never happened, if it makes it easier. You could even probably get someone to wipe your memory if you'd want.

She shook her head, disagreeing.

I've a suspicion it'd just happen again.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 6 May 2024 - 16:42