Heroes Chat

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion about Heroes NBC

The Last of Us Remastered & PS4 general

The Little Lebowski
    The Little Lebowski

The Last of Us Remastered & PS4 general Empty The Last of Us Remastered & PS4 general

Post by The Little Lebowski Mon 15 Jun 2015 - 22:32

I got a ps4 in the last few weeks and wanted to know if anyone else had one and wanted to be friends. I only have 4 games so far and 2 of them are multiplayer, Project Cars and The Last of Us. So I'd be open to playing both of those with other people. More specifically, the last of us which I really enjoy and am trying to get some people together to either play privately or play as a clan on party matches online. This would require at least 4 people and so far there's only 2 of us.

So yeah, if any of you have the game and are interested just let me know and we can sort something out, I'm currently setting up a forum to hopefully find new people as well as have a place for us to arrange practices and strategy and set out times we can play.

But with that aside, any games you would recommend? The others I have are Witcher 3 and Alien Isolation. I'm planning on getting Mad Max, Star Wars Battlefront and a few sports games when the 2016 versions come out.

Current date/time is Fri 17 May 2024 - 7:11