Heroes Chat

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion about Heroes NBC

Mythical Crossover: General information

Enochian
    Enochian
    I Have Sinned
    I Have Sinned

Mythical Crossover: General information Empty Mythical Crossover: General information

Post by Enochian Sat 11 Dec 2010 - 13:19

Abilities. I think only normal people can have an ability. Dragons/magicians/elves have their own powers. Though humanoid creatures should too like dwarfs etc but only as long as they don't have anything else. Having magic and an ability is too much in my opinion. With an already magical species, you choose an area of their magic they're especially skilled with for example water dragons have magical powers over water and ice.

Background info. OK, if I were to say to you that I wanted to be a Rider Dragon from Eragon the chances are you would have no idea what a Rider dragon is. So in the profile we will have a 'brief background knowledge' section where I could briefly describe what rider dragons are and things like that.

In this world a time scale and world has been selected:
    Here, we have Middle Earth and Alagaesia and Camelot or anything else you want as different countries of this world. For example having Camelot and Middle Earth as next door neighbours to China. You can also create our own countries if you want. The real countries like France and Russia etc don't know about this countries as they magically hidden from them but people and animals in the other countries know about the real countries.

And a time scale:
    Middle ages in fictional countries, modern era in real countries.

We will wait a while for the chars to be established then have an evil lord trying to take over everywhere. The evil Lord would be an open char.
    Enochian
    Enochian
    I Have Sinned
    I Have Sinned

Mythical Crossover: General information Empty Re: Mythical Crossover: General information

Post by Enochian Wed 9 Feb 2011 - 17:09

The storyline is very simple. King Vension wants to take over the entire world and he is starting with the mythical world. He has the ability to see the future and so he can see the outcome of every battle making him very hard to defeat. However he is old, too old to go into battle. Instead he sends his loyal son, Sebastian, instead at the head of his armies. He never tells Sebastian how to win the battles because he says that Sebastian must learn to do it himself.

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024 - 10:31