Heroes Chat

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion about Heroes NBC

+6
Superheroesfanatic-IR
A Returning Charlotte
The Lost Boy PJ
Wayward Daughter
MATTYGUY
Mrs P Sylar
10 posters

Heroes RP World 2.5 - Reflections Future

Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Heroes RP World 2.5 - Reflections Future - Page 38 Empty Re: Heroes RP World 2.5 - Reflections Future

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sat 24 Mar 2012 - 23:29

(He means he doesn't want this to be part of the story of how Layton and Tessa got together Wink)
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Location : In the Livery Inn, at the heart of the Westside Alliance

Heroes RP World 2.5 - Reflections Future - Page 38 Empty Re: Heroes RP World 2.5 - Reflections Future

Post by Wayward Daughter Sat 24 Mar 2012 - 23:32

(Well tough Wink )

Doesn't everything end up like that? he commented wrily. That family seemed to even wind up laughing at the times they ended up temporarily dead - which happened a lot.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Mon 26 Mar 2012 - 21:48

Precisely why it's getting boring. Just.. leave it now. Lets leave this as a perfectly fucked up scenario's that never going to get better? proposed Braedon
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Mon 26 Mar 2012 - 22:02

He forced a laugh at that, choosing not to mention aloud that he couldn't see how this would fix itself, anyway. He'd probably be better of getting away from it all. And seeing if there'd ever be a way to convince his brother he didn't have any real involvement ...... maybe in a million years' time.....
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Mon 26 Mar 2012 - 22:31

Zach seemed to take this time to sympathise I know you're never meant to have favourites in your siblings, but we all know that's bullshit - Braedon's my favourite brother and Zoe's my favourite sister. And we can all tell that Shelton was your favourite. But that ship's sailed, so if you're looking for a new favourite, I know Alex's in the market for male company - hopefully not the type you'll be offering, though. But just keep looking, I'm sure we can have some long lost siblings somewhere if you look hard enough.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Mon 26 Mar 2012 - 22:33

Layton ignored Zach's prattling, concentrating on his own thoughts instead. He wondered briefly if it'd be easier if he shut off his hearing so that he couldn't hear Zach.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Mon 26 Mar 2012 - 22:38

I think he's ignoring you, commented Braedon. Hang on, how long's Zoe been your favourite sister?

Zach chuckled Because Abbie's always right and Gabriella scares me shitless.. She's a last option.

Braedon laughed loudly This is probably why people like me more than you.

Hey, just because I don't sugarcoat. Doesn't mean I don't kind of love the two of them, they're just scarier than Zoe. Braedon just laughed You know what, I take it back. You're my least favourite brother.

So who's your favourite, then? laughed Braedon

Me. I am my new favourite brother - witty, intelligent, handsome, I'm the whole package.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Mon 26 Mar 2012 - 22:44

If Layton hadn't wandered off whilst they were talking, he'd have pointed out that Zach wasn't Zach's brother.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Tue 27 Mar 2012 - 18:51

Layton would have been wrong had that situation occured Really? How does that work?

Well, my brother Zach and I just get alone so well - we always agree.

Before Braedon could raise the argument of the location of Zach's new brother, Zach, he appeared, standing next to Zach. Hey, no fair! Cloning is my power!

I didn't clone myself! Is that anyway to talk about our lovely brother, Zach?!
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 27 Mar 2012 - 19:34

( lol! )
    (Btw, I don't think I have anything more to add to this scene/this day shrug )
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Thu 29 Mar 2012 - 22:14

(I was just filleting cos I thought you had some other stuff Smile)
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 29 Mar 2012 - 22:14

(I didn't Wink Not sure where I should get into next, though)
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Thu 29 Mar 2012 - 22:23

(shrug)

Nearly two weeks had past by by now and Cassidy was still staying with the Grays. She was beginning to settle in a little more than before, finding it easier than she had thought to ignore certain members of the family. It was true, she and Alex had discussed the idea of moving to New York eventually, but it was never now. The two had decided to return to California but since Alex had been offered the work experience, they were staying the summer in New York.

Cassie spent a lot of her spare time looking up jobs available in California or at apartments in the area. She spoke to her brothers, and it was demanded she and Alex at least stop by sometime. She made false promises that they would, knowing she would never live up to her words. It was only in the third week of their visit that Cassie really started to feel like she was bothering the family.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 29 Mar 2012 - 22:25

(*doesn't believe they'll end only for the long distance thing*)
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sat 31 Mar 2012 - 21:07

(Why would they be doing long distance? Wink And who says they break up? Surprised)
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sat 31 Mar 2012 - 21:09

( I say Wink And he wants to stay in NY, she seems to want to return to Cali)
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sat 31 Mar 2012 - 21:45

(Nah, he wants to go back to Cali, as well Smile)
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sat 31 Mar 2012 - 21:46

(He just wants to stay in NY for the summer because of the work experience with Matt)
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sat 31 Mar 2012 - 21:48

(*doesn't believe it* But carry on Wink )
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Mon 2 Apr 2012 - 18:11

(lol!)

So far, Cassie had managed to avoid almost all situations that left her alone with Braedon since the outing to the gardens. She felt as proud of this as I did for having managed to avoid the topic of religion thus far into the visit. Eventually, both occurred. Cassie had discovered that "small family meals" were not what they seemed in our family. She was simply amazed that there was a table big enough to fit so many people, let alone a way to make so much food. I explained that my cooking skills had been extremely improved by watching a few cooking shows. Still, she offered to help me prepare

Zach and Braedon arrived first, finishing a six pack of beer before the meal even began. Cassidy avoided being alone with them for a while, until she was kicked out of the kitchen to "enjoy herself". Hearing her thoughts afterwards, I regretted my decision. Alex explained to Cassie that Abbie and Noah, two of her favourites of his siblings, would not to be attending because they had generously volunteered to take all of the children that night.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Mon 2 Apr 2012 - 18:42

( Twisted Evil )
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Mon 2 Apr 2012 - 22:08

Months had passed since Shelton had seen Tessa, and months since Layton, too. Not since the farce of an almost wedding.... in truth, he was evading them, evading them both. Just like how he was thinking of Layton by name in order to evade acknowledging him as his brother or twin. He'd never do that, normally. But now....
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Mon 2 Apr 2012 - 22:52

He'd heard the news, of course. Everyone had. When he'd first heard, the mere idea had been so painful that he hadn't been able to think, at first, but he'd gotten over it, he'd forced himself to. That wasn't what he was dwelling on now. Well, not fully. He'd heard that Tessa was going to be raising the kid alone - that Layton wasn't doing a thing. Even with how they'd both grown up without a father and hated that though they'd known why, he still wasn't doing a thing. That's what Shelton was dwelling on.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Tue 3 Apr 2012 - 22:45

Sad Sad
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Tue 3 Apr 2012 - 22:48

She passed as much time as she could, but was eventually forced to join the guests. She greeted everyone warmly, moving around the room kissing people on the cheek and half-heartedly hugging them. When she got to Zach, she wanted to just brush past, but he obviously pulled her into an awkward hug and insisted on kissing her cheek. Braedon was a little more lenient, only giving her a hug. Deciding she had judged the brothers too quickly, she tried to give them both a second chance.

This went out the window immediately when Zach opened his mouth.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024 - 14:58