Heroes Chat

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion about Heroes NBC

+6
Superheroesfanatic-IR
A Returning Charlotte
The Lost Boy PJ
Wayward Daughter
MATTYGUY
Mrs P Sylar
10 posters

Heroes RP World 2.5 - Reflections Future

Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Heroes RP World 2.5 - Reflections Future - Page 37 Empty Re: Heroes RP World 2.5 - Reflections Future

Post by Mrs P Sylar Tue 20 Mar 2012 - 23:05

(Sad Sad Sad)

People considered going after her, but no one had the courage, wondering if she would prefer to be alone. The scene seemed pretty much frozen, people still waiting for Layton or Shelton to make some move of some description
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Location : In the Livery Inn, at the heart of the Westside Alliance

Heroes RP World 2.5 - Reflections Future - Page 37 Empty Re: Heroes RP World 2.5 - Reflections Future

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 20 Mar 2012 - 23:06

Both brothers were ironically thinking the exact same thing at this moment, namely "What the hell?", questioning what had just happened. Neither looked like they were sure they were really there.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Tue 20 Mar 2012 - 23:08

I've been waiting for some decent love-triangle drama for years, spoke Zach, finally, over his sympathy I mean, seriously. What's with all the happily ever afters? Isn't this kind of wedding far more exciting?
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 20 Mar 2012 - 23:16

Everyone just rolled their eyes at Zach, too used to him to even take offense any more. Meanwhile, in the other room, Tessa sighed as she saw Darrien appearing there.

Should've guessed you'd be the one to come here, she laughed shakily.

Why did you do it? he whispered. I mean, I know.... I've been seeing it all year.... but you seemed so sure, til that second....

It wasn't me, I lost control, she admitted.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Tue 20 Mar 2012 - 23:17

Sad Sad Sad
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Tue 20 Mar 2012 - 23:18

Braedon was one of the few to smirk at Zach Really? Your go to jilted at the alter joke is that it's more interesting than all the other fucking weddings in this family?!
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 20 Mar 2012 - 23:27

But you did mean it, he pointed out. At once, she wanted to deny that furiously, and say that he didn't have the right to make such claims, not even him. But she ended up smiling forlornly instead. It was true.

What am I gonna do, Darrien? she asked weakly.

You just wait for me to fix it, Tess, he replied. He didn't honestly have a plan. That was just his go-to answer for her.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Thu 22 Mar 2012 - 22:29

Awww Very Happy cute, rose

I began to wonder if we should move onto the reception or.. something as Braedon and Zach began bickering over the best "jilted at the alter" jokes. They also tuned in some good comments to make to Tessa when she was "over it" about how she had a bit of a twin thing going for her. Abbie despaired for her younger brothers as well as her two half brothers.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 22 Mar 2012 - 22:34

She smiled faint-heartedly at that, knowing that he didn't really have a plan. If he did, he'd have put it into operation already. She really didn't have a clue of what to do, now. She'd seen Layton's face when she'd spoken, and she was pretty sure that he'd take his time forgiving her.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Thu 22 Mar 2012 - 22:48

(What are the guests meant to do? :/)
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 22 Mar 2012 - 22:49

(Be shocked? Wink Talk to my other chars? You can come see Tess and Darrien if you want)
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Thu 22 Mar 2012 - 23:01

I recovered from my shock long enough to look around to try and find.. someone to talk to. I spotted Lowri and wondered if it was too soon to go and ask if she knew what was going on or what we were meant to do. I considered going to see Tessa and Darrien but that seemed like an even worse privacy invasion.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 22 Mar 2012 - 23:03

Think that's her biggest shock so far, I whispered, forcing a smile, as Pippy approached me. I still didn't really know how to react.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Thu 22 Mar 2012 - 23:10

Well, I think it's everyone's dream to have a memorable wedding, I managed with a weak smile. It was only now that I realised it was me that Zach had inherited his awkward moments require humour trait from.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 22 Mar 2012 - 23:12

Memorable's one word for it.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Thu 22 Mar 2012 - 23:23

I laughed Do you think - she's okay?

Braedon and Zach finished a few flutes of champagne that someone had started handing out and then decided it'd be fun to go and speak to their brothers Layton, Shelton! shouted Zach to caught their attention as he walked over to them.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 22 Mar 2012 - 23:29

I noticed Darrien left to go speak to her, I replied slowly. He'd be the one who'd know best what to say, I think....

......................................................................................................................

Seeing his irritating younger half-brother approaching, Layton rolled his eyes.

What do you want?! he snapped.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Thu 22 Mar 2012 - 23:42

Darrien would be, I agreed

.................................................................................................................................

There's no need to be rude, said Braedon, coolly.

Zach chuckled slightly You're so cranky. You'd think someone just revealed that you've been screwing your brother's fiancee or something..
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 22 Mar 2012 - 23:45

That was 5 years ago, and they weren't engaged then, he rolled his eyes again. I thought she'd given up.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 22 Mar 2012 - 23:46

In other words, I don't really know what to do now, I forced myself to admit. I really had believed she was happy with Shelton. That all of that was in the past. I guess it showed how little I knew my daughter.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Fri 23 Mar 2012 - 18:38

Wayward Daughter wrote:That was 5 years ago, and they weren't engaged then, he rolled his eyes again. I thought she'd given up.

So to clarify, this isn't going to be one of those happy little memories we all have to chuckle about later on in life, is it? inquired Braedon
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Fri 23 Mar 2012 - 18:38

Wayward Daughter wrote:In other words, I don't really know what to do now, I forced myself to admit. I really had believed she was happy with Shelton. That all of that was in the past. I guess it showed how little I knew my daughter.

(Surprised Sad Awwwwwww)
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Fri 23 Mar 2012 - 21:16

Mrs P Sylar wrote:
    Wayward Daughter wrote:That was 5 years ago, and they weren't engaged then, he rolled his eyes again. I thought she'd given up.

So to clarify, this isn't going to be one of those happy little memories we all have to chuckle about later on in life, is it? inquired Braedon

What are you on about? he frowned.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sat 24 Mar 2012 - 22:49

Everything that goes wrong in our family eventually turns into a stupid event we all laugh about later. I do not want this to be one of them. I want to look back on this in 10 years and think "Oh, yeah. That was fun! Layton's a great brother."
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sat 24 Mar 2012 - 22:54

(I don't get what you're trying to have him say Razz Both of those occasions sound the same)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024 - 11:29