Heroes Chat

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion about Heroes NBC

+3
blazingphoenix
Flying Man!
A Returning Charlotte
7 posters

Heroes RP World 1 - Hunted

Flying Man!
    Flying Man!
    Company Chairman Josh

Heroes RP World 1 - Hunted - Page 3 Empty Re: Heroes RP World 1 - Hunted

Post by Flying Man! Wed 12 Aug 2009 - 20:59

"I love you Simone, Your beautiful smart funny sexy your perfect"
    Marlon and Simone started to kiss
    "I haven't used my abilities since my dad died but now I can to fight"
    Marlon looked shocked
    "ABILITY! You have one what is it!?"
    "An ability to make sure you keep your cool"
    *she sprayed water in Marlons face*
    A Returning Charlotte
    A Returning Charlotte
    Brilliant

Post by A Returning Charlotte Wed 12 Aug 2009 - 21:16

The 50-strong group of prisoners with Eve used their abilities in sync to avoid meeting any agents on their way out. Outside the electric fence of the facility about a hundred yards away they saw two people waving at them to come over urgently. They all sprinted over, an illusionist making them undetectable to any agents that might come.

At the fence, someone from the group absorbed the electricity into himself and stored it. A phaser pulled them all through the fence, one by one. The person who absorbed the electricity threw it at the building, knocking out the power that the agents had just managed to get back on.

Outside the fence they joined the two people who had beckoned them over. One was a silent young man and the other was a rugged looking tall dark-skinned man.

The tall man said he was a teleporter and he had been sent with Victor, the other man, by REBEL and LAWR and that they were part of a group called Ellen that had been helping people for over a month since this B26 operation started. Everyone looked confused at the names, but they were told that they would become very familiar with them.

The other man, Victor, held out his hands and the tall man told everyone to touch him one by one. As the first person did so, they vanished. A few people shrieked but the tall man told them that he had been teleported to his twin sister Valerie in a secret location with more Ellen members, who would give him a new identity, allowing him to evade B26. Reassured, they all took Victor's hand until Eve was the only person left.

"Your turn now Eve!" commanded the tall man. She shook her head.

"Why not? You were the one who alerted REBEL. Why aren't you coming?" he asked incredulously.

"I'm waiting for someone. They won't be long..." she replied.

The man was about to argue when the roar of an engine was heard. A driverless blue Nissan Qashquai drove into view along the dirt road next to the compound. It ground to a halt and the front passenger door opened and a rocky looking large dog sprung out.

The dog raced towards Eve, barking a loud gravelly boom, and leapt at her, licking her face happily. The car then transformed into a large 8 foot tall robot. The two men gaped.

"Your car is a Tranformer?" the tall man said.

"Well not really. He isn't one of those. He's not an alien looking for that sparky thing, don't worry. I just happened to be thinking of Transformers when I brought my car to life, so he looks like one. Long story. Not quite a Transformer, not quite a car. Something new. Same as when I brought a rock to life, I was thinking of a Great Dane, and look what I got!" Eve explained, hugging Rocky and patting him on his head. His tail beat against the ground with loud happy thumps.

"I'll pretend to understand..." said the man. "So where are you going?"

"I'm going to find my family and friends. I heard the agent say he had them when he was capturing me, and they weren't with us on the plane."

The man nodded and took a hold of Victor's shoulder.

"OK. We have to move. There's other evolved humans to move to safety. Goodbye Ms Adams."

With that, he closed his eyes and teleported himself and Victor away. Eve and Rocky ran to Blue Streak. He grinned and changed back into a car. They leapt in and he drove off. Genie scrambled from her pocket on his four legs and up onto the dashboard.

"Good to see you again Eve. Sorry I was asleep when they caught you." He sounded embarrassed.

"It's ok. Have you heard from my family?" she asked him.

"Which one?"

"Any of them."

"I'm afraid not. Don't worry Eve, we'll find them wherever they are."

Eve nodded but she wasn't convinced. She told him the location and they started their journey there.

(Gtg, see you later)
    Flying Man!
    Flying Man!
    Company Chairman Josh

Post by Flying Man! Wed 12 Aug 2009 - 22:01

"Thre may be trouble ahead, but a music and moonlight and love and romance let's face the music and dance!
    Marlon and Simone headed one way B26 little did they know that they would fail. They are now kept in B26
    blazingphoenix
    blazingphoenix
    The Phoenix of Aura
    The Phoenix of Aura

Post by blazingphoenix Wed 12 Aug 2009 - 22:08

(Nice crossover with LAWR there C)

Danielle dropped her prokinetic power and shifted herself to the A/A dimension. She ran until she was behind the agents. Shifting herself back, she formed balls of energy and directed them at the nearest agents. An array of powers now surrounded her. The other prisoners were fighting back. Concentrating on her task, she manipulated as many of the agents aura's as possible. One by one the agents fell. Soon, they had taken them all out. Burned, frozen, buried and unconscious agents now surrounded them. A few of the prisoners had also been injured. Luckily, there were a few healers and they were tending to them.

Are there any technopaths here?

Two raised their hands.

Do you think that you could tell the planes to take us somewhere?

They nodded and went to do so. All the other prisoners flocked after them.
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Thu 13 Aug 2009 - 12:06

tony walked out of his apartment, and walked down the street, he noticed that someone was following him... he crossed his path to the alley... and behind him came a freeze ball, he reflected it and ran....
    blazingphoenix
    blazingphoenix
    The Phoenix of Aura
    The Phoenix of Aura

Post by blazingphoenix Fri 14 Aug 2009 - 18:32

As all the prisoners started sitting down, Danielle walked into the cockpit where the two technopaths were.

Do you think we have enough fuel to take us to America?

One of the technopath's looked at the fuel dial.

Yes, but we would we want to go to America? We're British.

Didn't you hear those guards? They had an American accent. I have a feeling we'll find the answer to why they kidnapped us there

The two technopaths looked at her. Danielle blushed.

I watch too much American shows

Oh

Turning to the controls, the technopaths laid their hands on the controls and turned the plane on. The navigational system turned on.
    A Returning Charlotte
    A Returning Charlotte
    Brilliant

Post by A Returning Charlotte Fri 14 Aug 2009 - 19:48

(Thanks Dana)
    (Have you posted a profile IR?)

After a few days of almost non-stop travel except for a few pit-stops at remote motels, Eve and her three friends were almost at their location. So far it was going well. So far, they hadn't been chased. So far...

Suddenly Genie chirped to get Eve's attention. Eve looked up from where she was sprawled on the back seat, stroking Rocky's big head, and leant through the gap between the seats in the front and stretched out a hand so Genie could hop onto it. He rolled onto his back so that she could read the text that had appeared on the screen on his belly.

Eve I've picked up a transmission on a local radio wavelength on the frequencies used for the military. It's them. B26. They've found us. They're a few miles behind us yet but they're gaining on us.

Eve's stomach churned. Why now when they had almost got there? They would lead them straight to them!

"Eve don't worry. We'll get to them in time." comforted Blue Streak.

"But we'll lead them straight to-" she started in retort.

"What else can we do? They'll find them anyway. The least we can do is be there to help." he interrupted. "We're almost there now. We can't turn back. It's too late for that. Plus, where would we go?"

Eve knew he was right.

"Alright then. Let's go get them, but hurry up!" she urged, and Blue Streak obligingly accelerated.

(Gtg soon, I'll post when I get back)
    Flying Man!
    Flying Man!
    Company Chairman Josh

Post by Flying Man! Sat 15 Aug 2009 - 11:17

Marlon and Simone and new born Bobby Bishop escaped the claws of Bldg.26
    they had info on how they were tracking us.
    "I must tell Eve, she must be important"
    "what makes you sure its not a trap?"
    "I have my alies"
    The Hatian came out from nowhere and stood next to Marlon.
    "I do not think we have met?" Said the Hatian directed at Simone.
    "Nice to meet you, Hatian?"
    Flying Man!
    Flying Man!
    Company Chairman Josh

Post by Flying Man! Sat 15 Aug 2009 - 19:21

Marlon looked down at the TWINS
    "Lets not call him Bob, I like Noah"
    "Are you sure?, If so then I will name the girl. I will call her Charlie? , No Tracy, our children Noah and Tracy.
    "They will become heroes"
    A Returning Charlotte
    A Returning Charlotte
    Brilliant

Post by A Returning Charlotte Sat 15 Aug 2009 - 20:39

(Josh - Shocked about the Haitian Smile)
    (Rajan - Done a profile yet?)

Arriving at the boarding school in Virginia, Eve and Rocky leapt out of Blue Spark as soon as he stopped. Eve carried Genie inside the building with her as she raced to the front desk. The receptionist was chewing gum as she flicked through the pages of a fashion magazine. She didn't notice Eve until she was yelling at her.

"EXCUSE ME!" Eve yelled. "My name is Eve Adams and I have to see my son."

The receptionist looked at her blankly for a moment before typing into an old computer next to her. She studied this for a while before turning back to Eve.

"Thomas is currently in class." she said.

"Well obviously! You kind of expect that from a school! Which one?" Eve replied exasperatedly.

"Math." replied the receptionist, looking up to see Eve and her dog race away down the corridors, following signs. "Hey, you can't do that!"

"Watch me!" answered Eve. Finding the right room, she knocked and burst in.

"Mom?" asked an astonished 13 year old boy sitting at a desk in the middle of the room. "Why are you here?"

"Tommy!" she cried in relief and went over and hugged him, stroking his casual mop of brown hair. Thomas squirmed and reddened. His mates snorted.

"Mom, don't call me that in front of my friends!" he moaned.

"Um, can I help you, Ms Adams?" asked a surprised teacher.

"Thomas has to be excused from class, is that ok?"

The teacher nodded and Eve grabbed her son and took him outside.

"Where's your dorm?" she asked. He showed her the way.

"What's wrong?" he asked back as they climbed the stairs.

"Some Government task-force called B26 is rounding up all the evolved humans." she began. She told him the story as they packed his bag.

"So they'll be coming for us? And the others?" he asked once she'd finished. Eve nodded as she led him down the stairs again.

"I think they already have my parents, my sister and my brother."

"Ms Adams!" called the receptionist. Eve turned to look and she saw that she had two men dressed in white psychiatric nurses uniforms with her, but they were heavily muscled with a mean glint in their eyes.

"It's alright, they're going to look after you-" the receptionist started, but Eve and Thomas were already running along the corridor away from them. Presumably the B26 agents had persuaded her she was insane and needed to be taken away. The agents followed them along the corridor, and the receptionist tottered along behind them on her heels, knocking on doors for other staff to come see what was happening too. This was the most exciting thing to happen at the school for years!

Not realising that the receptionist and the staff members could see them, the agents pulled out guns and tasers from underneath their disguises and aimed them at Eve and her son. The staff froze and a teacher had to cover the mouth of the receptionist to muffle her scream.

Eve and Thomas saw the red laser spots of the guns whizz around on the wall in front of them until they disappeared as they focused on the back of their heads. Turning round as they struggled to unlock a door, they saw the guns.

Suddenly, out of nowhere, a large dark shape flew at the men, ripping the guns from their hands and grabbing their arms with its mouth and shaking them to stop them from attacking Eve and Thomas. It was Rocky, growling like a thunderstorm.

Thomas managed to unlock the door and he pushed it open and ran through, carrying Genie. Eve followed with his bag and called to Rocky, who let the men go upon hearing her voice and sprinted after them.

Outside again, the group ran towards Blue Streak who had driven around to meet them. He opened the doors nearest to them and they piled in. Thomas saw the agents running out of the door after them as they drove off.

"They'll be able to follow us in their SUVs!" he said.

"Not anymore." answered Blue Streak, a smile in his voice. "I may not have guns like a transformer but I still know how to slash tyres!"

Thomas grinned and patted the dashboard. Genie curled up in his lap and Rocky curled up on the back seat. Eve sat in the driver's seat but she let Blue Streak drive himself. He was much better than her anyway.

"What now?" the car asked.

"REBEL texted me again on the way here." Eve explained to Thomas, who she had told about REBEL. "He said that a man will contact us soon via Genie. Until then, let's see if we can track the others."

Blue Streak accelerated again, heading for the location she told him.

(Gtg again now.)
    (Josh - So Simone has given birth now?)
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Sun 16 Aug 2009 - 0:18

2009_rocks (aka IC) wrote:
    (Rajan - Done a profile yet?)

yh... his name is tony phillingham

his ability is power reflecting
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Sun 16 Aug 2009 - 0:46

Flying Man!
    Flying Man!
    Company Chairman Josh

Post by Flying Man! Mon 17 Aug 2009 - 11:11

Marlon,Simone and the twins found a warehouse for the night, it was Cold dark and damp.
    "Im sorry this is the only place safe at the moment"
    Flying Man!
    Flying Man!
    Company Chairman Josh

Post by Flying Man! Mon 17 Aug 2009 - 11:13

Marlon had a sudden reminder
    "I need to meet Eve!, maybe i can text her
    the messege read;
    Meet outside The Grand Cathedral
    A Returning Charlotte
    A Returning Charlotte
    Brilliant

Post by A Returning Charlotte Mon 17 Aug 2009 - 11:28

(Um Grand Cathedral where? I'm not religious so I don't know if there's some landmark cathedral some place in America. Is this made for RP or real?)

(Gtg now. I'll be back later. Very Happy Got lots of stuff to do on these forums.)
    (What happened to the Company Years?)
    Flying Man!
    Flying Man!
    Company Chairman Josh

Post by Flying Man! Mon 17 Aug 2009 - 11:33

(Deleted Company Years, Its Made Up I Think, and I need your Ability name for the bar)
    A Returning Charlotte
    A Returning Charlotte
    Brilliant

Post by A Returning Charlotte Mon 17 Aug 2009 - 15:16

(Is it in NY or CA or something?)

(Eve can bring stuff to life, Charlotte has Aerokinesis (+2 unknown) and Katie had Hydrokinesis (+2 unknown))

(Aw shucks)
    Flying Man!
    Flying Man!
    Company Chairman Josh

Post by Flying Man! Mon 17 Aug 2009 - 15:33

(I cant Make Them till tommorow, its is NY)
    Marlon stood in the rain waiting
    "I Dont Think Shes Coming"
    He said to himself
    Flying Man!
    Flying Man!
    Company Chairman Josh

Post by Flying Man! Mon 17 Aug 2009 - 15:40

then the Vicar stormed out
    "Its you! the one ive dreamed about weres the girl?
    A Returning Charlotte
    A Returning Charlotte
    Brilliant

Post by A Returning Charlotte Mon 17 Aug 2009 - 15:49

(she might be a while then, she's in another state)

Suddenly Genie chirped, leapt onto Thomas' hand and rolled over so that he could read the message on his stomach.

'Meet outside the grand cathedral'

"Does it say who it's from?" asked Eve when Thomas showed it to her. He shook his head.

"The number was withheld." he explained. "Genie, could you try to find out who it is?"

Genie typed a reply on his screen.

I tried. His number isn't on any records so he must be a secret agent from a secret organisation, like The Company or B26. But which?

"Can you ask REBEL about him?" Eve asked. Genie chirped a yes. A few minutes later, they had a reply.

'This man is Marlon Bishop. He is my contact. You can trust him. He used to be in the Company but now he has vowed to shut operations like it down, including B26. He will help you.'

"Could you see if the Grand Cathedral is far?" Eve asked Genie. moments later he had an answer.

"New York!" said Thomas, eyes glistening. "I've never been to New York!"

"You'd better enjoy this trip then. If this fails, it might be the last time we'll see it." said Eve grimly, sending a text to Marlon to tell him they were on their way. "Blue Streak, head for the Grand Cathedral!"
    Flying Man!
    Flying Man!
    Company Chairman Josh

Post by Flying Man! Mon 17 Aug 2009 - 15:53

"Excuse me Vicar but ive never met you
    "Yes you have just now!, we must wait for the girl
    A Returning Charlotte
    A Returning Charlotte
    Brilliant

Post by A Returning Charlotte Mon 17 Aug 2009 - 15:56

(woman)
    Flying Man!
    Flying Man!
    Company Chairman Josh

Post by Flying Man! Mon 17 Aug 2009 - 15:58

(Women then)
    A Returning Charlotte
    A Returning Charlotte
    Brilliant

Post by A Returning Charlotte Mon 17 Aug 2009 - 16:12

(Laughing, well she is 30)

A few hours later, the group were approaching NY. None of them had visited this, the biggest city in the USA, and so they were all a little awed by its size.

"How will we find the cathedral in this? In a smaller city we could see the spire, but all the buildings are large and they'll block it."

"Genie can tell us the way with his SatNav." Eve said.

Genie chirped a reply.

My SatNav is the best in the world by far!

He then searched for the cathedral. When he found it, he sent the co-ordinates to Blue Streak as they entered the city.

Blue Streak pulled up in front of the Cathedral. Rocky and Genie stayed with Thomas in the car as Eve made him stay, just in case REBEL was mistaken about the man. Pulling out an umbrella from a compartment, she stepped out into the rain and walked up the steps, which seemed like a waterfall from the downpour.

At the top, she saw two men talking. One was wearing a vicar's collar. Who was he? He must be from the cathedral, Eve decided. She cautiously made her way to the entrance and stood nonchalantly out of the rain, pretending to shake off her umbrella before entering whilst she looked at the men.

The younger of the men looked like a classic secret agent type of guy, and he also looked very impatient. The vicar was talking to him urgently about something. He caught sight of Eve over Marlon's shoulder and seemed to recognise her, to Eve's shock.
    Flying Man!
    Flying Man!
    Company Chairman Josh

Post by Flying Man! Mon 17 Aug 2009 - 16:14

"As i dreamed you would be im Vicar George"
    "Im Marlon Bishop, I dont know him, would you like to take shelter"
    Marlon walked inside the Cathedral

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024 - 15:01