Heroes Chat

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion about Heroes NBC

+2
The Lost Boy PJ
Superheroesfanatic-IR
6 posters

Heroes RP World 2 - Reflections

Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Heroes RP World 2 - Reflections - Page 2 Empty Re: Heroes RP World 2 - Reflections

Post by Mrs P Sylar Wed 14 Apr 2010 - 16:36

(she's already been 15)
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Heroes RP World 2 - Reflections - Page 2 Empty Re: Heroes RP World 2 - Reflections

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Wed 14 Apr 2010 - 16:38

(he cont know that.)
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Location : In the Livery Inn, at the heart of the Westside Alliance

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 14 Apr 2010 - 16:38

(I've killed Nathan off twice)

I tried to knock her out again, tried to paralyse or incapacitate her. Nothing happened. She just smiled twistedly.

Let's see....let me go.

She moved her hand, and mine moved in accord, snapping away without my control. She moved again, and my arm was thrown back, dislocating it.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Wed 14 Apr 2010 - 16:39

She hadn't had a chance to live her life. She hadn't had a chance to do anything. She had never made one year, and I could only think of all the things she would miss out on. She'd never have a wedding of her own, she'd never have children of her own, she'd never have grandchildren, she'd never have a first kiss, a first job. She would never go to university, she never even went to school. She never learnt to drive, she never got to drink, she never had a first date.

Last edited by Queen PippyQ on Wed 14 Apr 2010 - 16:40; edited 1 time in total
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Wed 14 Apr 2010 - 16:39

(Oh, yh, u have. Sorry. Wink)
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Wed 14 Apr 2010 - 16:42

Tracy had called me, but i hadn't answered. I knew it was important but i couldn't leave... not now. Not when Deadpool needed me... but Tracy needed me more. She was more important. I departed myself from deadpool and got the baker. I sent a gravational blast at him long enough to help deadpool save his Nancy.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 14 Apr 2010 - 16:46

I reflexively winced in pain, and started to heal the injury.

No you don't......

She was grinning as she spoke, a new idea having struck her. She raised her hand, drawing me closer.

Let's see....just what you can do....

Seconds later, my ability had been turned against me, shooting pains running like fire through every nerve.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Wed 14 Apr 2010 - 16:52

I couldn't help it. I'd told Abbie not to blame herself. I'd told Lowri not to blame herself.... and here I was. Blaming myself. If I had been a better mother, if I'd been nicer to her.... if I hadn't made her go to that party, if I had been there to stop Cody, if I had told her how much she meant to me. If I had been there for her. If I had been a better mother to her.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 14 Apr 2010 - 16:56

(If you'd just offered to have her ability removed.... Wink )

I gritted my teeth, trying not to show the unimaginable agony which was flooding through me. No use. I could see that she knew, the information lighting up her eyes and making her smile evilly.

She gestured, and the pain stopped, a small respite. Soon it returned, that break making it more poigniant. She was also using my ability to break my bones, rip my blood vessels open, tear my nerves apart.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Wed 14 Apr 2010 - 16:57

(:sigh:)
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Wed 14 Apr 2010 - 16:58

Cody cried and cried. He lay in his bed, holding onto his monkey. Cody thought of how stupid he was, how he tried to test her. He knew what she was capable of, he didn't know she wanted it to stop. That she hated herself, that she was willing to save us all, in order for that she killed herself. Would the world be anymore safer, could Cody prove her wrong, that she died for the wrong reason. That she didn't have to die, she didn't save nobody. The only way to prove this was to kill himself, now.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Wed 14 Apr 2010 - 17:00

Go on, then. Razz
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Wed 14 Apr 2010 - 17:03

give me a chance.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 14 Apr 2010 - 17:05

Again, I tried to heal myself, but in vain. I had no control over myself, at all. Not over my movements, not over my abilities.....I was completely her puppet. Helpless. She knew that, and she mocked me with it as she used my own ability to torture me.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Wed 14 Apr 2010 - 17:06

Sad 4 Low. Sad
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Wed 14 Apr 2010 - 17:08

I eventually arrived home, sighing a little. As i entered i gave Tracy and hug and sat down by Ashleigh. I hugged Ashleigh telling her everything was alright, that she will be safe. But she wasn't bothered about that, she was scared for Gabriella. I assured her, that Gabriella has gone to a better place, heaven.

Cody was in his room, and holding onto his monkey. He heard a creek at the door, as i entered. He didn't look, just kept silent, and glowed away.

CODY! I shouted before he went, before he escaped.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 14 Apr 2010 - 17:11

(Finally! Someone's noticed!!)

A part of me was screaming, wanting to beg her to stop, to end it. But the rest of me prevented it. I knew I was helpless. I knew I would die. That realisation had crashed upon me, knowing yet again I'd be leaving Peter, my children, all those I cared about. I was screaming at myself for being so reckless as to come here unprepared. I'd just been trying to fight the pain away, and I'd just make it worse.
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Wed 14 Apr 2010 - 17:13

(Sad Surprised she has your abilities now?)
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 14 Apr 2010 - 17:15

(She takes control of people's abilities. It's one of hers)
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Wed 14 Apr 2010 - 17:18

Cody had gone, i jumped in the space and landed on his bed. Where had he gone? Where had he vanished? I got out my phone and dialed, looking for someone that could help, for a clairevoyant. I sniffed and waited, soon getting a location.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 14 Apr 2010 - 17:20

Had enough by now? she taunted. I didn't answer. I knew what she'd do if I did, and I was fighting, clinging on to life, desperate fingers clutching onto each second I'd have left even though they were pure agony.

It felt like fire and ice were simultaneously racing through my body, filling every cell. Every part of me was aching, bleeding, bruised and crushed beyond recognition. I could barely breathe. I could barely see. All I could sense was the pain.
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Wed 14 Apr 2010 - 17:23

Cody was wearing a little red jumped. Standing at the edge of a rooftop in NY. He stood there, looking down. Tears rolled down the sides of each cheek and he sniffed. His teddy monkey was in one hand, the feet of it dangling off the sides. Cody looked up at the sky, thinking, just thinking. He wished he could fly, but he knew he couldn't. He needed to do it, to prove to himself that Gabriella died for the wrong reasons, that he wasn't worthy enough to live, to be saved.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 14 Apr 2010 - 17:28

(You've taking my fav scene and making it even more depressing than canon does in retrospect!! Heroes RP World 2 - Reflections - Page 2 183313 )
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Wed 14 Apr 2010 - 17:37

He looked down gulping. He was scared, so scared. Too young to die, but so was Gabriella. He pushed her to that, pushed her to death. Cody couldn't live with that, live knowing that he killed another, killed family, killed a friend. She was one and he never knew it, she was just scared, innocent and he had thought wrongly of her.

Slowly he picked up his teddy, hugging it. The soft monkey face popped out from the side, his head shown as he squeezed onto the body. He let it go, the monkey dropped, and he watched it endlessly until it hit. He heard the noise, amplifying the sound in his mind, to hear a thud, a clash. A pile of water was at the side in the alley, in the place to be his death.

The monkey was at the bottom, soon to be joined by Cody. He breathed in, his legs apart, the red jumper on him standing out. He closed his eyes briefly, dreaming of her alive, of her safe, of his cousin. He hadn't said his goodbye's, to nobody. Neither did she? She never had the chance, so what should he? Why should he live? Why should he be here? Why? Why? WHY? He took the step and fell off the edge.

Heroes RP World 2 - Reflections - Page 2 120px-Painting_realized_peter_flies
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Wed 14 Apr 2010 - 17:39

(Doesn't he know his father can control gravity and that his dad would never let him die?)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 2 May 2024 - 17:36