Heroes Chat

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion about Heroes NBC

+2
The Lost Boy PJ
Superheroesfanatic-IR
6 posters

Heroes RP World 2 - Reflections

Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Location : In the Livery Inn, at the heart of the Westside Alliance

Heroes RP World 2 - Reflections - Page 3 Empty Re: Heroes RP World 2 - Reflections

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 14 Apr 2010 - 17:41

( Heroes RP World 2 - Reflections - Page 3 183313 )

It took all the self-control I'd learned from a childhood of slowly and painfully dying, to stop me from screaming aloud and to prevent tears from leaking from my eyes. The woman watched me all the while, smirking.

You sure you haven't had enough yet? You sure you don't want it all to go away?

I didn't answer. Yet again, I tried to attack her, but I was still unable to move.
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Heroes RP World 2 - Reflections - Page 3 Empty Re: Heroes RP World 2 - Reflections

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Wed 14 Apr 2010 - 17:43

(he isn't thinking straight...)
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 14 Apr 2010 - 17:44

( I was just going to say: cue the gravity controlling dad Wink )
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Wed 14 Apr 2010 - 17:46

(Yup. And the healing aunt, if he splatters.)
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 14 Apr 2010 - 17:47

(Healing aunt isn't exactly in a state to heal. Guess there's still the cousin with the healing blood though)
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Wed 14 Apr 2010 - 17:49

(The cousins that can heal. The dad with healing blood. The uncle that can heal.)
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Wed 14 Apr 2010 - 17:52

(do you have to inject the blood in order for it to heal. or somehow get it inside the body?)
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 14 Apr 2010 - 17:53

(The flying relatives. The relatives which can alter time and reality. In short, the ridiculously powerful family which could save him in about a 100 different ways)

The woman grinned, mocking me. She shrugged.

You haven't? Well, I have.

She smiled as she moved her hands, forcing me forwards within her grasp.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Wed 14 Apr 2010 - 17:54

(Recreate him. Manip his body so it don't fall. TK his body so it don't fall. Manip air so he don't fall.)

(And get it inside the bloodstream.)
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Wed 14 Apr 2010 - 18:12

Cody dropped, his eyes closed. The tears from his eyes falling down on the ground, spalshing on the hard concrete earth. It was him, him who killed. Put his Auntie and Uncle in pain, left them without a daughter, with a hole in their heart. He opened his eyes, watching himself fall. His monkey sitting on the floor, whom to be joined with. His nose was red, his eyes were unvisible due to the tears pulled out one by one. His red jumped on him, falling down. He got halfway ready for what he deserved.

Heroes RP World 2 - Reflections - Page 3 Genesis-1x01-peter-petrelli-7469120-120-68

He looked down, wondering what it would have been like, to live. He was wrong, everyone was the same, everyone had a choice. She chose to die, for the wrong reasons. He could of saved her, he didn't have to push her, let her die. Cody should of known, shouldn't of been evil. He blamed himself, it was his fault, not hers, nobody's but himself and he wiuld pay the price.

Heroes RP World 2 - Reflections - Page 3 Genesis-1x01-heroes-7490393-120-68

He was reaching the end. Cody thought about his whole family, then Ishi, their future that was not to be. Their kids who will never be born, who he will never see. Before eh reached the bottom he saw her, the reason for his death, the reason why he didn't deserve to live. The person he killed. Gabriella.

His head smashed onto the ground, half of his skull crushed and the blood seeped out carelessly. His body lay there, his monkey infront of his face, his eyes closed. The blood surrounded him, the monkey feet absorbing the blood. It was what he deserved, nothing more, nothing less. It was what he wanted, what everybody would of wanted. His body was on the concrete hard ground, cold, dead.

Heroes RP World 2 - Reflections - Page 3 Babyface.size480x360
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 14 Apr 2010 - 18:24

( Heroes RP World 2 - Reflections - Page 3 183313 )

I could feel it, the instant her skin touched mine, her hand closing on my wrist in a parody of what had happened earlier, of when I'd grasped her, but I didn't have the means to save myself. Her hand was cold, icy as I felt myself weaken. I could almost sense the energy and the strength of my abilities, fading away. My very life, draining from me to her. Soon I couldn't stand, and I buckled to the floor. My vision blurred. She caught me, her grip strengthening as I failed.
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Wed 14 Apr 2010 - 18:35

I headed there, soon arriving, too late. I screamed his name seeing him on the floor, blood pouring out of his head. Him dead, my son, my Cody.

CODY! I screamed again and again, no matter how much i said his name, he didn't reply, he didn't hear.

I ran, ran the fastest i could to him. I knelt on the floor, my jenas soaked by the blood. I looked at him, touching his face. He was still, i didn't want to move him, move his dead body. I looked up at the sky, awaiting help by an angel, but no angel came.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 14 Apr 2010 - 18:42

(Yeah, your guardian angel is dying herself)

I fell to my knees and then to the floor, my vision gone, seeing nothing but blackness. Soon, I couldn't hear anything either, I couldn't sense anything. My abilities were completely gone, and I barely had the strength to breathe. Soon I didn't have the strength to do that either. I didn't have the strength to do anything. Not even to live.
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Wed 14 Apr 2010 - 18:44

(Sad)
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 14 Apr 2010 - 18:56

I couldn't do anything. I couldn't regret what I'd lose, all I'd foolishly and recklessly thrown away once again. I couldn't regret the fact I'd never see my children again, never see them laugh or smile or tell them I love them. I'd never see them grow up, see them happy with lives and families of their own. I'd never see Nathan and Dani married. I'd never see Peter again, either. Never kiss him again, never hold him again, never love him again. I'd been so arrogant. I'd thought we'd have forever. But I kept throwing that away.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 14 Apr 2010 - 20:02

I didn't think about everything I'd be leaving behind. I couldn't. I didn't have that left in me. I didn't think of all I'd lose, of everyone. I didn't think of the aftermath. I didn't think of how there'd be one less to heal everyone, one less to turn to. I didn't let myself think of the real truth, of that day Pippy and I had travelled back to witness our deaths, and of what my husband's thoughts had revealed.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Wed 14 Apr 2010 - 20:18

Sad
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 14 Apr 2010 - 20:21

(So basically Gabriella has fucked up every family)
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Wed 14 Apr 2010 - 20:22

(Clearly. Her death was a hint for you guys to massacre yourselves, as well.)

(Is that Lowri dead? Cos if so, I'm fucking screwed!!!)
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 14 Apr 2010 - 20:23

(Yeah, I'm dead. The draining can't be reversed)
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Wed 14 Apr 2010 - 20:24

(Shit!)
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 14 Apr 2010 - 20:28

( Laughing )
    (Now I need people to find out)
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Wed 14 Apr 2010 - 20:29

(You're gonna push me over the edge, u know. A sister, a daughter and a nephew. And a technical future in-law!!!!!)
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 14 Apr 2010 - 20:31

(You're the one who pushed us first)
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Wed 14 Apr 2010 - 20:31

(I didn't say, "Oh, Gabriella's dead. Let's all massacre ourselves!!!!!!!!!!!" Razz)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 17 May 2024 - 9:16