Heroes Chat

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion about Heroes NBC

+2
Wayward Daughter
Superheroesfanatic-IR
6 posters

Heroes RP World 2 - Reflections

Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Heroes RP World 2 - Reflections - Page 40 Empty Re: Heroes RP World 2 - Reflections

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Sat 8 May 2010 - 20:13

Realising nobody was there I went home.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Location : In the Livery Inn, at the heart of the Westside Alliance

Heroes RP World 2 - Reflections - Page 40 Empty Re: Heroes RP World 2 - Reflections

Post by Wayward Daughter Sat 8 May 2010 - 20:38

A lump formed in her throat, as she looked down on her eldest brother, her former future-sister-in-law. Tears were pricking her eyes. She noticed Nathan was averting his eyes, and she didn't blame him. Now he was aged, he looked just like the Nathan lying dead. Must be surreal.
    anonymousidentity20k
    anonymousidentity20k
    Mystery Man
    Mystery Man

Post by anonymousidentity20k Sat 8 May 2010 - 21:18

whats happening haven't been on this page in months.
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Sat 8 May 2010 - 21:22

basically lowri and pippy have pratically killed most of their characters out of boredum Smile
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sat 8 May 2010 - 21:24

(Boredom and love of angst)
    anonymousidentity20k
    anonymousidentity20k
    Mystery Man
    Mystery Man

Post by anonymousidentity20k Sat 8 May 2010 - 21:25

ok the last thing I remember of mine were the kid was it Dwayne was adopted by Harry who was searching for redemption
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Sat 8 May 2010 - 22:20

(Laughing a lot you missed then... also jack has another kid now. ashleigh)
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sat 8 May 2010 - 22:21

(And Pippy had 4 other kids and has lost them all. Basically, a lot happened)
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Sat 8 May 2010 - 22:27

I was sitting downstaira, with Tracy on the large sofa. My head knelt back on the arm of the chair, cushioned with one of Tracy's floral patterened cushion. It was comfy. We were watching some music channel, Tracy was undecided on the program.

Ashleigh was to the right of me, sitting on my ribs. Tracy was ying besides me to my left, one arm around me whilst Ashleigh's eyes gazed outside still. She started clapping her hands together, causing attention to herself.

Come on Ash. Said Tracy, picking her up and laying her besides her.

I tickled her slightly, and pulled up the blanket around us. Ashleigh already started to bite on the blanket, her toothless mouth trying to cling onto it, whilst her hands spread out.

Cody then came downstairs, looking at all the lights from the sound. He smiled when he heard the music, it was something different to him. some3thing for himself, for no one else to see. He then glazed over to his mother, father and baby sister who was biting on the blanket and laughed. He sprinted over, jumped, toppled and fell by the side of my ribs were Ashleigh originally was and tucked himself in, to keep him warm.

You ok Codes? I asked, shifting slightly to the left for him to get in. Tracy smiled, all the family, together.

Cody nodded, scared to be in his room, seeing that it was dark. He was clinging onto my arm, eyes closed and tried to get some sleep. Tracy was making sure that Ashleigh was alright, and that she wouldn't roll off the sofa. Ashleigh's eyes still conerntrated on the outside world. The clouds now go but nothing but sparkles in the sky. Each sparkle she saw were named after each family member that had died. In her eyes, the stars were them.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sat 8 May 2010 - 22:30

(Sweet. When I was little, every star was my grandad)

Amber sighed, kneeling beside the 2. She glanced over to her sister, silently wondering how she was coping. She knew all this, everything, was much worse on Hayley. She wished there was something she could do to help her twin, to somehow undo all of this. But it was far too large for that.
    anonymousidentity20k
    anonymousidentity20k
    Mystery Man
    Mystery Man

Post by anonymousidentity20k Sat 8 May 2010 - 22:36

I'll most likely make some new chars then the others i'll try and bring back but I might kill off Harry there isn't much I could do with him now.
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Sat 8 May 2010 - 22:36

Ashleigh's eyes mirrored the stars starting to become the shape of themStaree Ashleigh said, now pointing outside. star

I looked over, outside, looking at the stars also. I lay back smiling, mentally talking to my dead family. Cody had began falling his cleep, his arm wrapping around my bicep and head resting on my arm. I kissed him on the head, whispering goodnight.

Should we get them to bed, hun? Asked Tracy, feeling tired herself.

I faced her, kissing her too. Let's sleep here tonight and watch the stars. I whispered gently, both to Tracy and Ashleigh. Ashleigh looked up at me, her eyes widening up, bright and sparkly. She began to nod, as she always did.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sat 8 May 2010 - 22:39

(*is tempted to make them talk back*)
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Sat 8 May 2010 - 22:48

The stars flickered, Ashleigh was still staring at them, clinging onto the blanket. Tracy leant back on me, melting into my chest but still holding Ashleigh under the blankets. Cody was still sleeping, I made sure he was ok.

Stawre Said Ashleigh again, hand pointing at it.

Tracy laughed, kissing her on the cheek. Beautiful arn't they?

Again, Ashleigh nodded, her hand now tucking under the sheets and snuggling up to her mummy. Tracy held her daughter in her arms, I smiled, the family sleeping on the sofa. This nwas all worth living for. I continued to gaze at the stars, whilst they all slept. star
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sat 8 May 2010 - 22:54

Amber sighed again, her eyes returning to her eldest brother, lying there dead and unmoving. She still couldn't really believe it. He was dead....really dead.....and Dani too. She swallowed audibly, thinking of all they'd lost. A mother. A father. A brother. An effective sister in law. A family.
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Sat 8 May 2010 - 22:57

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 2 May 2024 - 23:40