Heroes Chat

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion about Heroes NBC

+2
Superheroesfanatic-IR
Wayward Daughter
6 posters

Heroes RP World 2 - Reflections

Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Location : In the Livery Inn, at the heart of the Westside Alliance

Heroes RP World 2 - Reflections - Page 2 Empty Re: Heroes RP World 2 - Reflections

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 9 May 2010 - 16:44

(At home)
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Heroes RP World 2 - Reflections - Page 2 Empty Re: Heroes RP World 2 - Reflections

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Sun 9 May 2010 - 16:45

(kk Smile)
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sun 9 May 2010 - 16:46

(Rolling Eyes Uncle Jack's gonna happen to stop by?)
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Sun 9 May 2010 - 16:48

(:no:)
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sun 9 May 2010 - 16:51

(Really? Shocked That's what normally happens.)
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 9 May 2010 - 16:52

(He's evading angst again. Wouldn't be surprised if he did end up doing a runner)
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Sun 9 May 2010 - 16:52

(Nod really. It's quite a shock, isn't it... but Cody and Ashleigh are going Very Happy)
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sun 9 May 2010 - 16:58

(Rolling Eyes So I was bascially right?)

(And that's kinda harsh. Sending kids. I mean, now Nathan, Amber and Hayley are gonna have to pretend to not b upset.)
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 9 May 2010 - 17:02

Amber sighed, refusing to meet her sister's eyes.

Ok, I'll drop it....

Silence. No one could say anything, or think of anything to say. Awkwardly, Amber began to tap her fingers against the table, and then got to her feet, leaving the room.
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Sun 9 May 2010 - 17:06

(you wasnt right, im sending the cousins not the uncle. and how is that mean? Laughing)
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sun 9 May 2010 - 17:06

Crying or Very sad
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 9 May 2010 - 17:08

(Cause they're not exactly going to be in a mental state to act fine around their baby cousins)
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sun 9 May 2010 - 17:12

(And it's still ur chars, magically appearing at someone's else house. Razz)
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 9 May 2010 - 17:47

Nathan made to follow her, but Hayley shook her head.

Look, Nath, she just needs some space. Give it to her, please.

He hesitated, but nodded.

You'd be the one who'd know
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Sun 9 May 2010 - 17:48

Tracy woke up, wondering where cody and I was. Ashleigh was still asleep, and Tracy made her way to our room. She awwwed as she saw me and Cody sleeping, peacefully on the bed. Cody was curled up in a ball, his thumb stuck in his mouth whilst I had my back against the headboard of the ebd, and the story on my chest.

Wakey wakey Sunshine. She whispered, kissing me gently on the lips as I awoke.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 9 May 2010 - 17:53

Amber was walking around upstairs, forcing herself to face the place. More than anything, she wanted to manipulate the memories away, alter everything so that it no longer meant anything and no longer brought surges of pain with each breath. But she knew she wouldn't. She couldn't do so.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 9 May 2010 - 19:50

She hesitated at the door to her parents' bedroom, unable to bring up the courage to push it open. Moisture was pricking at her eyes at the very thought. Instead, she turned around, walking across the landing to her brother's room. She pushed it open, sighing, and walked in.
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Sun 9 May 2010 - 19:58

I smiled, grabbing her, pulling my wife ontop of me. I cherished the moment i had with her, knowing too well that life was short and should be lived. Loosing my family made me realise, that I must spend every second with my family, make it good, the best.

Morning suga. I replied, kissing her. We then watched Cody, the little boy we had created, made out of our love.

I could stay like this forever. Said Tracy, as her body sunk into mine, and my arms wrapped around her like a million cushions, only there to comfort her.

I agreed with one of them noises, you softly hmmm and kissed the top of her head. Well not now. Were going out, as a family. I replied, jumping out of the bed and walking towards my bathroom.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sun 9 May 2010 - 20:40

"Made out of our love." lol!

Heroes RP World 2 - Reflections - Page 2 183313 Low.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sun 9 May 2010 - 21:18

Abbie looked up, starring at the wall. She focused on it, and watched, as it began to burn. Fire spread from the spot of her focus racing along the wallpaper. Burning the house she had brought up on.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 9 May 2010 - 21:24

A wry smile passed her lips as she looked around the room, still fitted for a 3 year old. She sighed, shaking her head and closing her eyes. Without even looking, she began to alter the room, until she'd changed it completely and it was almost unrecognisable. Once that was done, she did the same to what had previously been her and Hayley's nursery.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sun 9 May 2010 - 21:33

She watched the fire spread, quickly across the walls, the flames consuming her, burning her skin, heating her cheeks.... she snapped out of it, a few seconds later, when she heard a scream. The flames stopped, instantly, and she surveyed the damage she had caused.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 9 May 2010 - 21:35

Downstairs, Hayley was anxiously tapping her fingers on the table top, with worry in her grey eyes.

Can you stop that?! Nathan snapped. She rolled her eyes.

Sorry, Nate. I'm just worried about Amber
    anonymousidentity20k
    anonymousidentity20k
    Mystery Man
    Mystery Man

Post by anonymousidentity20k Sun 9 May 2010 - 22:35

Harry stood under the tree holding his phone to his ear "...So did they get there safely" he asked. The voice replying that his girlfriend and Jerome had arived at the safe house safely. As Harry switched his phone off a man approached him Oi you can I use your phone.
    "No sorry no more credit"
    Let me put it clearer Give me your phone. The man advanced on Harry who held his hand out to stop him approaching but the man simply grabbed his arm swung round and stabbed him in the back of the neck. Mister Jefferson asked me to give you this message Harry, you ain't needed no more. Harry's body slumped to the floor and the man proceeded to pull out his brain leaving as little mess as possible before picking up his phone his hands soaked red. Hey Sally it's Terry tell the boss he won't recieve no more trouble from Mr Johnson.

"...and the award for protecting the country from numourous terrorist threats and attacks goes to Jason Shepherd." Applause followed as Jason walked up to the pue. "Thank you all, Thank you well it's nice to know your still appreachiated even when you're out on the front lines so thank you." As he returned to his seat he watched as a mysterious figure walked up to the bar he was coverred in black and wore a black baseball cap to cover his eyes as he stared at Jason.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Mon 10 May 2010 - 16:18

Awwww. Sad Poor amber. Sad

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 2 May 2024 - 23:13