Heroes Chat

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion about Heroes NBC

+3
Wayward Daughter
MATTYGUY
Enochian
7 posters

World 9 - Mythical Crossover

Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Location : In the Livery Inn, at the heart of the Westside Alliance

World 9 - Mythical Crossover - Page 22 Empty Re: World 9 - Mythical Crossover

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 12 Apr 2011 - 17:11

Nam nodded, her face filled with concentration and her eyes narrowed, focused directly on the beast. She began working her binding spell - the most complex she'd ever heard of - even before the others began assisting her and sending her their energy. She could feel herself weakening and fatiguing, but still she forced herself to work on. She had to.
    Enochian
    Enochian
    I Have Sinned
    I Have Sinned

Post by Enochian Tue 12 Apr 2011 - 17:24

Sebastian felt a change in the wind. The air suddenly got very cold and all light seemed to flee from the area. Despite the noise of men rushing pass him screaming in heavy armour he felt a distinct silence, a somewhat strange unnatural silence.

He shivered.

The thing had stopped attacking the army, something seemed to upset it, it turned it's glowing face towards Oherin and roared. It began to move towards Oherin in a sudden rage. Sebastian's eyes widened.

No! I'm meant to overtake Oherin not destroy it! Sebatian looked around wildly for some hidden answer. I know I wanted to attack the city but we weren't targeting the women and children, the men were on orders to not attack them. This was meant to be a peaceful exchange of power, not a massacre. In his head Sebastian suddenly thought of Sigrid, a five year old girl from Soloden who was the most adorable girl he had ever met. She was so innocent, so defenceless. He could not be responsible for her death nor any other deaths like hers. He didn't know what to do but he rushed towards the being and drew his sword. In one fluid moment he stuck the sword into the being's foot as deep as it would go.

The creature howled in rage and turned to face Sebastian, a look of pure hate etched in it's face.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 12 Apr 2011 - 17:26

She'd been in the middle of casting the spell, fighting to keep control over the beast as it fought against her will and tried to turn to attack. Then that idiot man had turned and attacked it. He'd moved too quickly for her to predict it, and she couldn't control the creature from turning and attacking him in return. She struggled and fought and tried to control it, but in vain.
    Enochian
    Enochian
    I Have Sinned
    I Have Sinned

Post by Enochian Wed 13 Apr 2011 - 17:00

The beast seemed preoccupied. It flicked Sebastian away with it's tail and continued towards Oherin.

The full force of the impact shattered most if not all of Sebastian's ribs. He instantely fell unconcious.
    Enochian
    Enochian
    I Have Sinned
    I Have Sinned

Post by Enochian Wed 13 Apr 2011 - 17:24

His eyes felt...heavy? He's couldn't describe it, he felt aware of his surronding only he couldn't pull his eyes open, no matter how much he tried. It was like some horrible nightmare. And then there seemed to be some help, as if someone was dragging his eyes open for him.

He open them fully with a jolt, the world coming back into view.

You're alive. It worked, heck it really worked! Cyrus seemed to be shouting beside him.
    Wh-Wh-Wh...
    It's OK. Steady now, you had a very bad concussion and my healing spell broke it. He had a wide smile on his face.

Sebastian was confussd. What had happened? He woke up camped outside Oherin, they had begun the war and they were losing, in desperation they-
    YOU! WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO? Sebastian was furious, how had he cast that spell?
    Calm down! It worked! Look it's about to destroy Oherin now!

Sebastian whirled his head around, Cyrus was right. The being seemed ready to attack but again, something was holding it back.

Why hasn't it attacked already?
    They're probably trying to control it with some spell.
    do the same. NOW!
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 13 Apr 2011 - 20:11

She continued to struggle to try to hold it, the contest filling her entire mind and taking all of her willpower. The strength it required was amazing. She could feel sheer oceans of it rippling through her. It was more than she'd ever wielded before. And she didn't know how much longer she could hold on, but she had to contain it....
    Enochian
    Enochian
    I Have Sinned
    I Have Sinned

Post by Enochian Thu 14 Apr 2011 - 16:59

Cyrus was appalled by the idea, Why?
    Sebastian growled, Becaus if you don't a will break you neck with my own hands.

Within moments the binding spell had begun to take effect, the beast turned round and stared at Cyrus, one human man weaving a spell. It roared. The creature suddenly burst into a run towards Cyrus, bellowing a warcry as it went.
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Thu 14 Apr 2011 - 17:02

Recap?
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 14 Apr 2011 - 17:06

Suddenly, she felt that small control ripped from her by another's spell, the force of it enough to throw her backwards. Dazed, she lifted her head after she'd hit it on the stone. She could do nothing as the beast attacked the men who'd tried to wield it.

(Recap - C's characters are attacking Oherin city, and attempted to defeat the witches by summoning some sort of monstrous creature. However, they've lost control of it and it's attacking them too.)
    Enochian
    Enochian
    I Have Sinned
    I Have Sinned

Post by Enochian Thu 14 Apr 2011 - 17:12

(C's? Razz )

Cyrus muttered words furiously, trying to control the thing he'd broght into existence. But all seemed in vain. The creature bellowed at him and moved with staggering speed towards him. It was almost one hundered feet from him when it stopped in it's own tracks. It stood and stared at Cyrus, right into his eyes. It looked like death and choosen it's next victim.

But nothing happened, the thing continued to stare at Cyrus, a look of pure hatred etched in it's face.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 14 Apr 2011 - 17:15

(Meant Sin's. Razz Typo.)
    Enochian
    Enochian
    I Have Sinned
    I Have Sinned

Post by Enochian Thu 14 Apr 2011 - 17:27

(It's OK Wink )

Nothing happened for several miutes. Most of the men had long gone by now and so it was eerily silent, only the deep breathing of the beast could be heard. Cyrus had stopped muttering long ago and was now staring alarmed at the creature.

What did I do? he whispered.
    Well I don't do I? You must have gotten control of it.
    But that's just it I didn't! I would know if I had.How?
    Does it really matter? Just trust me.

Sebastian fell silent, he didn't know what they should do, it should be ripping them apart right now. He resisted the uncontrollable urge to wave his hands in front of the thing to see it that would illecit a reaction.

He suddenly had an idea. What if that because you were the one to summon the creature it can't harm you! Maybe that's why it's just staring, because it really wants to kill you but can't - and is just waiting for you to have a heart attack so you will die.
    Maybe. But where does that leave us now?
    Can you send it back?
    No I can't. I honestly don't have a clue what to do.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 14 Apr 2011 - 17:29

(Wouldn't that mean it could still harm Sebastian and the rest of the army though, just not Cyrus?)

Nam, Firen and the rest of the population of Oherin City were also watching anxiously, waiting to see what would happen. They weren't sure of what it'd do: if it'd attack them or not, if it'd destroy the assailing army. Very few of them had even heard of such a thing - only the few who'd chosen to study the old evils.
    Enochian
    Enochian
    I Have Sinned
    I Have Sinned

Post by Enochian Tue 19 Apr 2011 - 17:08

(It could, couldn't it Razz)

The beast moved so fast Sebastian barely saw it coming, it slashed it;s claws at him. Sebastian moved jumped as quickly as he could out of the way. The creature slashed again, and again and so Sebastian had to jump to avoid it's strikes again and again.

Cyrus stood rooted to the spot horrified.

Sebastian lept up high into the air branishing his sword and brought it brutely down and sunk it deep into the beast's giagantic black paw. He landed awkwardly on it and held on as his life really did depend on it.

STOP! STOP! Cyrus yelled at the top of his voice but the creature didn't listen. It shook it's hand violently from side to side trying to get Sebastian off but he held on tightly.

WAIT THERE SEBASTIAN! Cyrus ran towards the city in a desperate attempt, HELP! HELP US! HELP PLEASE! Cyrus turned towards the beast and sent a energy spell towards it, hoping that all his strength would make some effect on it. Then Cyrus fainted on the ground.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 19 Apr 2011 - 17:11

I think I have an idea, she whispered suddenly, her expression looking like the inspiration which had struck her had been like lightning. It might work.... but it's risky...

She turned away again to look over the battlements, facing the monstrous creature.

What are you going to try? Firen asked anxiously. But she didn't answer her sister. She was concentrating fiercely again, working on a new spell. A banishment. She threw her mind out to the creature, forcing it to vanish with all that she had.
    Enochian
    Enochian
    I Have Sinned
    I Have Sinned

Post by Enochian Tue 19 Apr 2011 - 17:21

Sebastian's hand slipped. Suddenly, his whole body jerked off the paw and he got flung a hundred metres in the air, he screamed. Why had his father told him this battke would be a sucess? He thought of his father now, of all the times he had been there for him. Weapons training, ethical stratagies, all his schoolwork, his father was always there for him, watching out for him.

He would never see him again.

Sebastian fell head first towards the ground when something changed.

The ground opened up, it ripped apart like it had done when the monster appeared. and now, the creature was falling, falling down back into the abyss, something or someone had succeeded in sending it back. Sebastian felt a momentary surge of joy when he realised the ground beneath him had ripped open too and he was freefalling into it's depths.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 19 Apr 2011 - 17:22

(Are my chars now meant to somehow save him? Razz )
    Enochian
    Enochian
    I Have Sinned
    I Have Sinned

Post by Enochian Tue 19 Apr 2011 - 17:29

(It's up to you but frankly I don't want you to save him Twisted Evil he's gonna come back all evil and powerful and evil Twisted Evil )
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 19 Apr 2011 - 17:40

(Well, I can't really think of a way for them to save him Razz )
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 19 Apr 2011 - 21:29

Tiredly, she leaned further over the stonework, looking to see if she'd succeeded. Her heart filled with joy as she saw the crack reappearing in the earth, and the creature sinking back beneath the ground. She'd really done it. She'd saved the city. But then the energy cost caught up with her, and she slumped backwards to the ground.
    Enochian
    Enochian
    I Have Sinned
    I Have Sinned

Post by Enochian Sun 24 Apr 2011 - 3:05

Sebastian felt himself falling further and further into the darkness. Everything had become black. Everything had become cold. Everything around him felt dead. He heard a scream in this distance, a faint women's scream of agony. He had to wonder what place he was falling into as he kept falling and falling and falling.

(Time scale wise Sebastian should be down there for a long time so you can ignore him for now. Cyrus is still outside your gates unconscious and you can do whatever you want with him. I really don't mind what happens to him at the moment.)
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 24 Apr 2011 - 9:42

(Isn't the rest of the army still out there though? Or are they completely routed? I wouldn't picture anyone opening the gates to take Cyrus prisoner if they're all still there Razz )
    Enochian
    Enochian
    I Have Sinned
    I Have Sinned

Post by Enochian Sun 24 Apr 2011 - 10:35

(Well they've ran for it, and they won't be coming back. They're quite far away by now so shrug )
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 24 Apr 2011 - 10:43

Seeing the enemy army routed and fleeing for their lives, the guards began to slowly relax, realising they'd won. One of them noticed the figure of a man lying prone on the ground - probably one of the enemy spellcasters, fallen to exhaustion. A squadron was sent through the main gates to capture him and bring him in.
    Enochian
    Enochian
    I Have Sinned
    I Have Sinned

Post by Enochian Sun 24 Apr 2011 - 21:43

Cyrus was still unconsious.

( Very Happy )

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024 - 4:57