Heroes Chat

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion about Heroes NBC

5 posters

World 1 - Redemption And Revenge

Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

World 1 - Redemption And Revenge - Page 38 Empty Re: World 1 - Redemption And Revenge

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sun 4 Sep 2011 - 16:34

Neodraconis wrote:"Actually here, in New York." Chrim answered. "How about you, where do you come from?"

Just remember you asked, she laughed a little, and taking a comically big breathe before beginning. I was born in Ireland, but we moved to England when I was young, and when my dad passed away, we moved to Spain for a few years. My family moved back to England, but I stayed in Spain for a couple of years. Then I moved out here a few years ago.
    Neodraconis
    Neodraconis

World 1 - Redemption And Revenge - Page 38 Empty Re: World 1 - Redemption And Revenge

Post by Neodraconis Sun 4 Sep 2011 - 17:43

Chrim was impressed of how her life had been. "Wow, that is quite some places." Chrim said, smiling.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sun 4 Sep 2011 - 17:54

Yeah, nothing easy. Sometimes I wish we had all just stayed in one place, but.. I was very lucky to get to live all the places I did, so I guess I shouldn't complain, she laughed. New York has to be my favourite, though
    Neodraconis
    Neodraconis

Post by Neodraconis Sun 4 Sep 2011 - 18:05

Chrim became curious. "Why?" he asked with a curious tone in his voice. He himself liked NY but everyone couldn't have the same reason for liking the town.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sun 4 Sep 2011 - 18:13

It's just so.. beautiful, she laughed, unsure how to describe it It makes me feel so small and.. it's just amazing.
    Neodraconis
    Neodraconis

Post by Neodraconis Sun 4 Sep 2011 - 18:23

Chrim knew the feeling Liz was describing. "I understand what you mean!" The food was then given to them and when Chrim took his food and gave Liz hers, his fingers touched Liz's. He felt a thrill through his body and he shivered a bit.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Location : In the Livery Inn, at the heart of the Westside Alliance

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 4 Sep 2011 - 19:40

Hours later the place descended, and he forced himself to disembark. Sean was waiting at the airport for him.

Sinead said you'd be coming home earlier, for some reason, he explained. What happened?

Brokenly, Eoin answered, explaining about the attack and the assassination. Again he relived it with every word.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sun 4 Sep 2011 - 20:07

World 1 - Redemption And Revenge - Page 38 183313
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 4 Sep 2011 - 20:09

Sean's expression was shocked as he listened, and for a moment he seemed lost for words.

Wow.... I'm so sorry, Eoin, I...... where are you staying tonight?

Back home? he shrugged mechanically.

You sure you'd want to be alone? You could stay with us, if you'd like....
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sun 4 Sep 2011 - 20:16

Neodraconis wrote:Chrim knew the feeling Liz was describing. "I understand what you mean!" The food was then given to them and when Chrim took his food and gave Liz hers, his fingers touched Liz's. He felt a thrill through his body and he shivered a bit.

She smiled broadly and began eating
    Neodraconis
    Neodraconis

Post by Neodraconis Sun 4 Sep 2011 - 20:21

Chrim smiled back and started eating as well. "Is is good?" he asked, meaning the food.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sun 4 Sep 2011 - 20:23

Great, she grinned, asking how his was.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 4 Sep 2011 - 20:35

Eoin shook his head. He didn't think he'd be able to stand company.

No thanks, he answered lowly. Sean hesitated, thinking about arguing the point, but he eventually decided to just go with it. He drove Eoin back to the apartment, and said goodbye, offering another condolence because he didn't know what else to do or say. He couldn't even imagine suffering what his cousin in law was.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sun 4 Sep 2011 - 22:39

Sad
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 4 Sep 2011 - 22:45

Eoin let himself in, his footsteps echoing miserably in the empty apartment. The space was cold and desolate, now. Every single thing was a reminder. Now he was alone, he wondered if he'd been right in asking for it, as the pain came crashing down on him like tidal waves.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 4 Sep 2011 - 23:19

It was actually so acutely physically painful that it made it difficult to breathe, difficult to even consider going on. The guilt was the worst part. He still couldn't forgive himself for failing to save her. He doubted he ever would. Outside, the sunlight suddenly turned into a downpour, and he knew that Sean would have informed Sinead.
    Neodraconis
    Neodraconis

Post by Neodraconis Mon 5 Sep 2011 - 18:08

"It is really good." Chrim answered after swallowing a mouthful of food. Chrim couldn't resist asking anymore. "I just have to ask, what did you see in me for you to say yes on this date?"
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Mon 5 Sep 2011 - 18:56

( Laughing Nice question Wink wonder how she'll answer)

He looked out of the window in melancholy, watching that downpour flooding down. It corresponded perfectly with his mood. He wished that it could just wash away the pain, drown it, but of course that was impossible.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Mon 5 Sep 2011 - 22:19

Neodraconis wrote:"It is really good." Chrim answered after swallowing a mouthful of food. Chrim couldn't resist asking anymore. "I just have to ask, what did you see in me for you to say yes on this date?"

She couldn't help but laugh, although she didn't make eye contact with Chrim, finding the question a bit difficult to answer Honestly?.. I saw you for who you are. She didn't finish her sentence, wondering if he would get it from that.

Wayward Daughter wrote:( Laughing Nice question Wink wonder how she'll answer)

He looked out of the window in melancholy, watching that downpour flooding down. It corresponded perfectly with his mood. He wished that it could just wash away the pain, drown it, but of course that was impossible.

(Crying or Very sad)
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Mon 5 Sep 2011 - 22:29

As he had through the last days, he kept reliving the moment. It haunted him. If only he'd been able to do something.... if only he'd been faster, and been able to warn her, or tear the gun away, or even take the bullet himself. He'd have done it, in a heartbeat. Easily. It wouldn't have made much difference from now, in truth. He'd died the moment he'd seen her dress turning crimson, the moment he saw the light fading from her beautiful eyes.
    Neodraconis
    Neodraconis

Post by Neodraconis Tue 6 Sep 2011 - 16:14

Chrim did and nodded. He just waited for the question to be returned so he had to say what he had seen in her. Chrim looked in Liz beautiful eyes and smiled.

Last edited by Neodraconis on Tue 6 Sep 2011 - 20:17; edited 1 time in total
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Tue 6 Sep 2011 - 19:57

(You do get she's talking about abilities, right?)

(And World 1 - Redemption And Revenge - Page 38 183313 Low)
    Neodraconis
    Neodraconis

Post by Neodraconis Tue 6 Sep 2011 - 20:18

(No, actually I didn't! Laughing My fault...)
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Tue 6 Sep 2011 - 22:51

(Yeah, she's got telepathy Razz)
    Neodraconis
    Neodraconis

Post by Neodraconis Wed 7 Sep 2011 - 6:53

(It would be awkward if a person had telepathy and noticing that the other person you has sex with is thinking of someone else! Razz )

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed 8 May 2024 - 23:29