Heroes Chat

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion about Heroes NBC

4 posters

World 5- The Formula

Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

World 5- The Formula - Page 40 Empty Re: World 5- The Formula

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sat 25 Feb 2012 - 13:46

Sad

I skimmed the article, making certain it was definitely her - it all fitted, every single minute and painful detail.. except the car crash. It seemed so impossible. I didn't spend long questioning it, too overwhelmed with the pain. It was surreal, Saph was dead. I hadn't seen her in so long and.. I had to think it was Pinehearst, maybe they set it up to look like a car crash. Maybe if I hadn't stopped fighting, maybe she would still be alive, maybe Peter would still have a girlfriend and Ellis and Alicia would still have a mother
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Location : In the Livery Inn, at the heart of the Westside Alliance

Post by Wayward Daughter Sat 25 Feb 2012 - 18:24

(They would still have a mother, Marie's fine Wink But World 5- The Formula - Page 40 183313 )

Does.... everyone... have to think that? she asked softly, after a minute. I nodded.

I think so.... or almost everyone, anyway. You both can know the truth, and Peter, and some of the people fighting with us.... but no one else.

She winced.

Even the family?

I sighed, nodding again. It seemed unfair.... it was, really. Even though we weren't close, I knew it'd hurt them to believe that they'd lost a daughter, a sister. But it was the way it had to be, or they'd truly lose me.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sat 25 Feb 2012 - 23:35

That sucks, Alicia commented lightly. I didn't reply to her. She was right.... and yet, it was how it'd have to be. I'd known the plan for long enough to get to grips with the fact.

At least we can still know, though, she forced a smile. And at least it's not for real..... that's the silver lining, I guess.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sun 26 Feb 2012 - 14:24

(A proper mother Wink and Smile)
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sun 26 Feb 2012 - 14:25

I read the article again and again, trying to find a date for her funeral or cremation or.. anything. None was mentioned. Maybe it was private - family only. But I am family, I told myself. I needed to see her again, I thought, but did it matter? I was already too late, she was already dead, did my seeing her body help? No.. how could it? The tears resurfaced as I realised I had had to find out that my sister was dead through the newspaper.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 26 Feb 2012 - 17:41

( World 5- The Formula - Page 40 183313 After a car crash, the body wouldn't be in any state for an open casket, anyway. And I'd imagine Pinehearst would either claim that it was already destroyed in the crash, or that there'd been too much delay in the claiming so it'd been cremated, to prevent anyone from somehow reviving her)
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sun 26 Feb 2012 - 20:47

(Nod)

I tried to rack my brains to even remember where she had been living before.. it, wanting to see Peter, wanting to hear about why it had happened and most importantly - how she could be saved
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 26 Feb 2012 - 21:03

Alicia broke off suddenly, jumping as the phone rang. We both glanced at it at the same time. Who would it be? Looking at the caller display, I shook my head. I couldn't answer it.... and I didn't want Alicia to speak with Robert, either. If I'd let it ring, maybe it'd make him think that no one was here, meaning that he'd think Alicia and Ellis were elsewhere. I didn't want him using this to take them back.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 26 Feb 2012 - 23:03

(Hang on, is Pippa half considering throwing away her neutrality to save me? Very Happy )

The phone continued to ring, and I continued to watch it like it was a venomous snake. I could see Alicia getting antsy. She wanted to answer it, she wanted to speak with him, apologise, explain.... but she knew what would happen if she did. They both still needed to remain hidden, almost as much as I did, if they were to stay here and continue fighting.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 29 Feb 2012 - 22:15

Finally, at last, it silenced. I sighed immediately, rubbing my eyes tiredly. Why couldn't all of this be simple? Without any need to hide and lie and pretend to be world.... why couldn't we just win? With a stark reality, I admitted to myself that even that wasn't possible. I'd been fighting a losing battle for years, now. Right from the start.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 29 Feb 2012 - 23:20

I crossed over to the television and switched it on, just to have some noise to distract me from my disturbing thoughts. It flickered onto the earlier channel, now showing the news. A morbid curiosity overcame me, and I sat down to watch, wondering if there'd be any coverage of the "crash" which had "killed" me. There wasn't. It was nearly concluding, now, but the last item startled me, as it mentioned the ongoing Presidential electorial campaigns, which I'd almost forgotten about. Surreal, when one of the candidates was secretly my brother in law.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sat 3 Mar 2012 - 16:49

That's Peter's brother, right? Alicia asked, following my line of vision. It's a bit weird.... do you think he'll win?

I shrugged.

I've got no ideas. I haven't been paying much attention to any of the opinion polls they show.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sat 3 Mar 2012 - 20:30

Wayward Daughter wrote:(Hang on, is Pippa half considering throwing away her neutrality to save me? Very Happy )

The phone continued to ring, and I continued to watch it like it was a venomous snake. I could see Alicia getting antsy. She wanted to answer it, she wanted to speak with him, apologise, explain.... but she knew what would happen if she did. They both still needed to remain hidden, almost as much as I did, if they were to stay here and continue fighting.

(Nod You're welcome.)

I tried all the numbers I had had for the two of them and came up blank. I tried the addresses I had known her to live at and neither of those provided answers either. This only maddened me further, I had to find him, I had to find out how to save her.. even if it meant.. I ignored the thought, but I knew it was true. If that was all I needed to save her, I would fight again. I tried asking Gabriel but he had no idea either. I called Daphne, who hung up, clearly feeling she had done me enough favours. Probably true.

But it was her sister too! I thought, annoyed at her for not being more helpful. I tried to call Kaylee, who also didn't answer. I don't know why I expected she would know. Someone had to know, someone had to be able to find him. I thought of Alicia and Ellis, wondering if there was some way I could get to them. Would they know where Peter was? Would anyone? I thought of Nathan, as well, his brother.. but I doubted it - I also doubted he would help me, purely because of my affiliation with Gabriel
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sat 3 Mar 2012 - 21:36

( Smile Thanks. So sweet Smile )
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sat 3 Mar 2012 - 21:45

I continued searching through my mind, trying to think of anything either of them had mentioned that might lead me to their location. I guessed Pinehearst wouldn't have the answered I wanted even if they were willing to share. I tried Kaylee again, and this time, she picked up Your fingers better be bleeding, she commented, since I had only been given the number of life threatening situations which I had understood as "any situation that might endanger Noah".

Do you know where Peter Petrelli is?
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sat 3 Mar 2012 - 21:47

( Laughing cute, rose Nice that she's so protective of her half-brother Wink )

-------

https://chataboutheroes.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=2501

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024 - 4:24